e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
Even when I went to school the only people that cared were the teachers cause it was against the dress code but other than that no one cared about colored hair.
It wasn't forbidden at mine. And this was so long ago the school had a smoking area.

• Haha
Reactions: FatGiant

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Not to mention, half (or more?) the blond girls were/are bleached. The only difference between them and the people who color their hair non-"natural" colors is one group wants to blend in but still stand out, and the other just wants to stand out.

Aug 15, 2021
Final preview before new update. Note: I had to censor parts of the image due to being excessively lewd. Sorry about that.

Multipartner sex is one thing, but come on.
Even with the censor effect applied, the act is still implied.
With something as lewd as
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
you need to do more than that.

Reactions: FatGiant

chaosbox24

Apr 2, 2023
Is there no gallery unlock? I've finished the current content but a bunch is still unlocked and I'd rather not go thorugh and pick through scenes to unlock everything.

Drooskati

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2020
From Patreon:

Hello everyone! It's with great pleasure that I am here to make some announcements about Chapter 8! I won't waste your time with a bunch of other stuff, so here's what you really want to know:

December 23rd - All supporters in the Hannah, Alorine, and Triplet tiers will get access to the beta. This beta will NOT have the audio yet, and will very much so be a beta. That means, do NOT save over or delete any previous save files. Expect problems and/or bugs. While the first half of the update HAS been tested by the official beta team, the second half has not. This will be their first look as well.

December 25th - MERRY CHRISTMAS! Assuming all goes well, Skylar tier will get access on Christmas day. That's right. You'll be able to sneak away from the annoying in-laws and continue your journey through Euchora with our ladies. Please remember, this will still be in beta, so if you have ANY problems, report them ASAP!

December 27th - Emily tier supporters will get their access to the beta. While most bugs should be caught and fixed by this time, it's still possible that some exist. Especially with the large branching narratives involved!

No later than December 30th - Player tier will get their access at the same time that the update goes live on Steam and .

Curious tier is two weeks after that.

As always, please be respectful of the work that goes into this, as well as your financial contributions to the project. Don't share the files, don't do spoilers, don't be "that guy". Yes, it will happen eventually no matter what, but it doesn't need to be you. So far, I've been incredibly proud of my community. You guys are really good about not sharing, and I love you for that!

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

-Droosk

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
From Patreon:

Hello everyone! It's with great pleasure that I am here to make some announcements about Chapter 8! I won't waste your time with a bunch of other stuff, so here's what you really want to know:

December 23rd - All supporters in the Hannah, Alorine, and Triplet tiers will get access to the beta. This beta will NOT have the audio yet, and will very much so be a beta. That means, do NOT save over or delete any previous save files. Expect problems and/or bugs. While the first half of the update HAS been tested by the official beta team, the second half has not. This will be their first look as well.

December 25th - MERRY CHRISTMAS! Assuming all goes well, Skylar tier will get access on Christmas day. That's right. You'll be able to sneak away from the annoying in-laws and continue your journey through Euchora with our ladies. Please remember, this will still be in beta, so if you have ANY problems, report them ASAP!

December 27th - Emily tier supporters will get their access to the beta. While most bugs should be caught and fixed by this time, it's still possible that some exist. Especially with the large branching narratives involved!

No later than December 30th - Player tier will get their access at the same time that the update goes live on Steam and .

Curious tier is two weeks after that.

As always, please be respectful of the work that goes into this, as well as your financial contributions to the project. Don't share the files, don't do spoilers, don't be "that guy". Yes, it will happen eventually no matter what, but it doesn't need to be you. So far, I've been incredibly proud of my community. You guys are really good about not sharing, and I love you for that!

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

-Droosk
*This message has been brought to you by "FARL" (Fappers Against Reaction Limits)*

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
This will be my first update since buying it on steam. I assume steam gets it at the curious tier or a week or so after that. Sorry if this a dumb question

Drooskati

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2020
This will be my first update since buying it on steam. I assume steam gets it at the curious tier or a week or so after that. Sorry if this a dumb question
No, it goes to Steam on the same day as the Player tier ($5/month on Patreon and they get a Steam key on their third month, if they want one). Higher level tiers get early access as part of their support, but it's also a way to get more beta testing done before wide release :p

I did an announcement on Steam as well.

4.40 star(s) 57 Votes