Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
if i use lain's for ch 1 & 2 will the save be compatible with ch 3 with your mod onward?
It won't matter since the saves from Chap 2 won't work with Chap 3 due to issues in the game so Chap 3 has you has answer a few questions to create a new save to be used in Chaps 3 & 4.

But I will also say that my mods for Chaps 3 & 4 were based around Lain's mods so I didn't have to due the Scene Gallery work (less work for me) until Lain left the AVN scene probably due to how toxic it has become so for the past few releases the Scene Gallery work has been done by me.

Reactions: CircaAD

Ysbald

Nov 1, 2018
Wrong again
here in the chapter 2
This is Rachel... she is F's wife
View attachment 1974445
with Frank
View attachment 1974451
this is for sure NTR
and it is not avoidable
View attachment 1974456

I perfectly know the difference between NTR and sharing...
but usually in this forum when in a game other cocks appear besides the one of the MC.. even if for me this is not always NTR can be considered as NTR too.

here the Mc's wife fucks with another man! - NTR!!
Wrong again, Rachel is Mc' EX-wife and she isn't a love interest.

Of course you could say it's still NTR with her new husband. But who cares?

Reactions: Irgendwie Irgendwo

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
I know. But for him to be correct about this, he has to reliably assert that, in the oft-quoted game preview, Mr. Dots was not only lying, but that Hyperserver was inside his mind back then (before he was on the team) and knew he was lying.

Or, there's the much more reasonable suggestion that Mr. Dots changed his mind. It was, after all, a very long time ago. I mean, I was supporting the game way back then. I changed my mind as well. It happens. It's no big deal.
Jeff Steel (one of the writers) has said that MrDots wanted beastiality content, but he and the other writer doesn't want it. This is all public knowledge, as it is posted in this thread. Steel and the Hearsz basically overuled Dots on his own game.

Some quotes from Steel:
https://f95zone.to/threads/dating-my-daughter-ch-1-4-v0-35-mrdots-games.597/post-2817668

From 2019:
Let me put this to (semi-)rest. MDots is the one who put forth the “sex with a dog” idea. Hearsz and I differ. Then a lot of fans differ based on “lack of agency” on the part of the dog - similar to why we don’t have underage sex, due to lack of agency.

Currently MDots has not countered the no votes from Hearsz and myself.
In 2020, Steel said beastiality isn't off the table. Although now, it appears that it is.
https://f95zone.to/threads/dating-my-daughter-ch-1-4-v0-35-mrdots-games.597/post-3010574
1. Bestiality is not off the table.
2. Don’t know yet how it will manifest (with D; not with D)
3. Don’t know when it will manifest (though almost certainly not in Chapter 3 - though don’t put that in stone)
4. Just my opinion, but likely to be a dog
5. A dog will appear in the next release, but don’t know if that dog will have the bestiality role - or if that dog will just be a day-player (btw, the dog scene coming up is my idea and I am jazzed to see how MDots renders that scene)
https://f95zone.to/threads/dating-my-daughter-ch-1-4-v0-35-mrdots-games.597/post-3880111
bestiality and mmf were both in the original sexual kinks l on Patreon Way back when. So this was MDots ideas before Hearsz, Gaetano, or I came in board.
And as you note, the old game game preview laid out what the game was meant to be. MrDots didn't change his mind, he just got overruled by his writers. He lets them come up with the story, and he makes the art.

Last edited:

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
Did u actually ever read the story ?
She's the ex of the MC for many years, she cheats on her current partner (which is not the MC), so no it's not ntr.
1) In a harem game when another cock appears is NTR.

2) NTR is Netori, Netorare and also Netorase ... sharing is a form of NTR!
all games with sharing tags comes also with cheating and NTR

this game is tagged as NTR, Cheating and Sharing!
also exhibitionism, group sex, swinging

The ex wife was the wife of the MC = NTR

so for sureafter all that tags

if this was only a a vanilla game with harem the only cock visibile should be the MC one!

The story is great just because it was writen very well up to CH2!

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
False excuses because:
1) For first I'm not saying that the Love path must be deleted from the game I'm just saying that there is a missing path that was the one I was following!!
incest actually IS against patreons rules - just they SEEM to not care about anymore
2) the game is made in different chapters... (so it is very easy to change the parental relationship to adapting to that hypothetical patreon rule)
what on earth have chapters to do with patreon's incest policy?
3) the game was quite in the patreon page since chapter 3 (so the Martin sharing path was not banned by patreon rules)
again wrong - the game was in chapter ONE as it had to be removed. Actually the removement was the reason they started Melody game (you can look there when Melody started)
4) Very easy and fast change text dialogs the chapters where F is the father and D is the daughter with different parental relationship if this is the problem (but isn't)
... sure - change the story and all is fine? You even know that ALL incest family relationships are forbidden on patreon? Going bach to the good old "roommate" would destroy the story though.
5) There are a lot older games with incest that still have patreon active even some of them are marked as abandoned due F95 rules (but not really abandoned) in my signature there is "THE TYRANT" (just one example)
They are just lucky not to be reported earlier.
and you know perfectly that the CH1 and CH2 was completed and the Patreon administrators have NOT BANNED that chapters-
They simply can't ban games that was completed before the rule changing!

The ban is not for the incest problem because the 2 chapters was completed before that.... and the third chapter was in the Patreon page too..
this is just absolutely BULLSHIT. It doesn't matter what content is "finished" ad what content isn't. Also agin: DmD has been banned during CHAPTER 1 !!!
ONLY WHEN IN THE CHAPER 3 THE WRITER WAS FORCED TO CHANGE (maybe a patreon poll?) suddenly there was this fake ban news and at the same time the writer has lost his enthusiasm in the story.
dude - just scroll back and you will see that this bullshit-talk started even before chapter 3 even started.
it is simply an excuse to justify the changing of the course of JUST ONE of the plots of the artistic enthusiastic vision of the original inspired author ...
...the same plot that me and many other supporters was following... and this thread there is the prove that blaming at the developer for the change is ABSOLUTELY justified!!!
The original author is still the same as it is right now (HearszAM) - the author never changed. Just those people "helping out" right at the beginning or during the game changed - but even as they were involved, they just did what MrDots wanted them to do.
I repeat I don't want delete the love path (for the romance lover)... why someone has deleted my path?
stop taking drugs mate - the love path is already in there - it was always in there and also it's the main path overall.
The truth is that the original spirit of the author (story-writer) of this (was) great game has been changed
(I have read that the writer has been in this thread. but I'm not sure) ... and now he was forced to stop the real spirit of this story and maybe the author is the same and is obvious that he lost the enthusiasm... because the story was about a father that want to exhibit his trophy daughter with patience after a very slow gradually corrupt her as a sex-bomb at the parties to swing her with his friends that are also fathers.. in order to fuck with their daughters
Nice that you know more than we know - actually MrDots and HearszAM were NOT on F95, and they actually told us to stop posting over here as it doesn't lead to anywhere because people will never listen at all.
(Note: i post nevertheless as there are a few normal people over here who deserver information)
This is the original story!
F invites his married friends to also corrupt them who become envious that he can fuck his daughter without problem.. so that his friends are also enticed to let him fuck their daughters so they will be able fuck DEE in all her holes too.
Perfect sharing plot!
really no clue where you caught up that BS. For sure not from any of MrDots team or even from himself.

I don't know where you got all that info - maybe you had some weird dreams - i don't know.
But nearly everything you told is absolute bullshit and all you need to proof that, is to scroll back and compare (e.g. Melody start etc etc).

You are right in ONE point - ONLY one point: the writer (and MrDots) is kind of worn out about DmD - quite natural after 5 years imho - and that's why they said, that they missed the best point to cut DmD. It's fault from which they learned and such will never happen again to any of their games.

Last edited:

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
incest actually IS against patreons rules - just they SEEM to not care about anymore
It was not at the time of CH2 (2018)
.. sure - change the story and all is fine? You even know that ALL incest family relationships are forbidden on patreon? Going bach to the good old "roommate" would destroy the story though.
and Spellbook? the Tyrant? a thousands of game that are on the patreon?

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
The original author is still the same as it is right now (HearszAM) - the author never changed. Just those people "helping out" right at the beginning or during the game changed - but even as they were involved, they just did what MrDots wanted them to do.
I have read that the writers take over him

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Or, there's the much more reasonable suggestion that Mr. Dots changed his mind. It was, after all, a very long time ago. I mean, I was supporting the game way back then. I changed my mind as well. It happens. It's no big deal.
He didn't change his minds at all.
First there were IDEAS.
Yes, bestiality also was about to debate for a short time. But then the story was scripted and some ideas just weren't put into the game for different reason.
This is quite normal - not every IDEA gets finally into the finished product.
There was never a promise what will DEFINITIVELY in the game.
Even we startet relatively early to tell what's gonna happen and what not.
But all we got was flaming and accusations about lying and so on.
Indeed: If you ask MrDots about what's his biggest fault, he will tell you that he would never ever again release a "tag-list" again before a game is actually completely written. Just to avoid such dumb bs-talk like this one.

Reactions: Lord Ashram

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
It was not at the time of CH2 (2018)
it was!
Melody has been started because of the removement of DmD (that was close to the end of Chapter 1)
There would have been no other reason to start a second game.
1660056405424.png

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Jeff Steel (one of the writers) .......
just to clarify:
Jeff is NOT one of the writers.
He helped to flesh out some scenes and also did some backgroung stories of the characters, yes.
Also he has been asked about his opinion about the scenes/story.
But Jeff was at no time one of the writers.
There is only one writer, that's HearszAM to script the texts - which are nevertheless always approved by MrDots and maybe even rejected to rework before been put into the game.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
just to clarify:
Jeff is NOT one of the writers.
He helped to flesh out some scenes and also did some backgroung stories of the characters, yes.
Also he has been asked about his opinion about the scenes/story.
But Jeff was at no time one of the writers.
There is only one writer, that's HearszAM to script the texts - which are nevertheless always approved by MrDots and maybe even rejected to rework before been put into the game.
Jeff is a fox... how could he write... :KEK:

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
really no clue where you caught up that BS. For sure not from any of MrDots team or even from himself.
here is where i caught that
in the ch3 starts
of corse i have selecte SHARING PATH ;)

here D with Graham and Olivia with F
Screenshot 2022-08-09 at 17.06.07.jpg
Screenshot 2022-08-09 at 17.08.29.jpg
This is not F... this is Graham

so this is the really start of CH3 but as I said after D fucked Martin this path was I hope just suspended.
and the dialogs make me think that F can shere her in the parties
there is at least another scene more sexual after that ... I don't remember if this happens before Martin fucks Dee
but I have to replay the whole chapter 3

I will post more details about what Im try to say!:devilish:

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes