daledd

May 28, 2019
Any walkthrough that isn't confusing as hell? I can't seem to get the interactions with Jez, she's always with mother in the living room nitting

Joey the mangaka

Sep 18, 2018
Any walkthrough that isn't confusing as hell? I can't seem to get the interactions with Jez, she's always with mother in the living room nitting
You need buy vases and has empty bag.
Need talk with mom , you need more money . That unlock jez in the 2 morning.
You need has the bj morning and caught by mom .
In the hall you need touch jezebel and out of conversation. That unlock jezebel Interact

Gurus

Feb 18, 2018
HI
Im trying to play your game on Pc win 32 and even after following the instructions the game crashes after the launching. Do you have any solution pls ?

Last edited:

Leox1x

Sep 1, 2018
I started Belinda lessons.....but ....every night the same speech, lessons and scenes... i have done like 6 time...every night the same things.... what i am doing wrong ?

Joey the mangaka

Sep 18, 2018
I started Belinda lessons.....but ....every night the same speech, lessons and scenes... i have done like 6 time...every night the same things.... what i am doing wrong ?
You need touch all lesson. Lesson 1 lesson 2 lesson 3 various time for 2 nights and unlock the morning scenes

Last edited:
Reactions: Leox1x

AlecHolland

Jul 8, 2020
I'm afraid this update doesn't have barely any content (Less than 25minutes I guess, just some things). It supposed to be released weeks ago but I had a lot of work on the technical side for the game to work on older computers. Now is done and I'm just some days away of finishing the code.

Next update (0.20) is the good one.
Thank you! I really like your game btw, you do a great job!

4.40 star(s) 57 Votes