VN Ren'Py Abandoned Coming Home is Never Easy [Prologue] [Caveboomer Productions]

1.60 star(s) 5 Votes
Mar 27, 2019
Cthulhu4Prez2020 That's the general gist of it... John was not... and I repeat... NOT a good guy. Bear that in mind as you continue.
Well yeah...I caught that as soon as I heard the story about how the MC got thrown outta the house...but I mean for real...the whole will was "I'm sorry for what I did to you, so as recompense, I'm going to give everything to everyone else, and for you I'm going to let you be everyone else's servant" Seriously I would have walked right out the door then and there. And I get the MC is (somehow) a nice guy...but by now I would have snatched Sheila right up by the throat and wouldn't have cared about the why's and wherefore's for her attitude

laeg15

May 24, 2021
Well yeah...I caught that as soon as I heard the story about how the MC got thrown outta the house...but I mean for real...the whole will was "I'm sorry for what I did to you, so as recompense, I'm going to give everything to everyone else, and for you I'm going to let you be everyone else's servant" Seriously I would have walked right out the door then and there. And I get the MC is (somehow) a nice guy...but by now I would have snatched Sheila right up by the throat and wouldn't have cared about the why's and wherefore's for her attitude
idk what is so much shocking about this :) if father can abuse all girls in house and everyone know about it and accept it like normal fact, why he cant inherit job? :)

Reactions: wiseold6996

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
And I get the MC is (somehow) a nice guy...but by now I would have snatched Sheila right up by the throat and wouldn't have cared about the why's and wherefore's for her attitude
She had it bad...but usually people try to be sympathetic or empathetic about other people's sufferings...that would be my first reaction(i mean, snap at her or call her out) on top of that...she spies MC TWICE, but she doesn't get it that MC had it rough for pretty much all his life: fucked-up childhood filled with abuses of every kind, ran away, joins the Marines, and basically fights and shoots at people every other Tuesday, you can say that he finally get a taste of happiness when he met Kasey(after saving her, i mean)

idk what is so much shocking about this :) if father can abuse all girls in house and everyone knows about it and accept it like normal fact, why he can't inherit job? :)
Because from the player's point of view, it seems like the father is apologizing to everyone but not to MC...he wanted him there, and he was willing to put the girls against him...imagine the situation: your horrible father decides that you either listen to his last wills, or the rest of your family will be homeless and without a dime...imagine that, imagine how much that family will hate you if you don't show up...then you show up, and your father decides that you must work for your family, even when you're a successful person already...but the very moment you show up...there is already drama because some members of your family already hate you...

MC can inherit the job...but it's like even in death, his father always considered him a loser, someone unable to provide for himself, like he didn't change, not even in death(giving money to people, doesn't make you a good person, look Bezos or Musk), he refuses any chance and possibility that his son may be better than he could ever be. That's literally John/Father's last spit in the eyes of MC.

Last edited:

laeg15

May 24, 2021
She had it bad...but usually people try to be sympathetic or empathetic about other people's sufferings...that would be my first reaction(i mean, snap at her or call her out) on top of that...she spies MC TWICE, but she doesn't get it that MC had it rough for pretty much all his life: fucked-up childhood filled with abuses of every kind, ran away, joins the Marines, and basically fights and shoots at people every other Tuesday, you can say that he has a taste of happiness when he met Kasey.

Because from the player's point of view, it seems like the father is apologizing to everyone but not to MC...he wanted him there, and he was willing to put the girls against him...imagine the situation: your horrible father decides that you either listen to his last wills, or the rest of your family will be homeless and without a dime...imagine that, imagine how much that family will hate you if you don't show up...then you show up, and your father decides that you must work for your family, even when you're a successful person already...but the very moment you show up...there is already drama because some members of your family already hate you...

MC can inherit the job...but it's like even in death, his father always considered him a loser, someone unable to provide for himself, like he didn't change, not even in death(giving money to people, doesn't make you a good person, look Bezos or Musk), he refuses any chance and possibility that his son may be better than he could ever be. That's literally John/Father's last spit in the eyes of MC.
well didnt tought about this so much .... quess this game is much more messed than i firstly tougt than.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
well didnt tought about this so much .... guess this game is much more messed than i firstly tougt than.
i took my time to think about the story, and talk about it to a friend of mine, and by re-reading what i said about the game, i sort of figure out that MAYBE the father was trying to apologize for what he did...but it feels like he didn't think it through...like maybe it sounded better in his mind.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: BTLD

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
i took my time to think about the story, and talk about it to a friend of mine, and by re-reading what i said about the game, i sort of figure out that MAYBE the father was trying to apologize for what he did...but it feels like he didn't think it through...like maybe it sounded better in his mind.
let's try and not paint the abuser/rapist in a better light....
at least that's my take on it...
he was a piece of shit and to be honest I'm a bit sad he died since I would have wanted to snuff his light with MC's hands..to watch him slowly dying .....in pain and agony...
fuck him.

laeg15

May 24, 2021
he was a piece of shit and to be honest I'm a bit sad he died since I would have wanted to snuff his light with MC's hands..to watch him slowly dying .....in pain and agony...
fuck him.
well idk if he was that bad rapist :D they could just go to first police station when he abused them, they rather accept it for long period so....

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
fuck him.
what?! No, i'm not painting him in a better light...hell no! I'm just guessing stuff like "even if he wanted to sincerely apologize(because the driver said that John/Father did some charity stuff and investments in medicine and research) or make amend for his crimes, he did it poorly" ← This is what I meant.

Honestly? I'm okay with just Ashley killing him...you know...it's poetic revenge: he abused of his family, and a member of his family punished him with death...fast, easy, not overly complicate, and off-screen(for now...probably) so that you don't give him more importance than he deserves.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
well idk if he was that bad rapist :D they could just go to first police station when he abused them, they rather accept it for long period so....
Seriously?
So you're saying they were happy that they were raped...it was a nice kind of rape ... the fuck?
Sorry for being harsh..but that's just...well gonna try and not use a insult ...so let's say...not smart?
You know maybe they feared for their life since he had a lot of money and connections ?

what?! No, i'm not painting him in a better light...hell no! I'm just guessing stuff like "even if he wanted to sincerely apologize(because the driver said that John/Father did some charity stuff and investments in medicine and research) or make amend for his crimes, he did it poorly" ← This is what I meant.

Honestly? I'm okay with just Ashley killing him...you know...it's poetic revenge: he abused of his family, and a member of his family punished him with death...fast, easy, not overly complicate, and off-screen(for now...probably) so that you don't give him more importance than he deserves.
Oh .,..my bad ..I thought...sorry..jumped the gun ^_^
Yea..you make a good point about poetic revenge....but at the same time I would have wanted to snuff his light...either way it's good that he is gone.

Reactions: Paranoid_android

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Dude! they were scared as shit! They panicked over calling the police...and who the police would believe? A bunch of minors or someone who apparently was respected and appreciated outside his own house?

Reactions: Paranoid_android

laeg15

May 24, 2021
Seriously?
So you're saying they were happy that they were raped...it was a nice kind of rape ... the fuck?
Sorry for being harsh..but that's just...well gonna try and not use a insult ...so let's say...not smart?
You know maybe they feared for their life since he had a lot of money and connections ?
It is ok no offence taken :)

but come on they was feared for their life whole life? not tried to even solve it just take turns on dads dick...

everyone know about it but when they were older she just stop fuck daddy and her place took younger slut....and "sis" just stop care that he is doing her younger "sis" same

laeg15

May 24, 2021
Dude! they were scared as shit! They panicked over calling the police...and who the police would believe? A bunch of minors or someone who apparently was respected and appreciated outside his own house?
it is probably 21 century everyone have mobile to collect how much evidence u want .....

yep they were probably in shock.... for years :)

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
It is ok no offence taken :)

but come on they was feared for their life whole life? not tried to even solve it just take turns on dads dick...

everyone know about it but when they were older she just stop fuck daddy and her place took younger slut....and "sis" just stop care that he is doing her younger "sis" same
Avoid double posts...please ^^

but maybe the dev will explain it better u.u Jethro Hatfield

i mean, where they would go, probably they would be separated and sent to different foster-families, and on top of that...who would adopt a victim of rape, i mean, an adopted child is already quite the emotional deal(living with the idea of not being wanted by your birth family) add the emotional trauma of the rape...and the need for a therapist...i mean i would adopt someone regardless of their trauma and help them...but at the same time...it's really tough to deal with this big package of nightmares...

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
laeg15
Why do I have the feeling you are trying to troll?
There's no way in hell you're not understanding their position and why they didn't do anything except let the father do what he did ...there's no way in hell...nope...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: laeg15

laeg15

May 24, 2021
Avoid double posts...please ^^

but maybe the dev will explain it better u.u Jethro Hatfield

i mean, where they would go, probably they would be separated and sent to different foster-families, and on top of that...who would adopt a victim of rape, i mean, an adopted child is already quite the emotional deal(living with the idea of not being wanted by your birth family) add the emotional trauma of the rape...and the need for a therapist...i mean i would adopt someone regardless of their trauma and help them...but at the same time...it's really tough to deal with this big package of nightmares...
ansvering two ppl sorry if u think that i was spamming....

yep i get it, it would be probably not ideal for them still they rather choice to take turns and be shity "sisters" to each other

that is even why i would avoid rape word... they choice to accept it at the end (trade for their homeliving)

it was not nice but after all they stayed one happy familly at the end, with nice roof over head and things.... they even mourn him :D

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
that is even why i would avoid rape word... they choice to accept it at the end (trade for their homeliving)
that's the only choice they made and the choice was: which you would rather to deal with, a violent father that beats the living shit out of you everytime is annoyed or angry, or a rapist father that once he did his own thing on you, he would stop and be calmer for a while?

no matter what you choose, both choices are going to ruin your mental health forever.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
ansvering two ppl sorry if u think that i was spamming....

yep i get it, it would be probably not ideal for them still they rather choice to take turns and be shity "sisters" to each other

it was not nice but after all they stayed one happy familly at the end, with nice roof over head and things.... they even mourn him :D
you can quote multiple people just be sure to pay attention where you write your message so it doesn't seem like the person you are quoting said what you are trying to say

Ah...you can't avoid the word rape...since it was done against their will , under duress you agree to do a lot of things but that doesnt mean you want to do those things ....like this case of multiple rapes... they "agreed" so not to escalate the situation more ...that's how I see it at least... if your own father rapes you ...what makes you think he won't escalate if you deny him?

laeg15

May 24, 2021
that's the only choice they made and the choice was: which you would rather to deal with, a violent father that beats the living shit out of you everytime is annoyed or angry, or a rapist father that once he did his own thing on you, he would stop and be calmer for a while?

no matter what you choose, both choices are going to ruin your mental health forever.
well i would definitely try to rather help other familly members than what they did, it is practicaly why i lost every interest or respect to them....

Last edited:

laeg15

May 24, 2021
you can quote multiple people just be sure to pay attention where you write your message so it doesn't seem like the person you are quoting said what you are trying to say

Ah...you can't avoid the word rape...since it was done against their will , under duress you agree to do a lot of things but that doesnt mean you want to do those things ....like this case of multiple rapes... they "agreed" so not to escalate the situation more ...that's how I see it at least... if your own father rapes you ...what makes you think he won't escalate if you deny him?
oh so after all they agree....

and my point is that they did nothing to prevent it, not that they was "raped"

i tryed quoting before but it always end badly :D

1.60 star(s) 5 Votes