FlipFish

Oct 23, 2017
There's obviously going to be a choice between Bella and Jill soon. I think Bella dropping you if you messed around with Cathy was PinkCake telling us that trying to stick your dick in everything even if they're side characters will start to have consequences for the main routes in the coming updates.

There might be a choice between Maya and Josy since they both still have individual relationship points. I don't know if Quinn will ever be considered a full LI but if you do her route she's obviously catching feelings for MC so she might conflict with Sage.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
The things with the theories that turn out to be real is that DPC provided fucking heaps of evidence, like Chad and Troy being together. Here are two separate posts that I collated all the evidence:

https://f95zone.to/threads/being-a-dik-v0-7-2-dr-pinkcake.25332/post-4641649

https://f95zone.to/threads/being-a-dik-v0-7-2-dr-pinkcake.25332/post-4580459

That's very different to Dalli's theories where he sees two words in two separate scenes and just randomly links them together and invents all the evidence. Once in a blue moon he gets something right, but just like the proverbial broken watch, you can't always be wrong.

And then there was that persistent Auntie Jill theory in spite of all the evidence against it.

But I get your overall sentiment against all these family relationship theories. Sure the theme of the game actually is family, but it's about making a new family with your close friends, not about everyone actually being related.
Then I won't make it quite so easy for myself, Shazba. I have a guiding principle for myself. :rolleyes:

If something happens once, it's chance. The second time, it's luck. But the third time, it's intentional.:cool:

When I look at your two links, the bottom line is that you are doing exactly what I am doing. There your theories are built exactly the same as mine. You are taking the information from different scenes and connecting them. Ergo, I build my theory the same way you build yours. Your links prove that.:ROFLMAO:

Oh yeah. I don't make up evidence. I interpret circumstantial evidence when it is ambiguous and can be placed in a different context.:geek:

Leave Aunt Jill out of it, or I'll make Jill a cousin.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Discovering family is the main story. It's about making new friends that the MC can call family. But it's definitely also about finding his relatives, because otherwise Lynette's diary would be completely pointless. How many times has the MC mentioned to others that his mother died giving birth to him? I've already stopped counting. Somehow Neil also seems a little concerned to me about the MC reading the diary. Maya also wants to know more about the MC's mother. Here we go again. Several clues from different scenes that provide context.:geek:

Reactions: shazba

travelman

Dec 14, 2018
I regret finally getting around playing episode 7 because now I want more

Also, I hope I didn't actually blew it with Bella, who the fuck wouldn't fool around with Cathy? I'm scoring all the teachers, man, give me a break...

Last edited:
Reactions: BirdBarclay

seniorboop

Jun 5, 2021
though some of them can affect your relationship with LIs. like messing with cathy will make bella reject you. walkthrough is very important for this game.

There's a walkthrough mod for this right?
Yes. You can also just toggle Bella's relationship flag back on and move on if you burned yourself messing w/ Cathy.

I stopped keeping route saves because mods made it pointless. Just save at the start of each chapter with scrappy's mod and readjust the flags to your liking.

Jill is too nice to be interesting
Just one of many reasons why I am not a Jill fan but I dont want to derail the thread again lol.

Last edited:

goldenrule91

Feb 26, 2021
Great post. I like the idea that it could be another potential call-back to something Vinny-related.

The exact nature of the Quinn/Vinny dynamic - in the past and now - is one of the mysteries that I'm most looking forward to seeing resolved at some point. You picked out a number of the hints that there is/was something there between them - she recognises that MC got Vinny's room, the flashback to the Tommy/Vinny argument with Quinn in the background etc. There's also another couple of lines that Quinn has in episode 6, first to Buddy when she's clearly aware of where Vinny is now ("Vinny doesn't deal to the same crowd I do"), and then later in the garden when she's adamant that Vinny didn't tell anyone about Riona's involvement. All this could just amount to a "professional" association, given they're both in the same trade, or it could be something more. The line to Riona always stuck out to me because, if we take it at face value and not just as some words to appease a panicky Riona, it suggests Quinn knows Vinny's character, and that he wouldn't talk - which hints at a closer relationship.
Agreed 100% and nice catches. I remembered some of the Quinn lines/connections regarding Vinny but not everything there, and I think it's pretty clear from her conversation with Riona that you outlined that Quinn and Vinny had or have something going on together. Whether that relationship is professional, like you say, or personal, is a pretty difficult question. I've always thought that Vinny is being set up as the 'evil MC' trope, the rival that has the charisma and strength of the MC but who uses their powers to bad ends. In flashbacks we can see Vinny take the leadership role that the MC steps into, the MC 'inherits' Vinny's room/position, and I've wondered if the Vinny/Nick friendship is some kind of mirror to the MC/Derek friendship too. So I put my money on Vinny being very important to the main story in the future, and his connection to Quinn will be important and interesting as well, especially if MC is on the Quinn path and she has to pick sides between the MC and Vinny, love and business. Honestly, if Vinny is important to the story, and Quinn is in deep with him somehow, being on the Quinn path or not could have massive narrative consequences. Just the fact that Quinn is second-guessing herself with the coke if you're on her path adds so much to what is ostensibly the 'main' story of the game.

I also wanna briefly signpost the fact that Vinny has the same energy, in looks and the fact he deals drugs, to Quinn's dad. Could Vinny be connected to Quinn because he knows her dad? Does Quinn have daddy issues? Maybe I'm crazy :KEK:

Craziness aside, I don't really see the Quinn/Vinny dynamic being a threat romantically. It's my belief that prior to the MC, Quinn has never really had 'feelings' for a guy. She might have fucked Vinny in the past, after all she recognizes Vinny's room and we know that Quinn doesn't really 'hang out', so she might have been there for sex or drugs in the past, but they were probably as close as she and Tommy were until recently. Quinn has absolutely no problem with banging the MC in Vinny's former room, and shows no real hesitancy or connection to the place, so in my mind Quinn and Vinny might have been fuck buddies at the max but their relationship now is likely less than that.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Sage's dad was just the obnoxious guy with the topknot at the party. It's incredibly obvious, anyone posting otherwise is just obsessed with incest like the rest of F95 is.
But this obviousness is rather veiled. :rolleyes:

Yes, the man is looking for his daughter, that is undeniable. But what is in dispute is whether his daughter is Sage.:unsure:

At this point in EP5, there are 3 possible girls in the Preps mansion and one with the Alphas. Sage, Elena and Ashley are in the same house. Sage is hiding, Elena is comforting Ashley and Ashley is being comforted by Elena. Arieth is with the Alphas. All four are positioned so that they cannot be found by the red braid. Which of the four red-haired girls is the red braid looking for? I don't know. :geek:

But Sage herself gives us clues about her father in EP5 and EP6 when the MC comforts her. Wait, he's comforting Sage. Why is he comforting Sage? Kind of for the same reason Elena is comforting Ashley. :cry:

In EP5, we learn that Sage's father is there to lick ass and create business opportunities. Now let's switch from "search" mode to "exclusion" mode. The guy with the pigtail is not looking for a way to make and/or save money. Yes, he wants to talk to 4 people. But they belong to the university. Professors and teachers. Maybe it's about selling pencils. Sarcasm. But there's someone else at the party who is definitely talking about making money and saving money.:oops:

In Ep6, we learn from Sage about the emotional deficits in her family. Compare that to the pigtail wearer and the knowledge that he's not actively looking for new business opportunities at the party.:oops:

Let's stick with the suggestion, not the proof, of comforting. Elena comforts Ashley and in EP6 the MC comforts Sage. The reason. Ashley and Sage are having problems with a man. From this we can conclude that Elena and the MC care about their friends. Now let's look at the red braid again. In two situations at the preps party, it helps the MC not to draw too much attention to himself. With the two students and with the two older men who are talking about making money and saving money. The red braid helps as it does with Elena Ashley and the MC Sage. Oh yeah, there are two men talking business. (I just wanted to mention it separately again, you know, that's the thing about sarcasm).:D

Now, if we put the information from EP5 and EP6 into context, the following picture emerges. The red braid is a father, only who is his daughter? Sage doesn't seem to be, though, due to the exclusion mode. The guy with the short red hair, on the other hand, fits better the personality description Sage gave us as information about her father.:geek:

I'm not obsessed with incest. I just don't take ambiguity for granted. :rolleyes:

Shazba, if you read this, you'll notice two things. There are several situations and scenes where Sage reveals information about her family. So there is a connection. But what else are we learning? It's also about family. (I just wanted to explicitly mention that again. Sarcasm again).:D

The one with my lead sentence works. 3 times, wait, now 4 times, sarcasm mentioned. So intentionally on my part.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: dav3knight

crunchycake

Jun 3, 2020
Her personality kinda changed a bit when it comes to sex too. Episode 5 she wasn't overly interested and actually will make you pay if you're a DIK but in episode 7 suddenly she's like "wow you have a howitzer" :KEK: like what? Did she forget MC was forced to pay for it earlier haha
While I view both scene this way:
In EP5, the bang is kinda like "job-related" for Lily. Pink Rose was hired by the DIKs at the end of Hell Wk as a tradition, so yeah, Lily didn't mind a personal lap dance for MC and maybe a little fun, but you know, it's business from a Pink Rose's "exotic dancer" stand-point.

In EP7, I can think of 2 reasons: 1. It's party. 2. She was throwing some weights for her proposal ("rolling with" MC, the HOTs and DIKs thing). Considering how streetwise Lily is being portrait and how she uses her "fun side" as a facede, I lean towards the later.

In short, Lily is just another chick with all those master plan in her head imho

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
I feel like Lily will be of great help to the MC in the future especially against Quinn's antics. Quinn can be written as someone to be saved or just the antagonist.

For Bella though... the way her story is being developed... she seems to be the hidden crazy that would snap. Hope that's not the case.

But as always DPC always has a way to surprise everyone so I cast off any expectation out the window and just enjoy the ride.

EfontMan

Aug 23, 2021
I'm not sure any of the other girls have quite as many notches in their belts. Even the ones that work for Quinn.

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
They are cumsluts too. Just not as notorious like Ariel. I'm just trying to say that the difference between other girls and Ariel is that she got STD so MC got to thinking about kissing Derek instead. (That scene was hilarious).

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I completely disagree. The Maya and Derek situation feels natural and Derek's internal conflict of being the mc's "bro" and Maya's actual bro has been a source of entertainment. It's similar to Bella looking out for Jill except Derek doesn't have jugs.

It wouldn't have worked if he wasn't her brother, to make Derek an overprotective male friend of Maya's would have been weird, and everyone would be going on about a supposed past relationship between the two and that would have been distracting
The protective Derek has served what purpose in the story? only to let us know that he will always choose Maya before MC and then that basically he is a threat. also here apart from some jokes about incest and fucking MC's father in no way gave something important to the plot

And the Tommy and Josy siblinghood has resulted in a number of things. Tommy getting kicked in the balls for one. Also, now that the DIKs know the mc is dicking Josy, their concern about Tommy finding out matches ours (although I'm happy to beat Tommy down again if he has an issue with it).
numerous things, which would be numerous minor comic moments (the kicking of the balls moment stra optional), the fact that the DIKs are worried about when Tommy will find out about the story we'll see if it leads to something important, I doubt

But to bring up other possible family associations that haven't been established yet, is muddying the water. If there were no wild theories of heaps of other people being related, I doubt people would feel the number of actually established family ties were anything to consider.

I do believe Mel is Troy's sister though, but given both are side characters, it's not going to amount for much other than establish Mel & Sarah's motives for their past exploits.
Exactly, also that kinship will have the only task that the others had, to explain a behavior without needing to explain it for real, cheap and lazy

goldenrule91

Feb 26, 2021
I feel like Lily will be of great help to the MC in the future especially against Quinn's antics. Quinn can be written as someone to be saved or just the antagonist.

For Bella though... the way her story is being developed... she seems to be the hidden crazy that would snap. Hope that's not the case.

But as always DPC always has a way to surprise everyone so I cast off any expectation out the window and just enjoy the ride.
Lily is the kind of girl that your daddy and the MC's daddy warns you about. She's ambitious, clever and isn't afraid to use every tool at her disposal to get what she wants. She has the same impersonal view on relationships that Quinn does, but unlike Quinn, we don't know where it's coming from - whether she's just not interested in actual romance, whether she comes from a bad background, or maybe she's an undercover cop that doesn't want to get involved with college kids and she's using 'hooking up' as a cover :BootyTime: Either way, Lily is a wildcard. In a short amount of time, she's integrated herself into the HOTs, sniffed out Quinn's drug connections, made moves on the MC (the alpha chad), and seems to be ingratiating herself with Sage as well. In other words, Lily has fingers in every pie, plus if what she says to Quinn is accurate, she's in charge of securing drugs for an entire strip club at her young age. She can be a great ally or a bad enemy, definitely looking forward to seeing which she is.

As for Bella, who the fuck knows. :KEK: I have a better chance of uncovering the zodiac killer than I do figuring out what's in her head.

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
Lily is the kind of girl that your daddy and the MC's daddy warns you about. She's ambitious, clever and isn't afraid to use every tool at her disposal to get what she wants. She has the same impersonal view on relationships that Quinn does, but unlike Quinn, we don't know where it's coming from - whether she's just not interested in actual romance, whether she comes from a bad background, or maybe she's an undercover cop that doesn't want to get involved with college kids and she's using 'hooking up' as a cover :BootyTime: Either way, Lily is a wildcard. In a short amount of time, she's integrated herself into the HOTs, sniffed out Quinn's drug connections, made moves on the MC (the alpha chad), and seems to be ingratiating herself with Sage as well. In other words, Lily has fingers in every pie, plus if what she says to Quinn is accurate, she's in charge of securing drugs for an entire strip club at her young age. She can be a great ally or a bad enemy, definitely looking forward to seeing which she is.

As for Bella, who the fuck knows. :KEK: I have a better chance of uncovering the zodiac killer than I do figuring out what's in her head.
Undercover cop Lily seems very plausible.

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
Lily is the one who will destroy Quinn's drug business from the inside. I'm not sure she's an undercover cop. She may be an ambitious girl who wants to seize power in the drug business Hots.
Quinn's drug business is quite small and insignificant. She was mainly engaged in selling weed and I don't think it would be interesting for the police to introduce an employee into such a small gang. But maybe Vinnie is the head of a large gang and through Quinn, the police will be able to arrest Vinnie. I assume that MС on the way Quinn will be able to save her by offering to be a witness and something like that.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes