Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
I read that SotF and Shade have been merged into this game. Is this still being developed? The main page says no update since November.

HarryHill99

Dec 29, 2019
was there some compression done or something? I have 1.06 from last year at ~1.4G but this is less than half that size and the version number is the same except for bugfix and nothing in changelog.

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
Does anyone know how to get that Katie scene that is shown in image 8 at the OP? I actually don't even know the outfit the mother is wearing in image 7.

Last edited:

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019
Djinn [v1.07] [Nun Ya and Fallen Angel Productions] – Compressed

Win/Linux v1.07 · · · (175.4 MiB :: 744.6 MiB)
Mac v1.07 · · · (141.3 MiB :: 709.6 MiB)
This compression is unofficial, reduces asset quality, and may or may not break your game.

Caveat emptor.

Edit:
Updated to v1.07

Last edited:

takecare2020

May 8, 2020
Bast: "they stole the idea and put a different label on it."
Gwen: "you mean like how they ripped off the epic of Gilgamesh."
everything is bigger and deeper

• Haha
Reactions: Sorter

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
I was following a long time ago when there was only one of these. Then more and more popped up and others got abandoned and they all had the same structure. Hard to get into and support when with the inconsistency of these games and the dev. Hope everything works out in your personal life though.

Last edited:

Insomnimaniac Games

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
I was following a long time ago when there was only one of these. Then more and more popped up and others got abandoned and they all had the same structure. Hard to get into and support when with the inconsistency of these games and the dev. Hope everything works out in your personal life though.
Homeboys made nearly the same game three times in a row

TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
So I am trying to get the mom to allow the two to stay over but it keeps telling me to do bottoms up I made a save before it and went ahead and talked to her again. it seems that it is mandatory to have your mom go to bottoms up? can that please get fixed since the game says NTR is avoidable.

Reactions: Bollagus
3.90 star(s) 12 Votes