Joey the mangaka

Sep 18, 2018
Windows defender SmartScreen prevented an unrecognized app from starting. Running this app might put your PC at risk. Is there something wrong with the application? Or is it just a window thing. I downloaded from the nopy link
I think it's window or try again with mega

GodSlyer

May 21, 2019
Really didn't expect to enjoy it as much as I did. Been looking for stuff like this for a long time, mainly Medieval politics or kingdom building elements where you control it. Probably one of the best games on the site in terms of interactivity and story. The humor is quite funny too, just my cup of tea.

Joey the mangaka

Sep 18, 2018
.15 v close beta was successful for my mid low pc . Not crash or freeze . Was the cave scenes .

Now .19 seventh try vramm Hartlepool for load . In low pc.
.19 has new quest , alternative story , mercernaries final resolution and big improvement in the game .
Y continue in the comprenssed Walkthroug .

RobertoCasas

Sep 2, 2017

Unlocked
December Monthly girls /Xmas Special Poll
I remember you last year xmas special!

In order to the render be on time, this is the first poll of the month. (As I said, there will be several polls this month. so I'll also post a root post with some art update and all the links to the present polls and polls to be)
I want to make a nice light-nsfw xmas special with a bunch of our girls!
This time you will choose the place where the celebration takes place, among all our well known places, and there will be all the people that make sense, and maybe some special guests (Example: Xmas at the Porthouse will have the mistress, Cinamon the bodyguard, Isabelle the Barmaid, porthouse girls, and possible visits, and the rest of options, I leave it to your imagination :p)
I want to take my time and my best moments of creativity while I work on 0.19 to make this render, so the poll will close soon! Same with previous year Xmas special, all patrons can vote.
-Poll ends Sunday 20
-All patrons can vote
-You can place multiple votes.

Xmas at Leffrin Castle

Xmas at Akros Manor

Xmas at Penketh Tavern

Xmas in the Porthouse

Xmas in the Pirate Cove

Xmas at Hartlepool Fortress

Xmas at the gypsy camp
Aw man, the image is gone.

Joey the mangaka

Sep 18, 2018
Joey,

Is it possible to get full affinity to report back to Irene at the start of the game yet?
No. Leffrin start with 3, when you finish first business with baralis you has full 5 when talk with Irena. In the dinner scene if you save mina you lost 3 afiniti and troops or not Protect Mina and has full afiniti In leffrin.

Cheat modes broke the game

Hollywoodn

Jan 25, 2019
No. Leffrin start with 3, when you finish first business with baralis you has full 5 when talk with Irena. In the dinner scene if you save mina you lost 3 afiniti and troops or not Protect Mina and has full afiniti In leffrin.

Cheat modes broke the game
But that'll be updated in the future right? You'll be able to get full affinity in Leffrin and then go to Irena?

Joey the mangaka

Sep 18, 2018
But that'll be updated in the future right? You'll be able to get full affinity in Leffrin and then go to Irena?
If you take not Protect Mina you has 5 start in leffrin.
All depends of
Each city and all splits path in each city

We has
Leffrin 3 to 5
Penketh 3 to 5 * .21
Hartlepool 3 to 5
Kaelkirk 4 to 5 ? .20
Grassmere 3 to 5 ? .21
You need have big points in loyalty to Irena and less loyalty for you .

We see all in ch 3. And made all maths for the wars

Grains x
Levies x.
Royal Pieces x
Leaders x
Special troops x
Ally x
Items and assets x

Seventh it's the only has the maths
Tomorrow I finish the walkthrough comprenssed of Prologue and ch1

Last edited:
Reactions: Disney777