Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
The "animated" tag needs to be removed. A flash on the screen does not count as animation.
"Animated" tag also counts for Gameplay and not just for Sex Scenes. If you want to complain, go to the Admins themselves to talk about this problem.

SenPC

Feb 3, 2018
Cheats and gallery unlocker for 1.3.2k KG 1.00 (current version posted)

unzip Assembly-CSharp.zip in "Dungeon's Legion_Data\Managed"

F1 Toggle unlimited resources
F2 One time boost resources (cap still apply)
F3 One time boost materials

F5 (in the main menu) unlock the gallery
This does absolutely nothing for me when I hit the F-keys. Not complaining, just sad. Since the game has a time limit, effectively when you complete the final automatic story research, I'd love to be able to use this for optional research to explore more options before the game ends. And my normal go-to unity save file editor, saveeditonline, cannot read the save files. :(

nickol787

Nov 9, 2019
Although it's a matter of taste, but it's still terribly annoying that the girls of your harem are fucked by all sorts of goblins, trolls and other monsters. After all, who's the protagonist? In words the Dark Lord, but in reality, it's the monsters that finally corrupt all the heroines, not the protagonist. And for a game that centers on the corruption of female characters by the Dark Lord, that's a big flaw. Especially considering that there are more interesting Dungeons-themed games out there in terms of gameplay.

xerfive

Jul 19, 2017
Although it's a matter of taste, but it's still terribly annoying that the girls of your harem are fucked by all sorts of goblins, trolls and other monsters. After all, who's the protagonist? In words the Dark Lord, but in reality, it's the monsters that finally corrupt all the heroines, not the protagonist. And for a game that centers on the corruption of female characters by the Dark Lord, that's a big flaw. Especially considering that there are more interesting Dungeons-themed games out there in terms of gameplay.
They're units that help you get resources until they become useless. The game mechanics made them worthless, so it fits they are used to help your army's morale. You're a demonlord, not a hero king.

esxay

Nov 24, 2017
This does absolutely nothing for me when I hit the F-keys. Not complaining, just sad. Since the game has a time limit, effectively when you complete the final automatic story research, I'd love to be able to use this for optional research to explore more options before the game ends. And my normal go-to unity save file editor, saveeditonline, cannot read the save files. :(
Dunno, i'm usually finishing all upgrades even before chapter progresses, there is enough time for that. Maybe because i'm usually starting fate traps in first chapter (You will get wild amounts of gold for elites) I am now in endless mode 180 turn - gameplay sucks, all researches are done, all girls require 3100 blood for upgrades (You'll never get above 3000) gold is needed for nothing when all upgrades done (Maybe upgrading monsters for blood trading, but it requires merchant to come)

zsa4673

Apr 3, 2021
Thanks for sharing this game!

Here is a plugin based on the improvement of noxtek's work, Thanks for noxtek's nice work!

Original version:
https://f95zone.to/threads/dungeons-legion-full-dlcs-lunasoft.91922/post-11962737

Functions I added:

F4, Only two steps.
If you capture a female adventurer, open the training menu list, and press F4. Then only just do the first two steps can make her become player's faction.
(Press F4 for each additional female adventurer in the training list)

F6, Player's hero will get high level. (All characters have 5 skills, if her skills less then 5, you need to level up her in the training menu when her level is greater than 4.)
F7, Player's hero will get very high level. (All characters have 5 skills, if her skills less then 5, you need to level up her in the training menu when her level is greater than 4.)
F8, Capture all female adventurers. (Will affect the game plot)
F9, Capture all elites. (Will affect the game plot)
F10, All the elites obeyed.

Endless mode save:
You can use elites(Mion, Lily, Croonia, Carenariel) in this save data. All player's fellows have very high levels.

1.png

the newest version:
https://f95zone.to/threads/dungeons-legion-full-dlcs-lunasoft.91922/post-12280921

Last edited:

zsa4673

Apr 3, 2021
Don't worry, I improved noxtek's plugin to skip monsters.
First, you need to delete the monster to prevent the CG from being triggered, and then use the F4 function of the new version plugin in the capture list(for every captured girl). In this way, it only takes 2 steps to make the adventurer become player's faction.

the plugin:
https://f95zone.to/threads/dungeons-legion-full-dlcs-lunasoft.91922/post-12216656

Besharia

May 6, 2018
Is there a key in the game to increase UI scale? At 2k it's a tiny bit small. Playable but small.

Besharia

May 6, 2018
Is it just me? But the RNG for raids is really, really bad. I think the game screwed me because I quickly teched up to get stronger units and larger, better raiding parties, but now I don't have enough seedbeds because I ended up using goblins far longer then I'd like because the other resources never drop. Like what am I supposed to do? I was aggressive in preparing but RNG just rolled me.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Is it just me? But the RNG for raids is really, really bad. I think the game screwed me because I quickly teched up to get stronger units and larger, better raiding parties, but now I don't have enough seedbeds because I ended up using goblins far longer then I'd like because the other resources never drop. Like what am I supposed to do? I was aggressive in preparing but RNG just rolled me.
For now you can just save scrum to get the resources you want. Save before the Defense Phase, after if you don't get what you want just reload your save. But for harder difficulties you should learn to not using throwaway units for defense. Use Traps instead. Send your strongest units for Raiding to get the most resources.

esxay

Nov 24, 2017
Just wait for merchant spawn so you can buy out slaves

Allisee

May 23, 2018
Reina - Mavis
Reina - Jessica (Maybe. Can't remember)
Claire - Mavis
Claire - Jessica
Mavis - Jessica
Lynn - Melvin
Mizuho - Asuka
Henrietta - Lynn
Henrietta - Melvin
Mion - Claire
Lily - Mavis
Croonia - Lynn
Carenariel - Melvin
hmm I don't have conversation Mavis with Reina, even though already set dungeon directly to her room

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
hmm I don't have conversation Mavis with Reina, even though already set dungeon directly to her room
H-how?! Her conversation is literally the first one you get lol. Unless you got it already and you were unaware of it.

zsa4673

Apr 3, 2021
Plugin and game save updates:
This plugin is based on noxtek's work,
noxtek's original version:
https://f95zone.to/threads/dungeons-legion-full-dlcs-lunasoft.91922/post-11962737

Function:
F1 Toggle unlimited resources
F2 One time boost resources (cap still apply)
F3 One time boost materials

F5 (in the main menu) unlock the gallery

Functions I added:

F6, Player's heroines will get high level. (Recommended to use after reaching level 5. All characters have 5 skills, if her skills less then 5, you need to level up her in the train menu when her level is greater than 4.)
F7, Player's heroines will get very high level. (Recommended to use after reaching level 5. All characters have 5 skills, if her skills less then 5, you need to level up her in the train menu when her level is greater than 4.)
F8, Capture all female adventurers. (Will affect the game plot)
F9, Capture all elites. (Will affect the game plot)
F10, All the elites obeyed.

Among the function I added before, the F4 function is inflexible, so this function is deleted and changed to not forcing the third option to be selected when persuading heroines:
11111111.png

Start game save data without monsters:
222222222.png
2222.png
If you want to see characters' special dialogue, you can place the corrupted character in the same room as the normal character.

Reina(Chaos) - Mavis
Claire(Chaos) - Mavis
Claire(Chaos) - Jessica
Claire(Chaos) - Mion
Mavis(Chaos) - Jessica
Mavis(Chaos) - Lily
Lynn(Chaos) - Melvin
Lynn(Chaos) - Croonia
Melvin(Chaos) - Lynn
Melvin(Chaos) - Carenariel
Mizuho(Chaos) - Asuka
Asuka(Chaos) - Mizuho
Lynn(Chaos) - Henrietta
Melvin(Chaos) - Henrietta

Dungeon's Legion Assembly-CSharp and save data:

Reactions: SenPC

Allisee

May 23, 2018
H-how?! Her conversation is literally the first one you get lol. Unless you got it already and you were unaware of it.
ooh you mean when Reina sneak into adv guild disguise as maid ? I though it was about when Mavis jump into Reina's room in dungeon

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
ooh you mean when Reina sneak into adv guild disguise as maid ? I though it was about when Mavis jump into Reina's room in dungeon
No no no, that IS what I meant: Mavis going into Reina's room in the Dungeon gameplay! There INDEED is a scene between them!

3.50 star(s) 22 Votes