Recommending Bloo's Games Recommendation List [2024-04-09]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Darin68

Jan 4, 2018
View attachment 541201
-

This is a list of non-Japanese games worth checking out.
I Initially struggled to select more than half a dozen games and had to lower my standards to be more inclusive of lesser titles, as such, there can and will be a disparity between the quality. To be fair, I've completed a large chunk of the titles on this platform and tried even more, most games are trash, those that aren't trash are boring, which is worse.

I'm not open to suggestion for this list, but I don't mind recommendations for me to play, but in all likelihood, I've played them, especially if it is a popular title that you think it's good and likely isn't, like Milfy City.

In-Development
Completed
Abandoned

Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

INFO: This list doesn't include Japanese games due to the fact that most are released finished, with voice acting (with exceptions), SFX, original artwork and with an OST. It would be an unfair comparison, especially since I play mostly non-nukige VNs which are lengthy and story rich.
myself and alot of others are having trouble getting https://f95zone.to/threads/rapelay-illusion.3115/ to install and run correctly. is there any advice you can give as to what program we should be using?

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
myself and alot of others are having trouble getting https://f95zone.to/threads/rapelay-illusion.3115/ to install and run correctly. is there any advice you can give as to what program we should be using?
You have a whole thread dedicated to that, why would you bring that up here? Anyway, don't use Win10 is my recommendation, it doesn't like it. If you want better help, use Google.

Reactions: SVGwolf

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Last edited:
Reactions: Sanaa Star

lundlele

Jul 28, 2020
I think you should check out succulence, it has tons of CG and good plot. Love your recommendation and would like to see this one as well.

jinnhihho

Mar 11, 2017
Hey Bloo
I had some time on my hands and figured, why not sort the list alphabetical. I don't know if you wan't to change it or not but I think it would be nice to have.

Last edited:
Reactions: F1_V10

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Hey Bloo
I had some time on my hands and figured, why not sort the list alphabetical. I don't know if you wan't to change it or not but I think it would be nice to have.

Thanks, but there's really no point since I'm constantly adding and removing things and I don't feel like re-ordering it every time I do.

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Added Treasure of Nadia [NLT Media] to the In-Development section.
A big step-up from Lust Epidemic.
Don't be discouraged by the sheer amount of walkthroughs and guides, the game does a decent enough job of telling you where you should go via it's dialogue or via the in-game tip system, the puzzles aren't hard and the game incentivizes exploration. The animations are well done for the most part and the sex scenes are plentiful, although I wished they would stop adding the non-story sex scenes that are basically slideshows (Booty Calls) and instead incorporate them into the story.

nightshaw

Feb 27, 2019
This is a great list! I think it will be even cooler if you are able to sub-categorize this list in various genres. Have you place Selena OHA btw?

Last edited:
Reactions: PaulSchnabel

GoblinSpirit

Dec 31, 2019
Really good list, gonna try some, not all, i really wish i could try them all, but for some reason Ren'py/VN are crashing out of nowhere and sometimes not coming back or closing directly, so i can't at least save, so they're being a big no to me rn until i figure out what's happening.

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
Radiant
Rebirth
Power Vacuum
Reluctant Archon
Ataegina

Wow, that's a long list Bloo!
I agree, most games are sheit. I follow 120+ and have around 30 on completed that are keepers, but I would say only about 40-50 are really recommendable.
I didn't see these games on your list though, and they are some of my favorites. You might of course already have played them and deemed them not worthy, but I thought I'd suggest them.
Some of the games you list don't have much content currently, however Ataegina is one that does which is an excellent fantasy game with RPG elements. Since Bloo likes 'Love of Magic' I think this is a good recommendation.

I usually only recommend games that have at least 4-6 hours of content.

I also frown on games that are listed as adult titles which don't have much "adult" content.

I usually steer clear of RPGM games, however 'Treasure of Nadia' is a rare find. It is one of the best RPGM games that Bloo recently added.

I don't recommend WVM however. I feel that it is one of the worst games on this site. Everyone is entitled to their opinion however.

Enjoy!

Last edited:

jimstorm

Donor
Mar 14, 2018
First time seeing this. Looks like a great assortment I've probably played maybe half and enjoyed them, been looking for new games lately so I'll refer to this thanks!

I have 2 suggestions for you to check out if you haven't.

https://f95zone.to/threads/bell-master-v1-0-3-mip.5310/

I downloaded this after seeing it in Love of Magic on the laptop. (Same goes for Light of My Life which I see you have on here. Love it!) Didn't have much for expectations, especially since I haven't really ever enjoyed a "trainer" type game. Was blown away by the writing and the gameplay was about perfect lengthwise. Kind of amazing how spot-on the husband/wife relationship and interactions were.

This one, maybe you will not find to your liking, as I don't see any ntr-focused games on your list and saw that you don't like Tyrant. In any case if you are indifferent or okay with NTR then you might like this.

https://f95zone.to/threads/swing-miss-v0-65-3-infidelisoft.10437/

I am just noticing how low the review score is I'm not sure why but it's my favorite adult game I've ever played. In part because NTR is by far my favorite fetish, but also due to the quality and depth to the writing. I usually don't enjoy games with a huge amount of story and character building but this kept me entertained throughout. Side note I should probably take a few minutes and write some reviews for the games I have played.

P.S. I have been trying to find the name of Fantasy Valley for a week or so. Lost it with a factory reset on my phone and nothing I searched led me to it, so thanks much for having that in your list! I was just starting chapter 2 and loving everything about it so far.

jimstorm

Donor
Mar 14, 2018
I was gonna add an edit to my comment but it's long enough. Seems like you might be the guy to ask since you play non-nukige games.

I am wanting to find the best gameplay rpgm game there is, that also does have at least some sex/nudity. Like combat/systems etc. I suppose the best I've tried would be Meltys Quest, I haven't really played many rpgm games and haven't had luck finding a thread here or elsewhere that focuses on the quality of the game itself. Story is important too and idc if it's pure nukige or not really. If you don't have a suggestion no worries thanks again for the thread!

Edit: after reading all of the comment section I think I will be angrily yelled towards or ignored was gonna delete this comment but I guess I'll leave it up for posterity.

Edit part 2:

https://f95zone.to/threads/bloos-games-recommendation-list-2020-12-27.45167/post-4846204 m4zy I was gonna dl WinterXSoul but I ended up nutting from the preview pics and lost steam. Will try again later maybe I'll be able to avoid scrolling down too far.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes