-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
roman gave me the two computers he built for making the renders so the systems are good. and i didnt have to do it that way it was something i was trying to help roman with to save time on the art.

i like gen 9 and dont really have any problem making the boobs look great. and you can easily add geometry to the nipples so that they look good from any angle and not just straight on. and 8k normals are fecking awesome!
EIGHT KAY?!?! Do you want a 20+GB download with each release or something? :LOL:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
roman gave me the two computers he built for making the renders so the systems are good. and i didnt have to do it that way it was something i was trying to help roman with to save time on the art.

i like gen 9 and dont really have any problem making the boobs look great. and you can easily add geometry to the nipples so that they look good from any angle and not just straight on. and 8k normals are fecking awesome!
I use the Headlights add-on, so nipple shape was never a problem for me. lol

As for the breast shape, so far, I have not seen any that make me happy, but that can be said for most characters in games in general, most people are not good at sculpting them, as they don't care about them, other than making them big. Too many Daz game devs won't even use the basic nipple slider that looks like pinched clay. It's sad.

I made 8k textures on my bar counter and wood trim, with the 2080ti, I was unable to have more than 3 or so gen8's in the scene at one time. Making your own skins, you can have them at any resolution you want. ;)
EIGHT KAY?!?! Do you want a 20+GB download with each release or something? :LOL:
That's for the textures, it won't affect the game size.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
On Amanda, I think her skin is too tanned. Unless you are changing her personality/character type, she is a shy nerdy girl. And to me, shy nerdy girls don't go outside much to get tanned ;)

Also, if you're going to upgrade the models, I think G8.1 would be a better choice. G9 just came out, so it doesn't have many assets yet.

I assume Roman already gave you converters, but there are plenty of them available here and on the Daz store.
https://f95zone.to/sam/latest_alpha/#/cat=assets/page=1/search=converter

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
On Amanda, I think her skin is too tanned. Unless you are changing her personality/character type, she is a shy nerdy girl. And to me, shy nerdy girls don't go outside much to get tanned ;)

Also, if you're going to upgrade the models, I think G8.1 would be a better choice. G9 just came out, so it doesn't have many assets yet.

I assume Roman already gave you converters, but there are plenty of them available here and on the Daz store.
Well, she HAS been hanging out at the pool with the others more. lol
Sorry, couldn't help it. :p

• Haha
Reactions: jaw1986baby

meepish

Jan 9, 2023

yeah but most of those converters sucked for romans characters and there was nothing to convert the surfaces satisfactorily (amandas nipples were on the underside of her breast lol).

and if i use a shell or convert the uvs on the gen9 to gen3 then i lose all the great detail on the gen 9 normal maps. i could of course make my own 8k normals for gen3 but who has time for that. this is much faster.

and so far all of the gen8 stuff and even some of the gen3 works on the gen9. the daz autofit has actually been working well for a change. ive been pulling 8 and 8.1 stuff all week and applying it to the gen9 models with zero problemos.

(oh and i think the only reason amanda looks tanned is because she standing next to her yellow skinned twin. when shes next to the other gen9 models without the modifications i did to pale her up, she looks alot more white. she just looks tan because the colors in the image are playing with the eyes)

Reactions: Freki

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
no its not an 8k file. its an 8k normal map so that when it renders you can ultra high detail when youre up close to the skin. but that only matters to daz while its rendering. the file size of the final image will be a normal jpg file size.
Since everyone else is telling you what to do......

Use Web-p and not jpeg please

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
Hell yeah, keep it up meepish.

Also, since G9 currently has a very small pool of skins i suggest you take a look at MB Skin Transfer Helper, you can convert any skin from G8.1 to G9 and still use the awesome G9 normals/etc.

Feb 15, 2019
Perhaps a dumb question, but is there a way to play as a black guy in v1? Or is there a way to play v2 without having had played v1/what are the differences?

quinfax

Jun 4, 2018
I tried to read back to see whats happening. Is this one a go again or still abandoned
Basically the IANVS is handing the game over to meepish. IANVs is staying on as writer but Meepish is in full control. There will be a reboot of the game with updated models and a slight change to the story. No game updates as of yet and probably wont be for a while. So check back in a bit.

IFF01

Sep 8, 2018
Basically the IANVS is handing the game over to meepish. IANVs is staying on as writer but Meepish is in full control. There will be a reboot of the game with updated models and a slight change to the story. No game updates as of yet and probably wont be for a while. So check back in a bit.
TY

meepish

Jan 9, 2023
i want to have dialogue choices for the girls when ever roger isnt in a scene. romie says it steals from the immersion.

what do you think?

ps. im still gonna make my own decision, just wondering if anyone agrees with romie.
pss. i hate it when hes right about stuff!
psss. dont agree with him because his ego sucks and im right and manipulating these girls from inside their horny little minds is the best!
pssss. i dont know what the limit on psssses is.
ppssss. I ALWAYS WIN ROMIE!!

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
i want to have dialogue choices for the girls when ever roger isnt in a scene. romie says it steals from the immersion.

what do you think?

ps. im still gonna make my own decision, just wondering if anyone agrees with romie.
pss. i hate it when hes right about stuff!
psss. dont agree with him because his ego sucks and im right and manipulating these girls from inside their horny little minds is the best!
pssss. i dont know what the limit on psssses is.
ppssss. I ALWAYS WIN ROMIE!!
Sadly, I do think this could be problematic. So the players are controlling both the protagonist and the LIs? What happens when Roger wants to do something but Amanda chooses against it? Are you going to have a tug-of-war coded or something? Maybe if you elaborate on what you're thinking it might make more sense.

Reactions: botc76

meepish

Jan 9, 2023
Sadly, I do think this could be problematic. So the players are controlling both the protagonist and the LIs? What happens when Roger wants to do something but Amanda chooses against it? Are you going to have a tug-of-war coded or something? Maybe if you elaborate on what you're thinking it might make more sense.
i am thinking simpler. if roger is in the scene you control roger. if roger is not in the scene you control the girl.

im still waffling over it.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
i am thinking simpler. if roger is in the scene you control roger. if roger is not in the scene you control the girl.

im still waffling over it.
There are games here that this works well for. Babysitters by Tabbo and Our Red Strings by Eva Kiss, for example. There are people on this site that are adamant about not having multi-protag games. I don't mind as much so long as there is a primary protagonist. I don't mind controlling the debauchery of other characters.

4.40 star(s) 78 Votes