wookie ookie

Engaged Member
Aug 30, 2021
What in the ever loving fuck is going on here now? Did yesterday's troll come back with a new account and a new schtick or is the full moon just doing its thing with the wereweirdos again?
Yeah I'm thinking it's either the same guy or someone else I was off most of the but when I got on found out in another thread that the jsjsjsj whatever his name was in this thread went after me on every thread I post on in a bad way, got banned made another account kept it up got banned again don't know if this Faithfalls is same or someone else that just nuts

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
Wow, another update already? Has the dev got enough sleep?
Not that I am complaining but CoD has the most frequent update among my watch list of AVN, bar non.
4 month isn´t so fast for honeyselect games.
2 to 4 month for an update is normal this days.

• Haha
Reactions: EmoBot

PrimaPower

Oct 15, 2022
Finally played this game and am now (im)patiently waiting for Chapter 9. (I need it more than the air I breath).

EvilMojito77

Sep 27, 2018
I have no expectations from games anymore, but jesus this game is fucking amazing. I stayed up until I finished it at 04:30 while I go to work at 7 and was dead the entire day but worth it xD def in my top 10. Good luck to the dev!

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
Just started a new playthrough and some dialogues really have a way deeper meaning than perceivable at the first pt. Knowing who rule B is and what happened with him after he "lost" his brother. This is at the very start of Chapter two:

screenshot0007.png
screenshot0008.png

Reactions: Modify8066

PattersonTM

Nov 4, 2022
Finally played this game and am now (im)patiently waiting for Chapter 9. (I need it more than the air I breath).
Update is OUTSTANDING in my humble opinion. I just finished chapter 9. Stayed up wayyyyy too late to finish it, but just didn't want to stop.

Dev certainly deserves a patreon sub if you can afford it, I think companion tier was pretty cheap. Of course not much longer until public release anyway.

Either way, great update!

4.30 star(s) 104 Votes