Jun 4, 2022
Without going into super critical mode, I'd say it varies based on both the title and the division of the story/updates - eg, are they numbered like 0.10,0.11 and so on; chapters, parts, episodes. With numbered updates, the expectation can be smaller in scale, whereas a chapter sounds considerable, you know? Yes it can get convoluted if you introduce parts to the chapters, or episodes and parts, but ultimately its about where you feel the story has gotten to a part where it can also serve as a returning or end point in the narrative.

EricGrey

Nov 11, 2020
I like the longer updates, but mostly I like them to be complete ... so I prefer updates that have a planned stopping point, rather than a "... this update is taking me too long, I'm going to release it HERE and then the next update will finish what this update started ..."
I have to agree with this. Large or small, as long as there is a clean stopping point to the update, I'm good.

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
just started playing but the first thing i noticed: Why are the bartenders and baristas the most beautiful girls in this avn? :D

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
Unfortunaly i had to drop this avn, i wont do a review as i feel like i wouldnt be judging it fairly.

I heavily dislike dreams and dnd-sessions and similar things in avns as everything we see is just the imagination of the mc (until some point in this avn) which makes it so meaningless.

And i dont know but the looks of the LIs really arent appealing to me at all esp their faces seem to be really really weird, the worst contenders are skylar and her sister but hannah faces similar problems for me, it somehow makes them really ugly (hannah is fine tho) for me and kinda grosses me out.

Its unfortunate as i usually love fantasy avns but whatever, wish everyone much fun with the avn and good luck to the dev.

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Unfortunaly i had to drop this avn, i wont do a review as i feel like i wouldnt be judging it fairly.

I heavily dislike dreams and dnd-sessions and similar things in avns as everything we see is just the imagination of the mc (until some point in this avn) which makes it so meaningless.

And i dont know but the looks of the LIs really arent appealing to me at all esp their faces seem to be really really weird, the worst contenders are skylar and her sister but hannah faces similar problems for me, it somehow makes them really ugly (hannah is fine tho) for me and kinda grosses me out.

Its unfortunate as i usually love fantasy avns but whatever, wish everyone much fun with the avn and good luck to the dev.
I'm trying to grasp how you could have even looked at the OP and not already known all that you say you learned about the story after reading a bit of it...
Between Two Worlds Ch. 7 Drooskati.png

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
I'm trying to grasp how you could have even looked at the OP and not already known all that you say you learned about the story after reading a bit of it...
View attachment 3097794
I kinda thought/hoped them getting sucked into the Tabletop-World or something like that, Dimensions colliding or whatever it could have been and did saw a lot of recommendations for it. But anyway, im not trashing the avn or saying its bad just stated why i couldnt get into it.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017

I didnt like the look of the LI's either but I can tell that is on purpose as the dev probably doesn't want super models playing DND just average looking people. but once you get isekai into their DND world and it became a reality and not fiction is when the story got really good for me. I consider it one of the better AVN stories out there cause I enjoyed it alot after that point. Tho I have to diagree about their DND sessions being meaningless since the diety forget if it was the (good or bad one) used their DND sessions to help them out when they get isekai'd. Tho probably is meaningless in terms of choices but it's relevant to the plot.

Drooskati

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2020
I didnt like the look of the LI's either but I can tell that is on purpose as the dev probably doesn't want super models playing DND just average looking people. but once you get isekai into their DND world and it became a reality and not fiction is when the story got really good for me. I consider it one of the better AVN stories out there cause I enjoyed it alot after that point. Tho I have to diagree about their DND sessions being meaningless since the diety forget if it was the (good or bad one) used their DND sessions to help them out when they get isekai'd. Tho probably is meaningless in terms of choices but it's relevant to the plot.
The choices you make in the tabletop sessions actually do have impacts, both large and small.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
how much time is slower and fasterr in the poll? when we will get an update?thanks

Drooskati

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2020
Posting from Patreon/SubscribeStar:

It's happening!

As of now, I'm setting a tentative release date for Chapter 8 of December 23rd. That's right, I'm planning on it being a Christmas gift for you guys!

I will be done with writing in the next couple days, meaning I can focus entirely on the posing and rendering. I believe I can finish the final scenes in about 2, maybe 2 and a half weeks which will give my beta testers time to do their thing.

Assuming this schedule works out, Alorine and Triplet tiers will have immediate access to the beta when the normal beta testers do, as that is one of the perks of their tiers. Once any and all game breaking bugs have been squashed, I will give access to those in Hannah and Skylar tiers (Likely about a week before it goes to Steam and Itch). If that goes well, Emily tier will get it ~3 days before Steam/Itch.

Reminder, Anyone on the Skylar tier or higher is entitled to a free key from either Steam or Itch. Emily gets it after 2 months, Player after 3, Curious after 6.

I'm looking forward to getting this out and starting on Chapter 9 (likely the penultimate chapter)!

Note: This is a TENTATIVE date. It CAN change.

-Droosk

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Posting from Patreon/SubscribeStar:

It's happening!

As of now, I'm setting a tentative release date for Chapter 8 of December 23rd. That's right, I'm planning on it being a Christmas gift for you guys!

I will be done with writing in the next couple days, meaning I can focus entirely on the posing and rendering. I believe I can finish the final scenes in about 2, maybe 2 and a half weeks which will give my beta testers time to do their thing.

Assuming this schedule works out, Alorine and Triplet tiers will have immediate access to the beta when the normal beta testers do, as that is one of the perks of their tiers. Once any and all game breaking bugs have been squashed, I will give access to those in Hannah and Skylar tiers (Likely about a week before it goes to Steam and Itch). If that goes well, Emily tier will get it ~3 days before Steam/Itch.

Reminder, Anyone on the Skylar tier or higher is entitled to a free key from either Steam or Itch. Emily gets it after 2 months, Player after 3, Curious after 6.

I'm looking forward to getting this out and starting on Chapter 9 (likely the penultimate chapter)!

Note: This is a TENTATIVE date. It CAN change.

-Droosk
Does that mean Steam will get it at that time also?

Drooskati

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2020

(only 'cause I never want good stories to end)
Don't forget, you can look forward to "0.5", which will take us back to the time of the original conflict between Alora and Alorine, giving a bunch of back story and reveal all kinds of little details.

Reactions: Elhemeer

Drooskati

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2020
Every now and then, I take a little time to make just a random shot that I find more difficult. I do it to refine my ability to work a bit. In this case, I did this purely to work on my lighting. There is NO global lighting in this shot. All light in this is placed and refined by hand. I'm proud of it :)

Bailey Nov 29 V2.png

4.40 star(s) 57 Votes