Penumbral Evanescence

|☽◯☾| Somnium of the Night ✧ Bête Noire
Donor
Jul 16, 2021
~ Interesting btw to see the change in graphics/renders of visual backgrounds and choice of scene lighting over the course of DS's development.... :O

A noticeable improvement in my eyes that is for sure :devilish: :coffee:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Xythurr

Oct 29, 2017
The exponential rise of obesity can be directly linked to the creation of the subsidized multinational corn sugar industry and the injection of engineered corn starches\sugars\HFCS into almost every kind of processed food on the shelves. Wherever we (the USA) dump this garbage, obesity and American-style health problems arise.

Of course I am simplifying things and there are many other factors at work, including other bad diet indicators like heavy sodium and plain sucrose intakes and a near-total absence of dietary fiber in the diets of obese people-- the average is around 6g a day, an amount that renders you basically incapable of processing sugar.
Exercise is helpful but not going to cure the average American who is eating 65lbs (seriously) of sugar per year.

Beauty standards are about as workshopped and seminarred as they can possibly be at this point. I play these AVNs to get away from that posturing and to explore my fucked up ultra-vanilla hetero fantasies.

edit: See Earl Butz history for more depth re: the invasion of corn
PREACH IT!! You are spot on! Corn syrup is a blight upon mankind.

Reactions: hanumania

Mareeeeta

Sep 1, 2019
Is this game still worth it if you don't like incest ? (It's the shame because they have good designs but I just can't)

Edit : Ok I didn't know, thanks !

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
Thanks for posting this.

I don't follow Discord very often, so it is good to hear the dev's thoughts on what is happening with Patreon.

I am already supporting via SS - I avoid Patreon as best I can due to their periodic crusades and uneven application of their TOS.

Hopefully most other supporters are bumping to SS and leaving Patreon behind.

Cheers!! :coffee:

White Lamp

Dec 18, 2020
Is there any way to normalize fps of animations? Actually, I don't have animation, it's more like a slideshow. The problem is probably the low technical characteristics of the laptop. However, maybe there is some way to fix the situation?
tragic. This dev even changed Ains design long ago too. What could patreon possibly had a problem with?

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
tragic. This dev even changed Ains design long ago too. What could patreon possibly had a problem with?
A lot, could be everything not vanilla and even that... Because of patreon's craking down, every avn with a patreon account are removing nsfw channels from their discord

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
Games/visual novels like this should never be shaped by the T&C's of banking institutions.
It's pure fantasy based on harmless kinks which themselves are imposed by institutionalism.
Being told what is good/evil while we witness the double standards of those in authority.
Artistic expression doesn't impose or normalise acts which are illegal/unethical.
It's as if being an adult is no longer enough for us to be trusted to make choices regarding fantasy entertainment.
I never watched GOT, but am fully aware of the sex scenes/scenarios, because they were used to attract the interest of viewers.

The first Daz3D characters were Adam and Eve, and even they ended up doing taboo stuff. :love: (y)

Reactions: Yngling

The king_0

Sep 8, 2023
View attachment 2173301

Overview:
Inspired by the Fallout and the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. series, this game offers an original storyline, involving different factions and side-stories that explore romance, violence and everything in between, sprinkled with a lot of adult oriented content. It has been a long since the apocalypse. You play as a Desert Stalker who scours the violent remnants of an civilisation scattered through sand dunes and destroyed cities in what was once the former Egypt.
The aftermath of the war still plagues the lands even after so long, and although your family at home offers a safe and calm haven, you will occasionally be thrown into harsher environments. How you treat others is up to you, as is what alliances you forge, what activities you participate in, and whether you are a self-centered or a more generous character.​

Thread Updated: 2024-02-09
Release Date: 2024-02-08
Developer: ZetanDS - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.15c Public
Language: English, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Indonesian
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Features:

Developer Notes:

To avoid potential issues, always unpack new full releases to their own folder and do not overwrite old ones.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Android: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Other: Crash Fix
(For 0.15c if downloaded before the latest edit)

Extras: Gallery MOD* - Sigs - Walkthrough MOD* - PDF Walkthrough - Spanish Translation* - Russian Translation* - Chinese Translation* - German Translation* - Video Enhancement Mod*

*This version/port is unofficial and was not released by the developer. Download at your own risk.

darlic thanks for the links

View attachment 1577065 View attachment 1577066 View attachment 1577067 View attachment 1577068 View attachment 1577069 View attachment 1577070
View attachment 1577071 View attachment 1577072 View attachment 1577073 View attachment 1577074 View attachment 1577075 View attachment 1577076
Things I really loved about Desert Stalker:

many characters

freedom, you can be good, neutral or evil

optional fetishes, you decide whether to share/corrupt/rape/incest etc.

QUEEN MERNEITH, the mc x merneith scenes are really good and I really love her character and the bloody scenes (like when she and the eldest daughter slowly stab that kidnapper, what a hot scene)

graphic violence like what I said above.

And obviously the World of Desert Stalker, the amazing story and good mysteries (sometimes I'm just messing around to see where the story is going haha) making the whole sex thing deeper.

I know Desert Stalker is really unique, but if anyone happens to know of a really similar game, please recommend it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Penumbral Evanescence

Donor
Jul 16, 2021
Things I really loved about Desert Stalker:

many characters

freedom, you can be good, neutral or evil

QUEEN MERNEITH, the mc x merneith scenes are really good and I really love her character and the bloody scenes (like when she and the eldest daughter slowly stab that kidnapper, what a hot scene)

graphic violence like what I said above.

And obviously the World of Desert Stalker, the amazing story and good mysteries (sometimes I'm just messing around to see where the story is going haha) making the whole sex thing deeper.

I know Desert Stalker is really unique, but if anyone happens to know of a really similar game, please recommend it.
Yeah, I love Desert Stalker for many of the points you brought up as well. Especially the world-building aspect of the game....I like the fact that exploration feels pretty immersive and as you play throughout the game, you as the player actually feel somewhat "attuned" to the world of Zeta and not so detached in an unrealistic way, if that makes sense....

The overall Mad Max/fallout-esque vibes are also a big plus in my book. There is just something otherworldly and enrapturing being embroiled in a very post-apocalyptic environment and really likeable characters like the MC's wife (Zahra) being so encouraging of the MC's harem and overall, just a joy observing the various character interactions in the game.

The story and overarching plot has a lot of interesting intrigue mixed into the plotline. I am quite curious to see how the plot will play out from here on out and what other women will be added to the MC (Zaton's) harem in the near term (y):sneaky::devilish::coffee::coffee:

Last edited:

Penumbral Evanescence

Donor
Jul 16, 2021
Yeah, this also helps provide the angle of "freedom of choice" to the player so you are not locked off in a one-side type of gameplay (e.g., like kinetic novels for instance) where many of the decision variables/routes are already pre-set for you as the player and there is no option of choice available.

Adds a decent amount of replayability options as well which is always a bonus in any AVN (at-least from my vantage point).

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I was waiting to play this one, but after what happened with Patreon, I think it's time before Dev censors something, so I have two questions.

1- Can I unlock all the scenes in one playthrough? I saw that you can choose to be good or bad, share your girls or not, but is it just variations or am I going to miss a lot of content playing just one path?

2- Do you guys think it's necessary to play with the walkthrough mod? Is it easy to miss content, making the wrong choice or not having enough points?
to 1 No, you need to explore somtimes different aproaches, My recomendation make saves at the choosing points,
2) no I don't use one nor I consider that it is necesary, if you do like I recomended in 1 then the WT is Obsolete,
My sugestion read the PDF WT to have a general Idea of the things to come. and enjoy exploring the different options.

Reactions: JojodoLolo
4.80 star(s) 600 Votes