thouu

Jan 28, 2022
View attachment 1097736

Overview:
Just an innocent freshman at San Vallejo College, you are oblivious to the path that lays ahead of you. Growing up gets real when you learn about the unique cultures of the place you must call home. As loyalties form and tensions rise can you lead your fraternity to the crown and with it become the king on campus?

Trailer:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Review notice: Any reviews mentioning Being A DIK will be removed!

Thread Updated: 2022-07-16
Release Date: 2022-07-16
Developer: Undergrad Steve - - -
Censored: No
Version: Episode 1 - 1.1.4
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:
Season 1 [15.1.0] - The old full version of College Kings.
Act 1 [1.1.2s] - The latest and current full version of College Kings.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: MEGA - - -
Mac: - MEGA - -
Other:
COMPRESSED*

Act I - v1.1.2s Fixed

Season 1

Extras: Multi Mod - Save Fix - Walkthrough - Gallery Unlocker - Official Walkthrough - Fan Sig - Fan Sig 2 - Fan Sig 3

richiman thanks for the link
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 880834 View attachment 841566 View attachment 841567 View attachment 841570 View attachment 841572 View attachment 841569 View attachment 841568 View attachment 841573 View attachment 841574 View attachment 841575 View attachment 841576 View attachment 860564 View attachment 860566 View attachment 860567 View attachment 860569
Can't open it on Mac. Any suggestions?
View attachment 1097736

Overview:
Just an innocent freshman at San Vallejo College, you are oblivious to the path that lays ahead of you. Growing up gets real when you learn about the unique cultures of the place you must call home. As loyalties form and tensions rise can you lead your fraternity to the crown and with it become the king on campus?

Trailer:
Review notice: Any reviews mentioning Being A DIK will be removed!

Thread Updated: 2022-07-16
Release Date: 2022-07-16
Developer: Undergrad Steve - - -
Censored: No
Version: Episode 1 - 1.1.4
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:
Season 1 [15.1.0] - The old full version of College Kings.
Act 1 [1.1.2s] - The latest and current full version of College Kings.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: MEGA - - -
Mac: - MEGA - -
Other:
COMPRESSED*

Act I - v1.1.2s Fixed

Season 1

Extras: Multi Mod - Save Fix - Walkthrough - Gallery Unlocker - Official Walkthrough - Fan Sig - Fan Sig 2 - Fan Sig 3

richiman thanks for the link
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 880834 View attachment 841566 View attachment 841567 View attachment 841570 View attachment 841572 View attachment 841569 View attachment 841568 View attachment 841573 View attachment 841574 View attachment 841575 View attachment 841576 View attachment 860564 View attachment 860566 View attachment 860567 View attachment 860569
Can't open it on Mac. Any suggestions?

kezguyfour

Apr 27, 2021
Does anyone know if it's possible to get CK1 or CK2 working through Joiplay on Android? I've played both versions previously on PC, but I'm interested in seeing if I can get it to work on Joiplay as I've recently got my first Android phone and would like to get some VN's working on it. Thanks in advance.

DoctorPhanan

Jul 26, 2020
So are the new fight mechanics set in stone going forward? Because I gotta be honest, this shit is awful. Feels like I'm beating my head against a wall trying to navigate a maze of repetitive actions that always end in failure.

Unless I'm missing something, Tom is horrifically unbalanced. The easiest fight in CK1 has become a monster with an extra stamina and health. The "bonuses" you receive from being in an ideal stance either aren't calculating properly or don't stack and don't round up (making kick a completely worthless bonus) Turtle is completely pointless to spend 4 stamina to get to 5 guard, when Tom gets to kick-jab-kick, and you end up with -2 stamina next turn.

Maybe the mechanics get more interesting if you get to add options later, but I have serious doubts on whether or not the dev can balance a more complex system when the stripped-down version is such a clusterfuck.

I get that CK1 combat wasn't the best (Ren'py just isn't built for QTE/Reaction mechanics) but it was way more balanced, and gave a much more realistic "fight" feeling. Reading your opponent's guard and reacting to their attacks is miles better than this weird no improvement RPG fight system.

tonydurrant

Sep 17, 2019
Any idea about when we can expect the next release?
As Xabder mentions, the devs are saying 'Fall 2022' for the next release - this info comes from their Steam posts (and maybe elsewhere?). Also on Steam they are running a giveaway for 50 free Steam Keys for College Kings 2 - Episode 2 ‘The Pool Party’ - the competition doesn't close until 20th October. I would therefore expect the release to be after that date - it would not be good if the winners had already bought the new version before they win a key!

HWK1590

Feb 9, 2022
Can't wait for the next episode. This is one of my favorite AVNs and the first one I ever played actually.

richiman

May 3, 2022
What kind of update is 1.1.7? is it new contents or just bug fixes?
In a nutshell - small tweaks to the code and added phone submodule. There will be no more new content, because Episode I is already finished. Episode II for CK2 is planned for Fall 2022 (the exact date is not yet public). They are also giving away 50 keys for CK2 (Ep. 2) and the giveaway ends October 20th, so don't expect the episode to be published earlier than October 20th. Writing for Episode 2 has concluded, and Episode 3 is now outlined in detail as well.

Reactions: HardcoreLarry

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
Can someone tell me which one I'm supposed to download? It says either Season 1 or Act 1. Then there's Act 1 fixed but that one is like 15 gigs which is crazy and there's the other one that's only 5.

richiman

May 3, 2022
Can someone tell me which one I'm supposed to download? It says either Season 1 or Act 1. Then there's Act 1 fixed but that one is like 15 gigs which is crazy and there's the other one that's only 5.
College Kings [Act I - v1.1.2s] then College Kings 2 [Ep.1 v1.1.7].

• Play CK1 [Act I - v1.1.2s].
• Do a manual save of the game at the very end of CK1 (during the flight on the plane that goes to Europe).
• Then play CK2 [Ep.1 v1.1.7].
• Use the option to import the save game from CK1 (can be found in the "Load" tab) to continue the story.

Season 1 [15.1.0] - The outdated full version of College Kings - Seasons have been converted into Acts.
Act I [1.1.2s] - The latest and current full version of College Kings - A completed game with three Acts.

College Kings - Act I, Act II and Act III
College Kings 2 - Episode I

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018

• Do a manual save of the game at the very end of CK1 (during the flight on the plane that goes to Europe).
• Use the option to import the save game from CK1 (can be found in the "Load" tab) to continue the story.

Season 1 [15.1.0] - The outdated full version of College Kings - Seasons have been converted into Acts.
Act I [1.1.2s] - The latest and current full version of College Kings - A completed game with three Acts.

Not all heroes wear capes.

Crusader of Romance

Dec 14, 2019

The plane that goes to the US from Europe.

Aug 13, 2021
can you change your kct in the console of college kings 2? if yes what is the command?
The previous version i.e v1.1.2s had kct as a variable that could be changed,but the newer version seems to have no way of changing kct unless you go to path builder and start off with the desired kct

Blueray

Aug 27, 2020
at the very end of update 14 that linday won after i kissed nora at the very end how come in the new update it only ends there or is there more update then that ?

3.20 star(s) 190 Votes