Joey the mangaka

Sep 18, 2018
U have talked to Irene and she have not send me to sleep. when i talk to her about Hartlepool she says: "is belinda alright", Patrik answer she is stressed, and there are a lot of misshaps there, she says: help them, Patrik. and Patrik says I'm on it".

This is my relation chart:
View attachment 983167
I am not sure if that is how it is supposed to look :)

boblen

Nov 17, 2020
Screenshot of Belinda
I delivered the letter to the guy in penketh and went back with the package. This is my belinda options.
1610529484482.png
When i talk to talvert it looks like this:
1610529625347.png
When i talk about portguard he says half of them are missing with whitley.
Nothing happens when i sleep in Leffrin or in Hartlepool, sadly :(

Joey the mangaka

Sep 18, 2018
I delivered the letter to the guy in penketh and went back with the package. This is my belinda options.
View attachment 983670
When i talk to talvert it looks like this:
View attachment 983672
When i talk about portguard he says half of them are missing with whitley.
Nothing happens when i sleep in Leffrin or in Hartlepool, sadly :(
Possible bug in save

I see you finished.
Try load again from other save

You see minerva and blanca that the end .

Joey the mangaka

Sep 18, 2018
Guys . The cave vraam has fixed. Now seventh it's fixing the Hartlepool vraam .. possible depending of old pc take diferent for load big scenes . For me has less than 30s the big load. I need check when seventh fixed the Hartlepool. Vram possible take less time for load .
It's getting good and smoth the flow of the game .

Possible this fix the black screen in various player in Hartlepool

Joey the mangaka

Sep 18, 2018

Unlocked
Art Update - Little Notes
Pic: From the 0.19 little quest
Hey there! Just letting you know that I'm alive! :p
With the Xmas and kid's back to school stuff I've been focusing the not much free time I had to to work in the game and I've not made much updates on patreon (as I more or less advanced at the beginning of the month)
So I'll just let you know the state of things!
-Past week I ended any lasting renders for 0.19 and I'm working a bit on 0.20 too.
-One of the Commissioned Scenes that will appear on 0.19 has been already released internally
-First test of the VRAM fixes has been tested adequately, with results of faster loading speed and more broad graphic card compatibility
-VRAM fixes continues; I keep working on them and testing them until there is enough reduction on Vram consumption to make the game work on all older computers (I'll send some Build Test with the people having more problems). Ideal target will be that the game could run on graphic card with less than 1gb of Vram, but it will depend on the rest of the computer of those users too. It is possible this happens in the future, for now I'm just working in making Hartlepool and the Pirate Cove (the problematic levels) work for everyone who already was able to play before the big increase of scenes of last updates.

-So 0.19 release depends yet on days, and I don't know how many days as I'll have to keep trimming Vram consumption until it looks good enough. Also I hope you'll like the UI overhaul that is almost finished and I've been wanting for a long time to do! Your feedback will be important on that.
Well, I keep with the chop chop!
I hope you're having a good start of the year ;)
PS: I guess all delayed posts that could require some work will be delayed after the release of 0.19 Beta in order to let me focus on what is important

Reactions: Hector_Kum

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
When the game starts, you see several renders that are not part of this game (I think). Are they other games by the same author or are they just "side renderings"?

Joey the mangaka

Sep 18, 2018
is this a harem game?
The game has 15 girls with scenes 3some, 4some. I think mc possible has wife in the end and he has more girls for services and friendly fucking.
For the moment big part of girls it's avoidable. And it's only mid of ch 2 . I has my " harem path" and other 2 more save for play the game .
I shared the walkthrough if you need help.

H2R

Jul 9, 2020
The game has 15 girls with scenes 3some, 4some. I think mc possible has wife in the end and he has more girls for services and friendly fucking.
For the moment big part of girls it's avoidable. And it's only mid of ch 2 . I has my " harem path" and other 2 more save for play the game .
I shared the walkthrough if you need help.
walkthrough please nvm found it hopefully this game covers the medieval harem fantasy castle of wives and mistresses.

Joey the mangaka

Sep 18, 2018
walkthrough please nvm found it hopefully this game covers the medieval harem fantasy castle of wives and mistresses.
And we has 4 diferents type of girls
Lewdsness
Piety
Ambition
Knightly

And loyalty for mc or duchess .
Good luck in your play

Reactions: H2R
4.40 star(s) 57 Votes