Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
Controversial opinion;

I think I'm done with CK. Not because of any of the girls storylines or changes (Riley's hotter with the newer hairstyle) but because of Chris. The fact that Chris supposedly has me over a barrel and is going to try and run my life in the frat is bullshit. He "suspects" what he's using as blackmail (he's right but that's beside the point) but he has no proof to make it stick. If (when, it's happened) someone tried to tell me how I was going to be their bitch, I'd wear them out with a 2x4, not roll over. There's no option for telling Chris to shove it up his ass. I kind of figured something was up when you couldn't vote him out as president.

The other thing that bugs me is I keep telling Lauren and Chloe to get stuffed - but they keep showing up in possibly romantic circumstances. I don't want to date your ass, bitch!. It's like the first ex-girlfriend (can't be bothered to remember her name) who I kicked to the curb early, then showed up bitching about other girls and finally says a tearful goodbye as if I give a shit.
With how Episode 3 ended both Grayson and Chris might be on the way out anyway. I think it is, essentially, building up so the MC takes over - Which would be weird.. Considering he is still a freshman.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: HogRocket

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
With how Episode 3 ended both Grayson and Chris might be on the way out anyway. I think it is, essentially, building up so the MC takes over - Which would be weird.. Considering he is still a freshman.
That's kind of what I expected, although I agree with you; he's too "young" or new to take over. Look at Being a Dik, the MC has all but taken over the frat as a freshman and it just doesn't settle right (but a LOT of BaD doesn't make sense )

Reactions: Orgitas

joacoccc

Sep 22, 2020
Unless I'm missing something there isn't an inbuilt one in Act II, at least not in the latest version, so something like this designed to work for that one would be nice...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I tried using this one on the off-chance it'd work but no joy (not that I expected it to).
have you found the unlocker?

Atomicpotato4

Feb 7, 2021
View attachment 1097736

Overview:
Just an innocent freshman at San Vallejo College, you are oblivious to the path that lays ahead of you. Growing up gets real when you learn about the unique cultures of the place you must call home. As loyalties form and tensions rise can you lead your fraternity to the crown and with it become the king on campus?

Trailer:
Review notice: Any reviews mentioning Being A DIK will be removed!

Thread Updated: 2023-04-01
Release Date: 2023-03-15
Developer: Undergrad Steve - - -
Censored: No
Version: Episode 3 - 3.0.7
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Act II

Win/Linux: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Mac
(Ep.3 v3.0.6): MEGA - -
Other:
COMPRESSED*

Act I
Win/Linux
: - - MEGA - -
Mac
(: MEGA - -
Other: COMPRESSED*

Extras: Multi Mod (v1.1.4s) - Save Fix - Walkthrough - Gallery Unlocker - Official Walkthrough - Fan Sig - Fan Sig 2 - Fan Sig 3 - Limo/Halloween Bug
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 880834 View attachment 841566 View attachment 841567 View attachment 841570 View attachment 841572 View attachment 841569 View attachment 841568 View attachment 841573 View attachment 841574 View attachment 841575 View attachment 841576 View attachment 860564 View attachment 860566 View attachment 860567 View attachment 860569
everytime i open the game with the new chapter 3 downloaded freshly it opens like its my first time playing and dont even shows the episode 2 content

richiman

May 3, 2022
do i need to delete the saves too?
I recommend deleting the game saves that were created with the mod installed. They will probably not be compatible which is due to changes in the files. If they work then you can keep them but I don't know what effect it will have in the future.

everytime i open the game with the new chapter 3 downloaded freshly it opens like its my first time playing and dont even shows the episode 2 content
You can force the start of a new Episode through the in-game console.

Open the console.
Use Left Shift + O to open the console.
Enter the jump v4start command to start Episode 2.

Open the console.
Enter the jump ep3_start command to start Episode 3.

Reactions: Mikedazz1

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
CollegeKings2-3.0.7
CollegeKings-1.2.17
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Spideyknight

Jan 2, 2021
Wondering if my memory has failed me here. I played the first part and now I'm playing the third part with the two chicks trying to take over their frat, but on steam there is a pool episode that I definitely don't remember which is strange.

richiman

May 3, 2022
Wondering if my memory has failed me here. I played the first part and now I'm playing the third part with the two chicks trying to take over their frat, but on steam there is a pool episode that I definitely don't remember which is strange.
Pool Party is Episode 2. Currently Back to Basics is Episode 3.

anonmilkman

Feb 12, 2022
CollegeKings2-3.0.7
CollegeKings-1.2.17
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
Is this a fix for the broken 3.0.6 version? Regarding being unable to access new content without the use of a command.

richiman

May 3, 2022
Is this a fix for the broken 3.0.6 version? Regarding being unable to access new content without the use of a command.
No.
It appears randomly to players.
This problem has been around since the beginning of Episode 2 on old game saves from CK1.

3.0.7:
Fixed reputation having 999 points when not locking through path builder.

Reactions: anonmilkman

Magicalepicface

May 3, 2021
I recommend deleting the game saves that were created with the mod installed. They will probably not be compatible which is due to changes in the files. If they work then you can keep them but I don't know what effect it will have in the future.

Open the console.

Open the console.
Everytime I do this, I keep getting this:
1680472573788.png
I've tried setting config.console = True, but that has made no difference

Shimizu69

Feb 13, 2020
Only suggestion is work with an English translator, you can tell English is not your native language. The words and how you use many of them is incorrect and is not how we use English in our everyday lives. Get help then it could be better.

Atomicpotato4

Feb 7, 2021

Open the console.

Open the console.
how do i activate renpy script? it says that its not enabled when i try to jump

richiman

May 3, 2022
how do i activate renpy script? it says that its not enabled when i try to jump
Shift+O Console
The debug console makes it possible to interactively run Ren'Py script and Pytnon statements, and immediately see the results.
The console is available in developer mode or when config.console is True, and can be accessed by pressing Shift+O.
The console can be used to:

• Jump to a label.
• Interactively try out Ren'Py script statements.
• Evaluate a Pytnon expression or statement to see the result.
• Trace Python expressions as the game progresses.

Go to College Kings 2\renpy\common and edit 00console.rpy in text editor like Notepad.
Change config.console = False to config.console = True and save file.

Remember to load some game save before using "jump", because "jump" will not work in places like the main menu.

Reactions: limbo29
3.20 star(s) 192 Votes