Dictateur

Aug 7, 2016
I might be very stupid. But the walkthrough is super confusing (the first one), I don't understand how it works. There's some back and forth in quest, i find it poorly explained

Reactions: Lovv99

Joey the mangaka

Sep 18, 2018
P
No, the first one posted on the OP, this one is better. Then again, I might be stupid since nobody complained about it except for me
That was full Walkthroug , so we working in this compresed
Various has problem with that Walkthroughs , so not was the only . Only this not has full proofread only ch1 and prologe was proofread and I added more info.

Reactions: Dictateur

slocal

Sep 23, 2020
For .15 he have various volunteers. For proofreaders
Interesting, trying the .15e version and the English is so bad in this game I can't even tell what the intended meaning is, some of the time. Usually I can identify certain idiom shifts that are suggestive of a specific origin language. In this case, there are so many jumbled messes that I have no idea what the source language is. My best guess (and this is serious) is that the author wrote it in one language, translated to a second that he kind of knows, then used that translation to generate the English via Google translate. What comes out is, at times, gibberish.

Joey the mangaka

Sep 18, 2018
Interesting, trying the .15e version and the English is so bad in this game I can't even tell what the intended meaning is, some of the time. Usually I can identify certain idiom shifts that are suggestive of a specific origin language. In this case, there are so many jumbled messes that I have no idea what the source language is. My best guess (and this is serious) is that the author wrote it in one language, translated to a second that he kind of knows, then used that translation to generate the English via Google translate. What comes out is, at times, gibberish.
Has various old medievals words . And the dev not it's english guy. Possible in the future he find proofread and translation guys .

He tried multiple times for proofread and they missing. Are more than 150 k of words and up in each updates.

dantes0

Oct 20, 2017
FEB 18, 2021 AT 2:02 PM
Would you be my...? February Special Wallpapers

Here I bring you eight 4k Special Wallpapers!
(versions without watermark included in the attachments)

I was preparing a render with four girls for Valentine's day but I choose to wait until I had my new glasses to make sure the renders were right, and in the process I made some more material, so I here you have the special wallpapers ;) I hope you like them!

As you know my reading glasses broke twelve days ago (well, a lense). I'd still keep using them like that and work preparing scenes and rendering a bit as I've found myself totally unable to focus on coding (well, and on a lot of things). Results look slow when just preparing scenes and not rendering much, but well, is work that one has to do for 0.20 anyways. Is just a shame I couldn't finish the last coding to get 0.19

Yesterday, 24h ago, I finally got a grasp on my new glasses and I'm been working hard getting up to speed, very happy to be able to focus and get back hard to work. I have one eye (the one on the broken lens) quite tired after so many days so I still don't read very well, but I guess it will heal soon. At least now I can render perfectly!

Same way, I've not moved nothing about the computer purchase waiting until I had the new glasses, and in order to not over-complicate myself I'll wait to release 0.19 before getting into that.

So now as my sight recovers I'll finish that 0.19 code (Just a chain of scenes -way delayed for lots of different reasons, as you know-). Coding of 0.15 was very taxing for nearly two months and the VRAM recode on Dec-January was quite a stone in the path. I can even say that not able to code for more than a week and just focus on the creativity side of preparing 0.20 scenes has been very good to recover coding energies.

So back to the good chop chop and I really you hope this alternative versions from BFL characters ;)

PS: For those who have taken the Annual Membership remember to send me some message if you want your special commission render, and thanks! ;)
when will the game update be released?

Joey the mangaka

Sep 18, 2018
when will the game update be released?
Seventh work 10 days with broken glasses. Art work of .20. The new glasses has arrived 5 days and easy work in art .20. Yesterday started the last code of .19 with dificult to code with the left eyes . They talk he recover in 10 more days for full vision . It's dificult work more than 3 h with the left eye light blind. He trying made soon the beta and when he has successful recover he full code for released the .19 and focus the code in the .20 .
This .19 has fixing vram and mercernaris and my commission quest and alternative story .
.20 it's fuck fest. Part of Penketh , gypsys camp, end of kaelkirk.
.21 end of Penketh and grassmere.

And his trying buy new pc for his work .
He need better pc.

Reactions: thunderkiss321

Joey the mangaka

Sep 18, 2018
Thanks Joey! Btw I know I'm prodding a bit too much but 7th vixen hasn't yet given a tentative release date for 0.20 right? Correct me if I'm wrong it'd be nice to look forward to his latest release again.
Not yet.
He recovery from the eyes .
He it's working in art of .20.
When he full recovery , he Release the .19 only left last part code. For the moment his eyes are bad for use the broke glasses he it's in days of recovery.
When he Release .19 he possible gift .20.
In other words he not stop in art of .20.

Ssato243

Feb 2, 2021
Not yet.
He recovery from the eyes .
He it's working in art of .20.
When he full recovery , he Release the .19 only left last part code. For the moment his eyes are bad for use the broke glasses he it's in days of recovery.
When he Release .19 he possible gift .20.
In other words he not stop in art of .20.
i hope is okay but when the next update

Ssato243

Feb 2, 2021
Early March .19 possible april .20 it's adivination. Depending the recover of his eyes for code . Only left last part. He it's working in animation and rendering of .20 and other stuff art
this game will be eventually on steam on nit when I checked his patron it was doesn't show on the game only the art

SeventhVixen

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2019
i hope is okay but when the next update
Hi there!
it's been some time I don't update info here (I don't update many information in patreon right now but anyone can ask me in discord).
My sight is not still good for coding (the more I work the more recovery time I need later so I have to wait patiently.....)

So releases are generally delayed, but not the work on art. So I keep working on 0.20 graphics (it's a big update and I'll see if is only one update or two). Code will be way easy than 0.15 as is only scenes and scenes. (So eventually art and code will be matched up).

So the only thing I can do for now is just keep making scenes for 0.20 until my eyes are fully recovered (I hope by now in less of a week... But I don't look like a quick healer in this case). When I'm Ok to code I'll release 0.19 quickly and probably have enough material to start coding 0.20.

Ssato243

Feb 2, 2021
Hi there!
it's been some time I don't update info here (I don't update many information in patreon right now but anyone can ask me in discord).
My sight is not still good for coding (the more I work the more recovery time I need later so I have to wait patiently.....)

So releases are generally delayed, but not the work on art. So I keep working on 0.20 graphics (it's a big update and I'll see if is only one update or two). Code will be way easy than 0.15 as is only scenes and scenes. (So eventually art and code will be matched up).

So the only thing I can do for now is just keep making scenes for 0.20 until my eyes are fully recovered (I hope by now in less of a week... But I don't look like a quick healer in this case). When I'm Ok to code I'll release 0.19 quickly and probably have enough material to start coding 0.20.
Thanks you its a beautiful game I hope you will feel good and be well I can wait for the updates it's okay

Reactions: SeventhVixen
4.40 star(s) 57 Votes