FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
If you do all the Cathy stuff except the blowjob in the car, can you still continue with her? Maybe we can get both her and Bella (at least for now anyway).
Yeah I think. Since her panties are left in the car. But I did another playthrough that I just avoided her. But I still banged Jade(Jade is a hot teacher).

I don't think Bella would know unless Cathy said something or Bella looked at your phone but I don't think she does.

zjord486

Feb 5, 2020
I am having trouble with taking care of the club clean up segment, there is only 2 things for me to pick up and I cannot find the rest of the other objects to pick up.

Serenepluie

Apr 27, 2021
Does anyone have a save file for the end of chapter 4 for a MacBook. I lost my progress that I had on windows and don't have time to fully restart it.

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
Can somebody link me mansion minigame guide for episode 6 pls?(not that in the front page)
Now. You can either be legit and fix the mansion following a guide.
Or you can use saveditonline and just give yourself 600 dollars mansion money. Buy xp stats and raise each dik to 100 stats

Reactions: Mikedazz1

Hesteros

Feb 18, 2021
Had a look at the WT. It’s interesting that a Dik choice would give you +Jill RP. Think that’s the first time it ever happened.

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
I can't be sure. But I got 50% on my dik run sage path and the other 50% on my Jill path where I denied sage episodes 1 to 5 and she begs for it.

Nice! Can't wait to take Jill on the piano her dad gave her in episode 12
In my Jill run I didn't get the other 50%, it was the same scene. I don't remember if I rejected her in the past or don't. Do you have a save prior that scene?

Reshin Ganguly

May 16, 2018
Can Anyone tell me how to get the jill shower scene in episode 4 during her date.....i tried the full chick route....had chick affinity....but the scene didn't happen

4.80 star(s) 1,515 Votes