RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Djinn-1.08
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Dagoraath

TorgoNudho

Apr 15, 2019
Wow it's been a minute since the last time I played this. I hope we get to see what's going on between mom and aunt pretty soon :eek:

Kuroke

Mar 2, 2018
Is the OP updated correctly? It's throwing me off that the new release is 1.08 but for some reason it says Thread Updated: 2022-03-04.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
And I was just trying to be polite and let him know that there was an error. My apologies. I will refrain from that in the future.
Don't pay any attention to that other person who replied to you. Just hover over the username and click Ignore. I did that a long while ago.

The dev said there was a new update but after a second look at your post, I'm not so sure. Hahaha:ROFLMAO: Seriously though... v1.08 IS a new update. I hear it's just small. The update date on the OP seems to be incorrect. I took a DL for v1.08 but I am still waiting for this dev to get something more substantial together to show this project will be continuing. I've been hanging on to this game, hoping it wouldn't go abandoned but thinking it might. We'll see.

Adventure ever on my friend, Phat;)(y)

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
And I was just trying to be polite and let him know that there was an error.
The correct, polite and courteous thing to have done, is to hit the report button for the OP, select Other, and give a reason.

Your post, like mine, is but one in hundreds that you can't expect devs or mods to read all, if any of. Especially when you haven't tagged someone for their attention, either by quoting/replying to their post, or tagging them by username - "@" followed by their username like I'm doing here with yours. Kuroke
That results in two notifications for you.
1 - That I quoted/replied to your post directly
2 - That I directly mentioned you in a post.

Don't pay any attention to that other person who replied to you. Just hover over the username and click Ignore. I did that a long while ago.
Still working that salt mine because I pointed out your "verbosity" as going off on unnecessary tangents, I see. :LOL:

swaggyqwerty

Sep 21, 2019
I downloaded the 1.08 update but I can't seem to find the content in the church. The tip for Gwen says to advance Sis' storyline. The tip for Sis says I reached the end of content. Anyone know what's going on?

3.90 star(s) 12 Votes