GraphicusRex

Game Developer
Mar 6, 2020
This game is quite good, but it would be really nice to have some sex talk, dialogue, descriptions, moans, or anything at all during sex scenes. The animations are pretty well done but it's like watching a gif and pretty disappointing without any flavor text to support them.
Fair critique.

ReturnofPoncho

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
My game doesn't load animations. it stays in the static image before the animation and simply by clicking again it goes to the next image skipping the animation. Someone else?

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
I get that you might not want to make decisions based on other characters, but for those two, it effects stuff down the line. As well if the player/mc wants more stuff to happen between the two, kinda wanted the player to make the choice if they do or not.

ReturnofPoncho
That's fine, I'm just utterly indifferent so it becomes rather an arbitrary choice (or devolves into game logic: "what best serves the MC" rather than "what would these people naturally do"). They're adults, presumably they can make up their own minds.

But again: your game, your decision.

I picked for Sabrina to leave while Aubrey got changed because I didn't care, and so I didn't see the scene with them in the evening on my playthrough. After chatting with The Coding Guy above I got curious and went back and checked that scene and as noted somewhere above, it really would be nice to get a choice whether the MC spies on them or not. He does not come across well in that scene, to put it mildly.

Reactions: GraphicusRex

GraphicusRex

Game Developer
Mar 6, 2020
My game doesn't load animations. it stays in the static image before the animation and simply by clicking again it goes to the next image skipping the animation. Someone else?
Weird... That's not an issue we've heard reported before, and it definitely doesn't match my own experience. Are you playing the vanilla game, or have you had it modded or compressed somehow? We use .webm format for the movie files. It's possible that your machine has an issue with those, maybe? I'm just guessing here. Sorry I can't be more useful.

-Coding Guy​

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
I'd say try restarting your PC. Sometimes when I've had my PC running for way too long, animations will mess up and a restart will usually fix it. If that doesn't work, try changing the renderer by holding shift when starting the game, or use shift+O while in game. (You'll have to restart the game once you make those changes)

Reactions: Ursus4321

GraphicusRex

Game Developer
Mar 6, 2020
Hey guys, a quick note...

Just got done redoing the Joyce renders for day 2 Scene 5(At Aubrey's place) and about to start on redoing the animations for that. Certainly look much better than what's in the game in my opinion. Not sure when CodeGuy will upload the small update with some of the fixes to issues from the last day or so, but the Joyce ones won't be in it. When I finish up with the animations we'll do another minor update.

Also in that minor update will be little portraits of the characters that will show whenever that person is talking to make it a little easier to see at a glance who's talking. If you play Where The Heart Is, similar to that.

What should be included in the minor update that CodeGuy will be doing soon is giving the player the choice if they want to spy on Aubrey/Sabrina at night. The choice was already built in if you decided to have Sabrina leave in the morning, then no matter what, you couldn't spy at night. So at least now, if you choose to have Sabrina stay in the morning, you have the choice later that night. You do miss out on some choices during that scene though.

ReturnofPoncho

Reactions: gregers

GraphicusRex

Game Developer
Mar 6, 2020
"Hey Poncho, do me a solid and do one last playthrough to make sure I didn't miss anything."
"You got it, CG!"

*one giant list of fucked up art files later*

;_;

-Coding Guy​

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
We could all appreciate one update of MC and mayor daughter romeo and juliet hard throbbing deep and charming
love story to melt our hearts and spring some humanity back in the gloom and dark corners this game ended up in.

GraphicusRex

Game Developer
Mar 6, 2020
Man, I love Sheena. I'm enjoying what's going on with the other girls too...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It would be interesting if we had SOME interactions with the Mayor and her daughter.
We've got some ideas in the works for those two. We knew Maggie would be a hit once we saw just how perfect her model came out, but we weren't sure if the mayor would have any fans. Lo and behold, the Power MILF enthusiasts exist! While I have no idea how a Mommy / Daughter / MC threeway could ever make any sort of sense and come into existence, 1-on-1 content for either of them might be workable...

-Coding Guy​

GraphicusRex

Game Developer
Mar 6, 2020
Mornin' folks! We've got a new bugfix update for ya. We were hoping to space these out more, but we found enough that needed repairing - including one rare game crash - that we figured a hotfix was necessary. Changelog and links are below:

CHANGELOG
* You can now choose to respect Aubrey's and Sabrina's privacy at the end of Day 5.
* Greenley's magical beatdown on the MC now makes more sense for those who never actually touched Joyce.
* End of day stat summary pages now offer an explanation of the stat system.
* Videos you've acquired can now be viewed on your laptop.
* Adjusted some sound effects.
* Swapped out further old Aubrey & Rachel art.
* Fixed rare crash while talking to Renee outside the wrestling arena.
* Fixed rare glitch where you go out with Rachel on Day 4 and Leah is in bed with you at the start of Day 5.
* Various assorterd typo fixes and variable magick.

LINKS

By the way, if you've played our latest update and enjoyed it, please consider rating us and writing up a review. That kind of attention really does help the cause.

-Coding Guy​

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Mornin' folks! We've got a new bugfix update for ya. We were hoping to space these out more, but we found enough that needed repairing - including one rare game crash - that we figured a hotfix was necessary. Changelog and links are below:

CHANGELOG
* You can now choose to respect Aubrey's and Sabrina's privacy at the end of Day 5.
* Greenley's magical beatdown on the MC now makes more sense for those who never actually touched Joyce.
* End of day stat summary pages now offer an explanation of the stat system.
* Videos you've acquired can now be viewed on your laptop.
* Adjusted some sound effects.
* Swapped out further old Aubrey & Rachel art.
* Fixed rare crash while talking to Renee outside the wrestling arena.
* Fixed rare glitch where you go out with Rachel on Day 4 and Leah is in bed with you at the start of Day 5.
* Various assorterd typo fixes and variable magick.

LINKS
PC & Linux version
Mac version

By the way, if you've played our latest update and enjoyed it, please consider rating us and writing up a review. That kind of attention really does help the cause.

-Coding Guy​
Sweet, thanks for the quick turnaround!

I haven't checked yet but expect that people loading old saves will still want to play through (at least) day 4 again to make sure the newly introduced variables get set properly.

GraphicusRex

Game Developer
Mar 6, 2020
Sweet, thanks for the quick turnaround!

I haven't checked yet but expect that people loading old saves will still want to play through (at least) day 4 again to make sure the newly introduced variables get set properly.
We know we can't make everyone happy all the time, but hell, that was an oversight on our part. After all, we let the MC avoid creeping on Aubrey at the end of Day 1. Making it mandatory later on just didn't fit that design choice.

-Coding Guy​

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
I'd say try restarting your PC. Sometimes when I've had my PC running for way too long, animations will mess up and a restart will usually fix it. If that doesn't work, try changing the renderer by holding shift when starting the game, or use shift+O while in game. (You'll have to restart the game once you make those changes)
Thank you. It worked

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Karma isn't anything that you should worry too much about. My intent is for karma to affect your good and bad luck on occasion, but it never really matters in a major way. As for the MC_Friendship_[Girl] stats, they do not "Friendzone" you. All the stats except for [Girl]_Creep are generally positive for you.

-Coding Guy​

Playing through the game from the top to make sure the new variables for day 1-4 that were missing in my save get set properly, I've accidentally picked up a single karma point somewhere and note that it locks you out of the scene with Joyce at the club on day 3. So it seems you need to keep karma low for her content at least.

GraphicusRex

Game Developer
Mar 6, 2020
All the Joyce stuff is done including her animations for day 2. A few Rachel ones had to be redone. All that's left is the portraits for chats.....Not sure if I'll get them all done tonight. Hopefully at least get them staged. Having a screwed up sleep cycle and not feeling well early this week is a drag.

ReturnofPoncho

GraphicusRex

Game Developer
Mar 6, 2020
Playing through the game from the top to make sure the new variables for day 1-4 that were missing in my save get set properly, I've accidentally picked up a single karma point somewhere and note that it locks you out of the scene with Joyce at the club on day 3. So it seems you need to keep karma low for her content at least.
For Joyce, she's kinda meant more as a reward if you play more the douchebag route. I'm not quite sure CodeGuy's reasoning behind the point system, I get confused quite a bit, lol.....But if you play as a jackass pretty much, all the Joyce stuff will be open. As for your questions with the points setting/variables, gonna have to talk to CG about that.

ReturnofPoncho

3.50 star(s) 13 Votes