Arato23

Apr 19, 2021
The patch seems to have pretty extensive rewrites to make it work. The rewrites are impressive but I worry that it's going to make the patch feel like it makes the games make less sense WITH it, rather than without it. Like there might be a couple of lines of dialogue that could kinda make sense with or without the patch, but make more sense without it - that kind of thing. It also seems like a lot of work to make a patch like this.
Yeah, good point, details like that tell me this definitely was never intended to be incest with the incest being written out for patreon the way so many other games are. TBH I get tired of games without an incest tag having really thinly veiled incest in their writing "we can't do that, I'm your 'Maid'!" Like no. If you're doing that obviously thinly veiled incest.... use an incest tag.

MrSancini

Feb 18, 2018
This game have some potential, but the question is...

Will things like this be fixed in future releases? (IDK if is only on compressed versions or in general)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: DebatingPanda

DebatingPanda

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2023
This game have some potential, but the question is...

Will things like this be fixed in future releases? (IDK if is only on compressed versions or in general)
Hey there!
Of course will these be fixed, I'm actively trying to fix everything that people are throwing at me. :D
Can you explain what you did or random encounter?

Very good find, I would have gone to bed now and this would be ingame until tomorrow... it happens at every place where you get a background image.
Fixed now! Reuploading the versions... again :D

Last edited:

mithroll

Mar 16, 2017
Yeah, good point, details like that tell me this definitely was never intended to be incest with the incest being written out for patreon the way so many other games are. TBH I get tired of games without an incest tag having really thinly veiled incest in their writing "we can't do that, I'm your 'Maid'!" Like no. If you're doing that obviously thinly veiled incest.... use an incest tag.
No no, this game's patch is much better than your example. Many lines are entirely rewritten, it's not just a simple variable in the code with a name change. It's just that the overall scenario seems slightly more fitting for a non-incest story. The story does still work with incest. The patch is very extensive, clearly a lot of work went into it.

Last edited:

DebatingPanda

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2023
I have to reupload every file, there is a
BetweenHumanity-0.1.1
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
Very sorry, but you need to do a reupload again. I had a immersion breaking bug in this release!
Currently uploading the game to mirror sites.

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
I have to reupload every file, there is a

Very sorry, but you need to do a reupload again. I had a immersion breaking bug in this release!
Currently uploading the game to mirror sites.
Can you also share the scripts.rpa file that is just 3Mb ( in addition to the full bugfix build ) so that those who already downloaded v0.1.1 doesn't need to re-download everything. I think only the code need fixing but the assets aren't affected.

Reactions: DebatingPanda

DebatingPanda

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2023
Can you also share the scripts.rpa file that is just 3Mb ( in addition to the full bugfix build ) so that those who already downloaded v0.1.1 doesn't need to re-download everything. I think only the code need fixing but the assets aren't affected.
That's a good point, will add it to this post later (1 hour after post creation)! Thanks!

Edit: Added the scripts.rpa file, if you know how to replace it and want to save time (and bandwidth), go for it!
Haven't tested the replacement myself, but it should work, comment if not!

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: JohnF95zone

HarryHill99

Dec 29, 2019
Looks to be a decent start of a game. Models are good as people have mentioned elsewhere. Would have liked a better initial information for MC's name to indicate what gender the MC is (unless I missed it wasn't as clear from text or pictures). Would love to see a better 'hint' selectable option for players (to see the affection/submission point changes in dialog options) that is off by default. Could just be me but it helps with playthroughs so you can see the other content.

Aside from that it's a bit short and will see what the next couple releases bring to the table.

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Looks to be a decent start of a game. Models are good as people have mentioned elsewhere. Would have liked a better initial information for MC's name to indicate what gender the MC is (unless I missed it wasn't as clear from text or pictures). Would love to see a better 'hint' selectable option for players (to see the affection/submission point changes in dialog options) that is off by default. Could just be me but it helps with playthroughs so you can see the other content.

Aside from that it's a bit short and will see what the next couple releases bring to the table.
Did you download this game from some other place and not from this site? I am curious because you seemed to be unaware of the gender of the MC because there is the "male protagonist" tags for this game.

DebatingPanda

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2023

Hello!

Thank you, glad that you like it!

Hmm, that wouldn't be too hard to implement. I also have the male protagonist tags everywhere (itch.io / F95).
Somebody suggested to add a little sound effect when a hint occurs, something subtile. I like that idea, what are your thoughts about it?

I also plan to include the affection and submissive stats in the phone's characters app in the next major release.

Do you mean short in: You went through it in one hour or in terms of story progression?

Have a good day!

HarryHill99

Dec 29, 2019
Did you download this game from some other place and not from this site? I am curious because you seemed to be unaware of the gender of the MC because there is the "male protagonist" tags for this game.
lol, I got it from here, but that's not the issue, a game should not *require* external (information from other locations than from the game itself) to instruct the player. I.e. the game dev should *always* assume that the game itself is the source of player information, not requiring the player to use 3rd party sites. it's just good game design.

HarryHill99

Dec 29, 2019
Hello!

Thank you, glad that you like it!

Hmm, that wouldn't be too hard to implement. I also have the male protagonist tags everywhere (itch.io / F95).
Somebody suggested to add a little sound effect when a hint occurs, something subtile. I like that idea, what are your thoughts about it?

I also plan to include the affection and submissive stats in the phone's characters app in the next major release.

Do you mean short in: You went through it in one hour or in terms of story progression?

Have a good day!
For the male protag tags as I mentioned to another person here, that is well and good however that information should be hinted to informed to the player *in the game*. i.e. not having the player rely on 3rd party information. It does not need to be explicit (like 'MC's name (male)) even a better half image of the MC as laying in the bed to indicate if the person has breasts or not, or even a flash-back image when telling the story of the loss of the family (i.e. family photo with parents etc crossed out or something). It's mainly just to give the player enough information as to how to name the MC. Androgenous names such as Jan, Tracy, Stevie, Morgan, Charlie, etc. don't provide a guidepost without other context. It's not a huge issue just an observation. In other games where gender (transformation, etc) is fluid or roles are fluid (gay, sissification, etc) if gives the player some context.

As for including aff/sub stats in the phone or other locations would be fine, just commenting on the lack of feedback to the player.

As for shortness, was more as in the amount of content. Story progression with only one chapter is not really enough data to provide feedback. Seems 'ok' but without knowing your progression plans or if you plan 5 chapters or 50 can't say. Though as to initial pacing the introduction of many characters in a single chapter seemed a little excessive (rushed) unless there is a reason for that I am not aware of.

Anyway, will be interested to see how you progress.

Reactions: Ludvinae
4.90 star(s) 40 Votes