Recommending Cumflation Games

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Maxion

Jul 15, 2022
Hey all, I haven't had much time to update my list as I've been working on something very special with a friend of mine. It's in it's early stages and progress is slow as I'm balancing work life, social life, and this. I don't want to say much or announce anything until it is presentable. For now, I'll leave a few pictures. ;)

Thanks for keeping the list going all!

Warrior Clothed png.png Blue Hornet Png.png

Also, this is my first attempt at drawing lmao

Last edited:

Princeslayer

Jun 10, 2020
Hey all, I haven't had much time to update my list as I've been working on something very special with a friend of mine. It's in it's early stages and progress is slow as I'm balancing work life, social life, and this. I don't want to say much or announce anything until it is presentable. For now, I'll leave a few pictures. ;)

View attachment 3678218 View attachment 3678219

Sure that's your first attempt at drawing? Because it looks better than many other's works, but if what you intend is to try making a game with the topic of this list, I wish you the best and that everything goes smoothly so you can achieve this goal( and the the rest of yours on your life)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Maxion

Maxion

Jul 15, 2022
Sure that's your first attempt at drawing? Because it looks better than many other's works, but if what you intend is to try making a game with the topic of this list, I wish you the best and that everything goes smoothly so you can achieve this goal( and the the rest of yours on your life)
I should probably mention my first presentable attempt. There we're some trial and error female bodies I drew. I attached I would say was my first legitimate attempt when I had a notebook and drew with Youtube Videos and reference.

I've been following guides to a tee and used Google to give me idea's on how certain parts of the body would look at particular angles. My friends and I we're both surprised on how fast I caught on and so I thought I may have a knack for this and bought a drawing pad for my pc. As much as I wish it all came straight from my mind, I needed to see something and get reference first.

The female character took a very long time for me as I find I'm too hard on myself if a line is just a little bit off. The bug monster was easier for me as I used a hornet for reference for most of it. The giant "cum sac" was my idea.

I saw the lack of cumflation games out there and it irked me so I just thought I'll make one lmao :LOL:. The core mechanic is going to be cumflation. Different monsters you take down in battle will be your slaves and their cum will give your characters stat boosts. The cum can be mixed with other monsters giving you additional bonus effects. Cumflation should take place during scenes and your characters stomach will grow and be visibly different into a battle run depending on how many partners (sex stamina) the character has.

That really means a lot brother! I'm leading all art from scenery, characters, monster, interface, title screens, etc. My friend is leading the programing end of things/game mechanics. When we have something presentable, I'll be sure to upload it here. Maybe making a dev log at some point once I have more media to share.

20240529_075758.jpg 20240529_075814.jpg 20240529_080035.jpg 20240529_080052.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Princeslayer

poyane

Apr 20, 2018

View attachment 3678218 View attachment 3678219

Count me as a follower now :D
Great style for a 1st attempt, as I can imagine, the Bug isn't here for making honey !

Keep us updated on pls

• Red Heart
Reactions: Maxion

Maxion

Jul 15, 2022
Count me as a follower now :D
Great style for a 1st attempt, as I can imagine, the Bug isn't here for making honey !

Keep us updated on pls
Thanks for the kind words bro! Glad to have you along for the ride.

Also, you've got that right! That bee ain't making honey. It's making "overstuffed donuts". ;)

Maxion

Jul 15, 2022
Hi all!

I have created a separate forum for updates on my game. Some people follow this forum for updates on the cumflation list only so I don't want to blow up their notifications for something they may not be interested in.

You can find updates regarding my game here.

There I'm more transparent about the gameplay, mechanics, possible financial support, as my first battle animations for my warrior girl. Her name is Isabeth by the way ;).

Have a great rest of your weekend everyone! :)

Reactions: APenis

Maxion

Jul 15, 2022
Apart from maybe a couple untranslated games, this and my list of VNs are all I can think of for now. I'll update this if I find anything else.
  • Arena Story~Rouge and Princess Knight has 3 scenes
  • The Adventures of MICOCO also has a few
  • Anthophobia has 1 or 2 scenes
  • Bioasshard increases belly size after every cum scene
  • Beasts in the Sun has it in every cum scene
  • BlazingAngel Mistletear has it in the cg scenes but none of the sprite scenes (the next game in the series has it in sprite scenes but it isn't translated and has none in the cg scenes)
  • Cage of Tentacles-R has really 2 scenes because 2 of the 3 are the same position
  • Everything by Daijyobi Institute/Laboratory (including heavenly heroes of antidomi but that game breaks a rule)
  • Fairy Fighting has a few extreme fetishes but cumflation is one of them
  • Fairy FINDR but not in the shortstack scenes
  • Guilty Force only has it in real time if you're not in the gallery, in the gallery it's just a belly size toggle
  • Ghost Hunter Vena is made by the same person who did Xenotake (though I remember not finding anything in Xenotake)
  • Happy Heart Panic has a couple scenes mostly in the lab and the bamboo forest
  • Hazumi and Pregnation has a mod (though it's a bit finicky to get working)
  • I Reincarnated In A Game World as a Tentacle Monster is a short and easy game
  • Milly and the Forest of Sacrifice has a little bit, there's more in its sequel but Tower of Aldia isn't on f95
  • Mystic Knight Maya has a few
  • NearFatal has a few games, just be warned there is togglable gore
  • Everything by 305 Labo
  • Silent Pill and its untranslated sequel have a couple scenes
  • Soakraiva has it with the big monsters
  • Universe Treasure has one scene for if I remember correctly 3 of the 4 characters, maybe only 2
  • Last Evil has it if you toggle it on in the settings, and you can increase the max size if you use the game options mod from this post. If you don't like how the game handles cumflation (with it being connected to currency) you could also use the mod in that post I linked that adds a couple unused scenes and makes all inflation based on each individual scene instead.
  • Strip Knight Nymphoria has a few scenes
  • If you don't mind koikatsu visuals then Succubus Trick and Kirina Quest are good ones
  • Tail of Desire has multiple scenes
  • Tales of Symmeria has it in pretty much every penetration scene
  • Teaching Feeling has very small cumflation if you cum inside repeatedly
  • The Agnietta has a few at the beginning and then never added more
  • Third Crisis with tentacles and slimes
  • Too Much Light has it but it's hard to get legitimately as it takes a lot of cum scenes for anything to start happening
  • Princess Project and Kunoichi Tsubaki but only against slime enemies
  • Wolf of Shadow the dev has posted wips of cumflation scenes but right now it's just a status screen and an egg scene with flower tentacles
  • The Story of the Devil's Daughter has cumflation but almost all of them are timeskips (the oni girl is the only non-timeskip if I remember)
  • Pocket Sweeties has a special mode that allows cumflation for every character except toriel (but they are working on adding more poses and cumflation to older characters)
  • Crimson Keep chapters 3, 4, and 5 have slight cumflation scenes. Eld by the same developer has a few scenes, but none of the animated scenes have it.
  • Multiverse Tenants is a game which is currently only one scene but it has a quick cumflation
  • Turqu-chan in the Hentai Laboratory has 3 scenes
  • Ultimate Angel Zerachiel has 3 scenes, though the slime and tentacle position is the same
  • Last Harem was posted on f95 finally, it has cumflation in the tentacle and orc scenes
  • Seedbed Wars has a couple scenes with the main characters, but the seedbeds themselves only get cum that immediately turns into an egg and slime
  • Exorcist Rio 1, 2, 5, 6, and the remake all have at least one cumflation scene. The same group made Panacea Z and Ninja Girl Ayame, which both have a couple scenes.
  • Hypnosis Uncle and Big Tits Gal is the first game by this circle to be put on f95. It has cumflation in the last scene you unlock for each girl. I've been following this circle since their first game, , which had quite a bit of cumflation (once again, the last scene you unlock for most girls). Their had only two scenes with cumflation and their has one cumflation scene for each girl.
  • Someone before me mentioned Hole Dweller, and the dev of that game is working on another game Kingdom Holes. I mention it, but I don't know if Kingdom Holes has cumflation or will have cumflation in the future, but I think it's likely so it's here
  • (1/17/24)Waifu Dreams City this game recently added cumflation to the 15th floor of their game. They have also added a masturbation tool that gives cumflation and added a scene with a giant.
  • (1/18/24)Dungeon With Girl has one tentacle scene
  • (1/24/24)Agents of Shame has one tentacle scene
  • (1/26/24)Gamer Struggles has one scene against the first boss.
  • (2/29/24)Hailey's Treasure Adventure has two scenes in the Annie side mode. It's a bit difficult to get either one though since unlocking the side mode requires finding a secret and then the first scene is a secret in the tutorial for that mode. Then to get the second scene you need to find another secret to unlock the level in Annie's mode that zombies are in then wait for a zombie to do a special grab attack (you can tell if it's the grab if its eyes are yellow during the attack animation).
  • (2/29/24) The Savior of Impregnation has 4 scenes: one with the orc queen, one with the dragon girl, one with the nun, and one on the beach.
  • (2/29/24) My Dystopian Robot Girlfriend added it a while ago, but it's very similar to Teaching Feeling (very small)
  • (3/2/24) Lust Doll+ has one scene with a tentacle-infected scientist.
  • (3/2/24) every once in a while puts one scene in their games. The games I know for sure have them are SD Quest in an ending, Abyssal Agent Alyss with slimes, Mommy Milkers Miko when losing the grab minigame, and Phantom Thief Sylphy 2 (which isn't updated with the full version on f95 for some reason but you can find the full version in the thread) with the boss of the fantasy area.
  • (3/14/24) Memerisu-chan's Naughty RPG has 3 scenes, all with monsters.
  • (3/22/24) Tayla's Big Adventure has a few scenes
  • (3/26/24) Trample! has one scene with the angel girl
  • (4/8/24) My Tuition Academia has two scenes with the tentacle creature. They don't show up correctly in the gallery so you have to do the event manually.
  • (4/13/24) Operation Dark Side has one scene with a monster.
  • (4/15/24) Project Sena currently has one scene with the stage 2 boss.
  • (5/5/24) ProjectR by the people who made Monster Black Market. The current demo added the cumflation mechanic they teased before, but it is currently kind of hard to see since the girls get pregnant too easily and there aren't many monster types yet.
  • (5/9/24) Zookeeper Mission has two scenes with the elephant
  • (5/13/24) Bitch Family on the Village has one scene with some kind of orc for each character.
  • (5/17/24) Monster Girl Conquest Records Battle Orc has cumflation in most scenes that show the belly during climax.
  • (6/4/24) Sleeping with My Little Sister and Making Her Pregnant is a new game by the creator of Nursery Dimension. Cumflation happens after every climax, and you can either increase cum amount or how many times you can cum (or both) to make it happen faster. Speaking of this circle though, their previous games Rain's Rave and Lilia's Livelihood both have cumflation in them. There is also slime and egg inflation in these two though.
Thank you for repeatedly updating your list. You're a legend bro! (y)

Reactions: namenumber6

KL-001-A

Dec 16, 2019
Various kinds of inflation: https://f95zone.to/threads/skies-inflatable-adventures-v0-12a-skie-maree.213223/
Pretty much unplayable right now but looks promising.
Yeah. Game's got a lot there for if you're specifically into inflation in general, though for the purposes of this thread, I've gotta mention there's basically almost no cumflation. There's cumflation by tentacles in one scene, and I think that's it, but I had futas turned off so I could've maybe missed one, IDK.

Reposting my review:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote