SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Okay so I just started this game, still early on, but I've noticed something kinda strange, it's not a knock on the game just something I found interesting.

So we're told that the MC and Hannah have been dating for over a year at the start of the game, but I haven't once seen them say "I love you" (Or any variation of it) yet. I just figured if you've been in a relationship with someone for a year or more, then you should almost certainly be at that stage already. Maybe they start saying it soon, and I just need to get to that part, but yeah, I feel like most couples don't even take half a year to get to that point.

Anyways, gonna get back to it, really enjoying the start of the game so far. :)

Reactions: Elhemeer

Drooskati

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2020
Chapter 1, scene 6 is the first time that Hannah says the words "I love you", which is still day 1 of the game. Chapter 2 is game night. Chapter 3 it's said multiple times, etc etc etc :p

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Chapter 1, scene 6 is the first time that Hannah says the words "I love you", which is still day 1 of the game. Chapter 2 is game night. Chapter 3 it's said multiple times, etc etc etc :p
Really? If it was said in Chapter 1 I must have just missed it, oh well I guess my eyes are failing me today. Though I'm on Chapter 2 and haven't seen it yet, not like it's even a big deal.

Enjoying everything so far though, and am excited to see where it goes. :D

*EDIT* Starting chapter 3, still enjoying myself thus far!

Last edited:

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Really? If it was said in Chapter 1 I must have just missed it, oh well I guess my eyes are failing me today. Though I'm on Chapter 2 and haven't seen it yet, not like it's even a big deal.

Enjoying everything so far though, and am excited to see where it goes. :D
Pretty sure you're going to love where it goes.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Okay so I just started this game, still early on, but I've noticed something kinda strange, it's not a knock on the game just something I found interesting.

So we're told that the MC and Hannah have been dating for over a year at the start of the game, but I haven't once seen them say "I love you" (Or any variation of it) yet. I just figured if you've been in a relationship with someone for a year or more, then you should almost certainly be at that stage already. Maybe they start saying it soon, and I just need to get to that part, but yeah, I feel like most couples don't even take half a year to get to that point.

Anyways, gonna get back to it, really enjoying the start of the game so far. :)
I would personally argue most couples rush things far too much, especially in US culture.

ntohugo

Sep 14, 2022
Hannah is so much more attractive than Skylar and Emily... I'm going to have to stick with her solo route

pepiteaux12

Nov 8, 2017
View attachment 1609973

View attachment 2962617

Overview:
What happens when reality and fantasy start to collide?
You and your friends are just normal, run of the mill young adults, enjoying life and friendship. But the game that you've been playing is suddenly very real, with very real impact. Who is that woman in your dreams? What does she want with you? How will you handle yourself?

Trailer and more information:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2023-07-20
Release Date: 2023-07-20
Developer: Drooskati - - - -
Censored: No
Version: Chapter 7
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: MEGA - - - PIXELDRAIN
Mac: MEGA - - - PIXELDRAIN
Android (Chapter 5): MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Extras: Russian Translation* -
Fan Sigs - More Fan Sigs - Walkthrough*
*This port/version is unofficial, download at your own risk.

View attachment 2785113 View attachment 1418130 View attachment 1418132 View attachment 1418135 View attachment 1418136 View attachment 1540891 View attachment 1609454 View attachment 1609455 View attachment 1609456 View attachment 1270961 View attachment 1418131 View attachment 1270964 View attachment 1270960 View attachment 1270953 View attachment 1270955 View attachment 1270956 View attachment 1270958
hi aas i've always said! i help and encourage to the best of my ability, when i have the location and the posibility i buy the games i've discovered on the site and enjoy, here's a list : " ps //:cool::love::giggle::giggle::giggle:I hope one day to be able to rent "Last Hope" on the platform one day . "
AMMENISA
BETWEEN TOW WORLDS
CHERRY VX
DREAMLAND
GIRLFREND EXPERIENCE VR
HER NEW MEMORRY
HOUS PARTY
ITAZURAVR
LEMURIA
MAN OG HOUS
MANDY ROOM
MILFS OF SUNVILLE S1