Which girl has so far been your favorite?

• Liv

Votes: 283 26.4%
  • July

Votes: 201 18.7%
  • Holly

Votes: 134 12.5%
  • Cherry

Votes: 176 16.4%
  • Camila

Votes: 196 18.2%
  • Kendra

Votes: 47 4.4%
  • Bridgette

Votes: 37 3.4%

• Total voters

Deniz31

Jul 25, 2017

Pc:
Mac: ,
Android:

Hello everyone. The 0.24 update is finally here! After the crazy events of "Slut Town," this update is a little more calm, but I hope you enjoy it as well! In this version, we'll spend more time with July, getting to know her better, but other characters will also appear.
For the first time, a premium scene requires entering a in this version. You can enter it in the options menu, or before the scenes start. If you like NTR, save the game at the beginning of the scene, because there will be an NTR version added later on.
Samantha's introduction scene was also supposed to be included in this update, but I needed to spend more time on it than I anticipated, so it will feature in the next update.
I hope you enjoy this update, and thank you so much for your continued support!

Macklee

Mar 2, 2021

Pc: Mega
Mac: Mega,
Android: Mega
Workupload Mirror
Hello everyone. The 0.24 update is finally here! After the crazy events of "Slut Town," this update is a little more calm, but I hope you enjoy it as well! In this version, we'll spend more time with July, getting to know her better, but other characters will also appear.
For the first time, a premium scene requires entering a in this version. You can enter it in the options menu, or before the scenes start. If you like NTR, save the game at the beginning of the scene, because there will be an NTR version added later on.
Samantha's introduction scene was also supposed to be included in this update, but I needed to spend more time on it than I anticipated, so it will feature in the next update.
I hope you enjoy this update, and thank you so much for your continued support!
I know you believe having patreon codes in your game is a good idea. But it is not, only 2 games I have seen it in just gives bad publicity, and in this case I wont even bother to try out your game..
I support several games on patreon, but I like to try them here to see if they are worth it, which also alot of other people do aswell

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
CoffeeBreak-0.24
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

InCreed

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2022
I know you believe having patreon codes in your game is a good idea. But it is not, only 2 games I have seen it in just gives bad publicity, and in this case I wont even bother to try out your game..
I support several games on patreon, but I like to try them here to see if they are worth it, which also alot of other people do aswell
The Patreon code currently grants access to ONE bonus scene that has no impact on the plot of the story.
Without it, you can still play the entire story for free.
I intend to add a special scene every 4-5 updates, and they will also have no effect on the story.
If you think it's a bad promotional strategy, it's ok. I don't understand why it should be seen as a negative thing, but I also don't understand NTR hatred, and it's everywhere, so you could be right.

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
The Patreon code currently grants access to ONE bonus scene that has no impact on the plot of the story.
I intend to add a special scene every 4-5 updates, and they will also have no effect on the story.
If you think it's a bad promotional strategy, it's ok. I don't understand why it should be seen as a negative thing, but I also don't understand NTR hatred, and it's everywhere, so you could be right.
I've been eyeballing this for a while, waiting for there to be enough content to try out and see if I like it. But yeah, the Patreon code thing also doesn't sit well with me, even though it will likely be leaked here anyway. I want the full experience to try out a game before I decide to support or not. I'm currently supporting 10 devs regularly, and throw in a few here and there for those who don't release often, but when they do, I pay top tier to get it.

Anyway, just my thoughts on the matter. You, of course, should always do what you feel is best for your situation. Best of luck.

WatsonJohn

Jul 27, 2020
Does the NTR impact the story in a significant way? Or is it fluff where the story goes the same path even with or without it? I dislike it when a game does the latter as it's only there to please the NTR crowd without adding much to the narrative. I love NTR, by the way, because if done right, it could add so much drama and angst to the story. But a lot of games here that focus on that genre don't understand that and they just make the MC a beta cuck with a tiny dick compared to the bull with a humongous cock- it's so nauseating and shallow.

As for the first concern, the question is: how much do you trust your Patrons not to leak? I think the people who dislike having a Patreon code don't like it for FOMO when seeing it ingame. But I support you on having exclusive content for your Patrons only. I really dislike it when freeloaders here become entitled. But still, if you would like to listen to these freeloaders I can give you two suggestions: 1. Have the content be available only on Patreon and accessible by Patreon members, then only mention it ingame like, "hey, there is exclusive content in Patreon". 2. Have a different game version exclusive to Patreon members where they can see the special scene, and just like the first, make mention of it ingame for non-Patreon version, at the end of every game update or something.

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
You can prevent it, but only if we consider women from the main cast. It is unavoidable in the case of some nameless, or only once appearing, minor females. There will also be one special nympho character introduced, and it will be unavoidable for her. For all currently introduced girls it will be avoidable.
I think that's fair enough ... maybe. I haven't played it yet tbh. As long as it's not something like your wife/girlfriend/girl you like is outright cheating on you with someone else. That'd be sad times, bro. :(:cry:

InCreed

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2022
Does the NTR impact the story in a significant way?
It most likely depends on the NTR path, some may have a significant impact on the story, while others will have much less. There is currently one NTR scene, and it affects the plot. Also, because the main character is not yet in a romantic relationship, NTR paths aren't strictly NTR. They will become more powerful as the story progresses.

I appreciate your insights about Patreon code. For the time being, I will stick with this approach, but if I decide that it isn't working, I may change it.

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
i love this game. just wish the updates weren't so short. but i guess frequent updates are always short on content. it's a difficult choice for devs. keep updates short and frequent or make them longer and take longer to develop which then brings out the whiners that complain they are taking too long..
but since i am enjoying this game alot, either is fine. keep up the good work InCreed.

Reactions: InCreed

sunqian3000

Sep 28, 2021
Embarrassingly, yet another good game discussion board has turned into a battleground for NTR.
Can you focus on enjoying the game .:oops:

Knucklenaut

Dec 16, 2018
Those guys don't like a primary plot tag? Oh man we better bend backward to cater to them so their feelings don't get hurt even if having to work around it slows our progression to a standstill and assures out game to be near future abandoned.

Reactions: DTchan

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
This is nothing new. I'm also used to facepalms, I laugh about it. This guys are a lot fewer than you think, they´are not the majority at all. Not even in this thread. Some of these people create extra accounts just to complain and haunt NTR threats to disrupt. They're like schoolyard bullies who take on every newcomer just to "mark their territory". They are in every NTR threat. I assure you, there are enough NTR fans spread over the whole forum. As soon as a game has reached a certain quality and a developer has asserted himself against the haters, the fans come too.
I understand that you like the ntr, but do not lie outright. The people who don't like ntr are not a small group at all. Don't try to trick the dev. The truth is told and nothing happens. He will do what he wants in the end.

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes