FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Every now and then, I take a little time to make just a random shot that I find more difficult. I do it to refine my ability to work a bit. In this case, I did this purely to work on my lighting. There is NO global lighting in this shot. All light in this is placed and refined by hand. I'm proud of it :)

View attachment 3131083
You should be proud, it's beautiful.

Peace :)

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
WHAT??? Skylar is lovely in her blue haired loveliness!
I have never understood so many AVN's making women with blue, green, purple, multicolor hair. I worked EMS in a very very large city for 33 years and never saw that many people with those colors. Bad enough it is some unwritten law that every AVN has to have one or more red head females in them ;)

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
Every now and then, I take a little time to make just a random shot that I find more difficult. I do it to refine my ability to work a bit. In this case, I did this purely to work on my lighting. There is NO global lighting in this shot. All light in this is placed and refined by hand. I'm proud of it :)

View attachment 3131083
Great work, I wishlisted this game on Steam and will get it as soon as the eagle shits middle of next month.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021

View attachment 3131083
awww :love:

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017

View attachment 3131083
One reaction is not enough for my PRECIOUS!

:love::p;):D:love:
:p:devilish::p

Reactions: Elhemeer

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
I have never understood so many AVN's making women with blue, green, purple, multicolor hair. I worked EMS in a very very large city for 33 years and never saw that many people with those colors. Bad enough it is some unwritten law that every AVN has to have one or more red head females in them ;)
You're old grampa... You worked ems before colors were invented.

• Haha
Reactions: EricGrey

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I see non normal colors about once every 1 - 2 weeks just grocery shopping. Also redheads are life cant live without them that's blasphemy good sir.

e6mill

Aug 4, 2022

• Haha
Reactions: EricGrey

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Umm I've worked for 40+ years. Even own my own business. But dyed hair isn't a problem with old people.
I'd say generationally it's more of a problem for them. Obviously every old is not the same. But mostly I was just making a crack on the "colored hair makes me feel bothered" guy.

Reactions: Dark Silence

e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
I'd say generationally it's more of a problem for them. Obviously every old is not the same. But mostly I was just making a crack on the "colored hair makes me feel bothered" guy.
Bullshit. I went to school with a girl whose hair was electric blue - in the 80s. One of the girls I dated around that same time had a mom in her 60s with shocking pink hair. It doesn't have anything to do with age, it's freaks vs normies and it's been a thing since the 60s if not before.

Last edited:

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Let me add one more argument.

People that die their hair in whatever color, grab my attention. Not for the color, but for the meaning of the act. Break the fucking barriers, don't compromise, rebel, etc... That's what makes the people that feel bothered, boil in their own sweat. I say, go, be yourself.

Age has nothing to do with it.

Peace :)

Reactions: semtexDave

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Bullshit. I went to school with a girl whose hair was electric blue - in the 80s. One of the girls I dated around that same time had a mom in her 60s with shocking pink hair. It doesn't have anything to do with age, it's freaks vs normies and it's been a thing since the 60s if not before.
Having colorful hair for my generation and younger is normie. It's not freaky at all to color your hair. Alt folks still do it definitely and paired with a piercings or tattoos you might still get odd looks, but just colored hair? That's whatever nowadays.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Even when I went to school the only people that cared were the teachers cause it was against the dress code but other than that no one cared about colored hair.

4.40 star(s) 57 Votes