Joey the mangaka

Sep 18, 2018

Unlocked

pic: Some 0.20 storyarch spoilers
Note1: my glasses broke friday (One lense burst on a happy floor impact). I spent the weekend making low visual attention work (Basically preparing more scenes for 0.20) and I I'd taken the opportunity to spend more time wiith my kid and so more house chores. I hope to be able to buy a new pair as soon as possible this monday.
Note2: Not sure if I'll have enough money to buy the new computer this month (Probably, but until I don't fix the glasses I cannot solve all problems with ease and research a lot in the internet. Also has been some problem with patreon/paypal and I'm not sure if patreon just not sent some of the money or what happened...I have to find out.
In the meantime I'll just keep preparing scenes so I can render them faster when all is okay. (I had in mind to prepare a numeric list of scenes so you know how prepared/rendered they are along the month to have a feeling of when 0.20 will be ready to start coding.
Give me strengths >_< x'D

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
Are all those attributes (lewdness, piety etc) actually used in something? Right now they have no effect whether you get scene or not. Getting a scene in this game depends on doing tasks and finishing them. The attributes do nothing and are just for show?

Joey the mangaka

Sep 18, 2018
Are all those attributes (lewdness, piety etc) actually used in something? Right now they have no effect whether you get scene or not. Getting a scene in this game depends on doing tasks and finishing them. The attributes do nothing and are just for show?
They are important in the game they unlock girls and actions in the future. And has important point with each path .
Screenshot_20201203-173528.jpg
Example

Joey the mangaka

Sep 18, 2018
I forget loyalty to the duchess or your ambition Loyalty.

Joey the mangaka

Sep 18, 2018
FEB 18, 2021 AT 2:02 PM
Would you be my...? February Special Wallpapers

Here I bring you eight 4k Special Wallpapers!
(versions without watermark included in the attachments)

I was preparing a render with four girls for Valentine's day but I choose to wait until I had my new glasses to make sure the renders were right, and in the process I made some more material, so I here you have the special wallpapers ;) I hope you like them!

As you know my reading glasses broke twelve days ago (well, a lense). I'd still keep using them like that and work preparing scenes and rendering a bit as I've found myself totally unable to focus on coding (well, and on a lot of things). Results look slow when just preparing scenes and not rendering much, but well, is work that one has to do for 0.20 anyways. Is just a shame I couldn't finish the last coding to get 0.19

Yesterday, 24h ago, I finally got a grasp on my new glasses and I'm been working hard getting up to speed, very happy to be able to focus and get back hard to work. I have one eye (the one on the broken lens) quite tired after so many days so I still don't read very well, but I guess it will heal soon. At least now I can render perfectly!

Same way, I've not moved nothing about the computer purchase waiting until I had the new glasses, and in order to not over-complicate myself I'll wait to release 0.19 before getting into that.

So now as my sight recovers I'll finish that 0.19 code (Just a chain of scenes -way delayed for lots of different reasons, as you know-). Coding of 0.15 was very taxing for nearly two months and the VRAM recode on Dec-January was quite a stone in the path. I can even say that not able to code for more than a week and just focus on the creativity side of preparing 0.20 scenes has been very good to recover coding energies.

So back to the good chop chop and I really you hope this alternative versions from BFL characters ;)

PS: For those who have taken the Annual Membership remember to send me some message if you want your special commission render, and thanks! ;)

4.40 star(s) 57 Votes