STNeish

Mar 20, 2020
I'm so confused by the downloads for this game. There's THREE downloads I need now?

Suppose I'm starting fresh, WHAT do I download?

The file under Season 1 says it's 13.1.1, but my version says it's 1.2.15. Are they the same? What am I looking at here?
The file under Act I says it's 1.2.17, so is this actually Season 1 again? If so, what's 13.1.1?
The file under Act II says it's 3.0.7, and I have 3.0.1, so I expect this needs to be updated... but as I say, I'm completely confused by all this bizarre numbering.

richiman

May 3, 2022
I'm so confused by the downloads for this game. There's THREE downloads I need now?

Suppose I'm starting fresh, WHAT do I download?

The file under Season 1 says it's 13.1.1, but my version says it's 1.2.15. Are they the same? What am I looking at here?
The file under Act I says it's 1.2.17, so is this actually Season 1 again? If so, what's 13.1.1?
The file under Act II says it's 3.0.7, and I have 3.0.1, so I expect this needs to be updated... but as I say, I'm completely confused by all this bizarre numbering.
13 - 15 is a very outdated version from Patreon - remove it. These are two separate games. 1.2.19 is the latest version of College Kings and 3.0.8 is the current version of College Kings 2 but the engineer totally fucked up and released the 3.0.8 update which crashes the game on startup. I recommend you to download my CK 1.2.19 repack and after finishing CK you can start my CK2 3.0.7 repack.

College Kings v1.2.19: Win/Lin:
College Kings 2 v3.0.7: Win/Linux: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

STNeish

Mar 20, 2020
But... that 13.1.1 file is attached to the link on the first page. If it's out of date, perhaps it ought to be removed. Actually, the first post with the links really ought to be updated so it provides the appropriate links in a more understandable format.

kaiconc

Jan 10, 2023
may i ask.
-CK1 v15.1.0 > there are a lot of lock scenes.
-CK1 (new) v1.2.17s> there are fewer lock scenes.
so (CK1 new) is missing the plot because I really like this plot.
I'm newbie, thank you very much !

dathk321

Sep 5, 2021
Does anyone have the same problem as me when updating ck2?
I didn't see the icon of the phone anymore when I update the game.

Well it seems I have fixed this issue, but then I noticed that the gallery didn't have the screen in the pool party event and even ep 3 :V

Last edited:

DeFuZe

Jul 26, 2018
This whole thing is a mess. Such a huge headache to get the saves to work then when they do the choices you made before they don't get remembered. The gallery also is bugged.

Even tried the new steam version started it over from season 1 just so I have a fresh save and still have issues going into the recent episodes. At this point I just want to see what new scenes are in the gallery and yet that one is messed up too.

Got tired of replaying it over and over and added that gallery unlock file from the 1st page and gives me a bunch of errors. Sad to see the state of this game. I will be back to it once it's fully finished and maybe after dev fix all these breaking bugs.

circloflyf

Jan 14, 2021
I'm playing on Steam, and I'm not even sure what to say. I have 12 different paths saved at the end of CK2 Ep1. 9 of them will not load in CK2 Ep2.

Kane_Freeman

Dec 10, 2020
Does it make more sense to be lovers with Lauren at first for the harem route? Or is it to be friends with her at first and become lovers later?

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Does it make more sense to be lovers with Lauren at first for the harem route? Or is it to be friends with her at first and become lovers later?
If you want to get the most out of Lauren's potential scenes the best tactic is to be Loyal, agree to be her boyfriend, invite her to the dance, stay away from Aubrey, don't try to fuck her sister, and see Riley on the side. Lauren's not dumb and she knows that you have other relationships going on but Aubrey and your ex seem to be pain points for her. Riley seems to be an exception.

Reactions: Kane_Freeman

Kane_Freeman

Dec 10, 2020
If you want to get the most out of Lauren's potential scenes the best tactic is to be Loyal, agree to be her boyfriend, invite her to the dance, stay away from Aubrey, don't try to fuck her sister, and see Riley on the side. Lauren's not dumb and she knows that you have other relationships going on but Aubrey and your ex seem to be pain points for her. Riley seems to be an exception.
I prefer Aubrey instead of Lauren. So in that case I will stay away from her.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I prefer Aubrey instead of Lauren. So in that case I will stay away from her.
Can't really blame you. Aubrey starts out just seeming like the low-hanging fruit but the relationship with her does mature in some surprising ways. Also, don't try to fuck HER sister and at a certain point she will ask you to make some tough decisions about your other relationships. Aubrey has an unfortunate habit of being caught in the middle of everybody else's drama. It is a thing that happens to people who try to be everybody's friend.

Reactions: Kane_Freeman

Kane_Freeman

Dec 10, 2020
Can't really blame you. Aubrey starts out just seeming like the low-hanging fruit but the relationship with her does mature in some surprising ways. Also, don't try to fuck HER sister and at a certain point she will ask you to make some tough decisions about your other relationships. Aubrey has an unfortunate habit of being caught in the middle of everybody else's drama. It is a thing that happens to people who try to be everybody's friend.
But what about the fact that MC's reunion with Emily will have extreme negative effects on the harem?

Edit: Also I want some spoilers. Will Emily cheat again?

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 192 Votes