Ka1tzer

Jan 12, 2023
This game is absolutely amazing. Holy shit, top shelf stuff.

The only minor gripe I have is that some characters are significantly more attractive than others, but that all comes down to subjectivity.

Just... the only one I think is actually not appealing at all is Kaylee. Specifically her face. Seems like her face does not match her body at all, it's as if she had the face of a fat person imo. Makes me think of Ursula from the little mermaid. But all that is basically just her appearance. Her character, as with all the characters in this game is fantastic and I truly wish this game explodes in popularity. It certainly deserves it.

The writing is good, the story takes itself seriously while still having great humor intertwined in it (there are a couple of instances of "why didn't the MC ask X character about Y event/circumstance in this situation" but they aren't numerous and don't really detract from the story. And so far, the story is pretty great). The characters are awesome and I like all of them - with a special mention to Oscar and Kenny.

Game starts fairly slow, but once you get used to the initial slice-of-life pacing things move along in a decent rythm. That said, things really shift gears on chapters 6 and 7 and now I'm feeling miserable that I must wait for the continuation of the story.

At this point I'm only hoping that the dev can work as fast as he can while keeping the quality to deliver updates regularly, hopefully in a way that doesn't lead to burnout or anything negative. I also hope they get a flood of subscribers/patrons and whatnot.

I'm really glad I picked this one up and recommend it to anyone that reads this post. I'll work it into a 5* review tomorrow.

Last edited:

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I'm happy I picked this game up on steam. I just finished this game for the first time. I know this game game belongs in my top 5 or 10 just cant decide where it was that good for me. Some quick thoughts.

My god this game has some of the best animations ive seen. I loved the extra touch of movement during them but unlike other games I didn't even really notice the quality the render to go down much do spots of compressions artifacts. At least I think that is the technical term. Which was refreshing to see because sometime the spots of compressions artifacts tends to ruin a render / animation when I notice it in other games

While I don't like the characters in this game on the same level as other games as we don't get much time to sit down and get to know them on a personal level like in other games. The characters are perfect and they balanced each out perfectly with their dialogue all of them are fun to be around and read the dialogue.

The story is the main reason in this game I cannot decide if it goes into my top 5 or top 10. As I enjoy characters more from the games in my current top but Out of the 44 AVN's ive played this is if not the best one of the best stories ive played.

I was rooting for Kenny to get a dogo the entire time I was playing this but I did not expect Oscar to be turned into one lol

I plan to write and a proper review and rate this later.

Drooskati

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2020
Are you curious about how I make my animations? Or what goes into making a decent Daz based animation in general? Well, I made a time lapse video of me creating one of the animations that will be appearing in Chapter 8.

(It's way too big to post on F95!)

Drooskati

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2020
It has been brought to my attention that Twitter isn't quite as open to people as it once was, and the video isn't available for viewing to all. So, here's the link to the video on my personal server.

someyoungguy

May 10, 2023
It has been brought to my attention that Twitter isn't quite as open to people as it once was, and the video isn't available for viewing to all. So, here's the link to the video on my personal server.

Yeah, Twitter has gone from one of the most open to one of the most closed off social media platforms. What you can look at with an account is even becoming more limited. It kinda feels like people are being driven from the platform

Drooskati

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2020
Really shows just how much work is involved
It also shows why many devs either skip animation in general, or do 4-5 frame loops. I've gotten fairly adept at moving through animations somewhat quickly. This one is one I would classify as "simple", and it took me about an hour and a half to do. At 60fps (all my animations are 60fps, that's why they are so smooth), this animation will total 720 frames (12 seconds). It'll take about 12 - 14 hours to render it.

This same animation, back when I first started doing this, would have taken me all day to do. Think about that, and then go back and look at the animations from Chapters 1, 2, and 3 :p

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
It also shows why many devs either skip animation in general, or do 4-5 frame loops. I've gotten fairly adept at moving through animations somewhat quickly. This one is one I would classify as "simple", and it took me about an hour and a half to do. At 60fps (all my animations are 60fps, that's why they are so smooth), this animation will total 720 frames (12 seconds). It'll take about 12 - 14 hours to render it.

This same animation, back when I first started doing this, would have taken me all day to do. Think about that, and then go back and look at the animations from Chapters 1, 2, and 3 :p
Why I always say, if can't/won't do them properly, it's probaby better to just not bother at all. I'ts a huge time-sink I know and personally understand.

4.40 star(s) 57 Votes