Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
I'm speechless, it like WVM and Eternum made a child, this VN is awesome, the story is very well done, the girls are in a natural way cute, not model babes, but still very cute hotties. I sure love everything in this VN and like it more story based then sex scene based. I'm looking forward to more chapters and hope it doesn't end in the next few chapters.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I'm speechless, it like WVM and Eternum made a child, this VN is awesome, the story is very well done, the girls are in a natural way cute, not model babes, but still very cute hotties. I sure love everything in this VN and like it more story based then sex scene based. I'm looking forward to more chapters and hope it doesn't end in the next few chapters.
Gonna reiterate, please don't insult this VN with the trash joke that is WVM. They are not even comparable in any way, especially in terms of story, cohesion, logic and quality.

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
Gonna reiterate, please don't insult this VN with the trash joke that is WVM. They are not even comparable in any way, especially in terms of story, cohesion, logic and quality.
Maybe you don't like WVM, but I do, it story isn't bad, just a bit to much sex scene, and I just ment it alone about girlfriend sharing her boyfriend with other girls part, I never mean to insult this game, because I think this game is amazing well done, you have your opinions and I have mine.

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Maybe you don't like WVM, but I do, it story isn't bad, just a bit to much sex scene, and I just ment it alone about girlfriend sharing her boyfriend with other girls part, I never mean to insult this game, because I think this game is amazing well done, you have your opinions and I have mine.
I don't think WVM is a bad game... but what in the hell about this game is ANYTHING like WVM?

The setup for the Harem is way different, this game has a MUCH smaller pool of LI's. The story and setting are completely different, and they look completely different graphically, especially the models. The pacing isn't the same, and like... must I keep going, I think I've made my point. :ROFLMAO:

I will point out on more thing though, the main love interest in Between Two Worlds, isn't nearly as enthusiastic and readily willing to share her man, especially romantically. While in the other game it's like he's with the queen of all cuckqueans.

So please explain to me how this game is anything like that game.

It's really not much like Eternum either, except for the isekai similarities. Although they're both isekais, the settings and storylines are much different between these two as well, and again completely different graphical styles too.

Between two worlds isn't really like any other game I've personally played on here, and it certainly isn't a mix of the two games you've mentioned. I agree that this game is amazing though, and it definitely deserves the praise it gets. :p

Last edited:

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
I don't think WVM is a bad game... but what in the hell about this game is ANYTHING like WVM?

The setup for the Harem is way different, this game has a MUCH smaller pool of LI's. The story and setting are completely different, and they look completely different graphically, especially the models. The pacing isn't the same, and like... must I keep going, I think I've made my point. :ROFLMAO:

I will point out on more thing though, the main love interest in Between Two Worlds, isn't nearly as enthusiastic and readily willing to share her man, especially romantically. While in the other game it's like he's with the queen of all cuckqueans.

So please explain to me how this game is anything like that game.

It's really not much like Eternum either, except for the isekai similarities. Although they're both isekais, the settings and storylines are much different between these two as well, and again completely different graphical styles too.

Between two worlds isn't really like any other game I've personally played on here, and it certainly isn't a mix of the two games you've mentioned. I agree that this game is amazing though, and it definitely deserves the praise it gets. :p

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: SlapE

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
It also shows why many devs either skip animation in general, or do 4-5 frame loops. I've gotten fairly adept at moving through animations somewhat quickly. This one is one I would classify as "simple", and it took me about an hour and a half to do. At 60fps (all my animations are 60fps, that's why they are so smooth), this animation will total 720 frames (12 seconds). It'll take about 12 - 14 hours to render it.

This same animation, back when I first started doing this, would have taken me all day to do. Think about that, and then go back and look at the animations from Chapters 1, 2, and 3 :p
It really shows how hard you work on your animations in my opinion this game has the best animations I've seen. Also I really appreciate the fact you animate non lewd scenes it's elevates the games experience overall and makes it that much better. When I bought this game on steam I did zero research on if id like the story but I just saw a trailer play and saw how good some of the animations looked and the fact it had good looking non lewd animation in the trailer made this a instant buy for me.

Drooskati

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2020
For those who are interested, and maybe wanna give me a Christmas gift....

Chapter 8 Alpha will be given out to those on my Alorine and Triplet tiers within a week.

Details from Discord:

Hello, my lovelies! I know there aren't many of you on these tiers, but that's okay. As part of your tiers, you will have access to the upcoming Alpha for Chapter 8. I'm coding it right now, and both computers are working non-stop to render the massive number of images. Once both are completed, it'll be uploaded to Steam and my webserver.

If you already have the game on Steam, you can enable the beta access directly via Steam. Password for the branch is available on Discord. If you don't have Steam, that's okay! I'll provide the files directly from my website.

Please remember, this is NOT the complete update. This will represent only about 65% of the update. In addition, there are likely to be at least a few bugs. Keep that in mind. Do NOT save over any previous saves! Please do not delete any previous saves! Please do not share the files once you have them! I put in a lot of effort to ensure that I never break saves, but it's ALWAYS possible, especially when it's in a pre-release state.

As always, thank you so much for your ongoing support! I'll be back in a few days with the files!

-Droosk

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
For those who are interested, and maybe wanna give me a Christmas gift....

Chapter 8 Alpha will be given out to those on my Alorine and Triplet tiers within a week.

Details from Discord:

Hello, my lovelies! I know there aren't many of you on these tiers, but that's okay. As part of your tiers, you will have access to the upcoming Alpha for Chapter 8. I'm coding it right now, and both computers are working non-stop to render the massive number of images. Once both are completed, it'll be uploaded to Steam and my webserver.

If you already have the game on Steam, you can enable the beta access directly via Steam. Password for the branch is available on Discord. If you don't have Steam, that's okay! I'll provide the files directly from my website.

Please remember, this is NOT the complete update. This will represent only about 65% of the update. In addition, there are likely to be at least a few bugs. Keep that in mind. Do NOT save over any previous saves! Please do not delete any previous saves! Please do not share the files once you have them! I put in a lot of effort to ensure that I never break saves, but it's ALWAYS possible, especially when it's in a pre-release state.

As always, thank you so much for your ongoing support! I'll be back in a few days with the files!

-Droosk
I have Steam but I have to decide if I want to wait for the full proper update. Tough call man.

Tough call

Let me go redo my Bailey scenes and ponder...

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
For those watching this thread, I've put up a poll. I'm curious as to how people feel. So, do it!
I like the longer updates, but mostly I like them to be complete ... so I prefer updates that have a planned stopping point, rather than a "... this update is taking me too long, I'm going to release it HERE and then the next update will finish what this update started ..."

(not that I have the self control to wait for the complete update to be finished if they come out in pieces ...)

Drooskati

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2020
lol I'm of the mind that I want to get it out to you guys faster. It's the same amount of work for me either way.

Edit: Actually, it means MORE work for me, because I have to package up the content for multiple releases on multiple platforms.

• Red Heart
Reactions: SlapE
4.40 star(s) 57 Votes