Toohat

Jan 21, 2020
So...wanna start again and complete as much as possible.

Is there some sort of rule/matrix on who will accept what? Example having Nora as gf while having Riley as fwb?

Is it only one gf and as many fwb as you like or?

BillyJoe2021

Dec 29, 2021
I'll be releasing a mod for CK1 by the end of the week. All the mod devs dropped this game. I've stepped up to help learn coding with both renpy and python. You can download the CK2 version and use it in the CK1 version. Essentially the same cheats. I'm working on the CK1 exclusive cheats that will drop end of week.
I've tried to use the CK2 version with CK1 and I can't even launch the game. I've tried multiple ways to install the mod on CK1 and nothing works. So I'm unsure what you mean when you say it works for CK1 I am thinking you didn't test it out yourself or maybe I am doing something wrong but I've added mods to many other VN's I've played and I never had a problem installing them.

lol@23

Mar 28, 2020
MC says he should hide the Aqua Zapper, and he picks it up, but then it just ends and later Cameron and Grayson pick it back up. What's the point of the MC saying he should hide it, choosing that option and all he does is plonk it straight back down on the table he picked it up from?
you've to hide it manually in engine bay area

Toohat

Jan 21, 2020

Is there some sort of rule/matrix on who will accept what? Example having Nora as gf while having Riley as fwb?

Anyone?

PR Mitter

Jul 6, 2021
Will the game finish with act II or there will be more acts? Also is the season system an old thing? and games will be known as act?
How much season 1 cover from act I-II?

collinio

Jan 20, 2018
I wouldn't bother playing CK1 to play CK2.

It's a fun game in it's own right and gives you a flavour of the story but with the broken ass save system nothing you do in CK1 matters in CK2 and you can pick the story up from the story builder.

Be romantic with Aubery in CK 1, won't matter if you use your CK1 save in CK2
Fuck Emily in Amsterdam in CK1 won't matter if you use your CK1 save in CK2
Win the Freshman Brawl in CK1 won't matter if you use your CK1 save in CK2

To give but a few examples.

collinio

Jan 20, 2018

Just don't get caught is the basic rule.

JEPelerin

Oct 31, 2021

I haven't been as into the game since it became all about the CONSEQUENCES! but, as best as I can tell, you currently need at least three runs to be complete.

If Aubrey is your GF you can't date any of the other 4 potential GFs without getting dumped.

You can date both Nora and Penelope (but having Pen as GF means you can't get with Jenny as a side girl).

You can date both Chloe and Lauren (but Lauren as GF blocks off Autumn and, at least previously, Riley too).

Obviously this is all "at time of writing" and may change down the line because... consequences!

Reactions: saltynip and TREXrg

Jamison904

Apr 22, 2023
Updated my compressed Android port of College Kings Act 2 to v4.0.0. I have also included links to my port of Collage Kings Act 1 v1.3.17 below.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Due to the size of these games, I've split them out so you will need to install the apk, run it to get it to create the game folder that can be found in your Documents folder: Act 1 = Documents/Eonor/e.collegekings/game and Act 2 = Documents/Eonor/e.collegekings2/game. Then move the archive.rpa file into that folder and re-run the port.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Act 1 (v1.3.17): Pixeldrain -

Act 2 (v3.3.3): Pixeldrain -
Thank you for this!
Can't seem to move on after the fight to the boat chapter. It says end of the current game but the gallery has all the scenes from 4.0. Is there a way around this? Thanks again.

Sr. Thomas

Jun 24, 2022
View attachment 1097736

Overview:
Just an innocent freshman at San Vallejo College, you are oblivious to the path that lays ahead of you. Growing up gets real when you learn about the unique cultures of the place you must call home. As loyalties form and tensions rise can you lead your fraternity to the crown and with it become the king on campus?

Trailer:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Review notice: Any reviews mentioning Being A DIK will be removed!

Thread Updated: 2024-02-17
Release Date: 2024-02-16
Developer: Undergrad Steve - - -
Censored: No
Version: Episode 4 - 4.0.0 - Part 1
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Act II

Win/Linux/Mac: - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - -

Act I
Win/Linux/Mac
: - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN -

Extras: Multi Mod* - Save Fix - Walkthrough - Gallery Unlocker* - Official Walkthrough - Fan Sig - Fan Sig 2 - Fan Sig 3 - Limo/Halloween Bug
Firely thanks for the link
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 880834 View attachment 841566 View attachment 841567 View attachment 841570 View attachment 841572 View attachment 841569 View attachment 841568 View attachment 841573 View attachment 841574 View attachment 841575 View attachment 841576 View attachment 860564 View attachment 860566 View attachment 860567 View attachment 860569
Without a doubt one of my favorite VNs, but does anyone know how I can get the "Protagonist, Riley and Lauren" trio? Any tips? (postscript: I hope the protagonist has his revenge against Gryason ;)

JEPelerin

Oct 31, 2021
does anyone know how I can get the "Protagonist, Riley and Lauren" trio? Any tips? (postscript: I hope the protagonist has his revenge against Gryason ;)
Haven't tried it myself but this was posted on Steam a couple of weeks ago:
"As long as you admit to Riley that Lauren is your GF and agree to be friends it should work providing you prioritise Lauren at every other opportunity, convince her to model her own underwear and trigger the huge sales achievement. You need to make sure your status is Loyal for it to work when you suggest the threesome during the celebration."

Reactions: TREXrg

Gwarf

Apr 15, 2019
During the second Yacht free roam, when I talk to Chloe on the deck, no matter what dialogue options I choose the game ends a bit after my second choice and takes me back to the starting screen...

Sr. Thomas

Jun 24, 2022
Haven't tried it myself but this was posted on Steam a couple of weeks ago:
"As long as you admit to Riley that Lauren is your GF and agree to be friends it should work providing you prioritise Lauren at every other opportunity, convince her to model her own underwear and trigger the huge sales achievement. You need to make sure your status is Loyal for it to work when you suggest the threesome during the celebration."
"Unleashing the big sales achievement", how is it achieved?

3.20 star(s) 191 Votes