sam1234567

May 5, 2018
could the mods pls come in and stop this whole back and forth 'debate' between the development team and the community about whether this game is being milked or is just going through a rough patch or whatever because this whole thing has gone on for like 30 pages and it is no longer anything even remotely positive anymore and is just annoying.

also could the mods pls put a onhold tag on this game since it is actually currently on hold and has not been developed for a significant period of time and has even been said by the games team they are not currently developing it

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
Will I lock myself out of any other characters if I refuse to be in a relationship with the freckled face daughter? I just dont find her appealing at all and would rather skip all her content.

Apr 19, 2020
Will I lock myself out of any other characters if I refuse to be in a relationship with the freckled face daughter? I just dont find her appealing at all and would rather skip all her content.
I don't believe so for now, but there will probably be scenes with all of the daughters together so you'd miss out on things later on

Reactions: Archaon11111

sam1234567

May 5, 2018
i believe as of right now all daughter content is mandatory or at least majority of it is you can however skip any content featuring her but it will still cannonically occur ingame

Reactions: Archaon11111

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
i believe as of right now all daughter content is mandatory or at least majority of it is you can however skip any content featuring her but it will still cannonically occur ingame
Well I guess thats better than being locked out of content. Just to clarify I have no problem with incest I just find the freckled daughter too skinny for my taste.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Is it even possible to avoid some girls? If i remember correctly i had no choice with the milfs or i would never had seen any of their scenes, incl. the wife ^^

Skummy Ecchi

Apr 18, 2019
The game is not on hold, and is still technically in active development despite set backs, its simply not ready yet is all. However work continues to be done on the game, and is not being placed on hiatus, which is what the On Hold tag is actually for. Besides, activity was shown by the developer on January, and I am here representing the developer consistently.

You can't opt out of the relationships, but you can skip the scenes if you choose. You can also make choices to alter how routes go to some extent but Daughters and wife are mandatory relationships regardless of what you do.

Reactions: tazaaron

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
could the mods pls come in and stop this whole back and forth 'debate' between the development team and the community about whether this game is being milked or is just going through a rough patch or whatever because this whole thing has gone on for like 30 pages and it is no longer anything even remotely positive anymore and is just annoying.
Discussions about the game's development are completely valid discussions. As long as the users are reasonably polite, and the discussion is about this game and not on some other topic or some other game, it is valid. This is a game forum. To discuss the game and its development. If you don't want to read it, you are free to click ignore on any user that talks about a topic you don't like. Just click on their name on the left next to their post, click ignore, and you will never see their posts. Done.

• Haha
Reactions: Virulenz

Banish

Mar 29, 2019
...but dont wonder if you are left alone after ignoring all users ^^
Best discussion you can ever have, you never argue and you're always right :poop:.
On a side note, while the game is being put on halt, because of an essential member missing.
I wonder if Blue Cat is doing render or writing the script or,
if he's just trying to lick his own balls during that time (cat are flexible i tell you).

AnimeKing314

Giant Perv
Game Developer
Jun 28, 2018
Best discussion you can ever have, you never argue and you're always right :poop:.
On a side note, while the game is being put on halt, because of an essential member missing.
I wonder if Blue Cat is doing render or writing the script or,
if he's just trying to lick his own balls during that time (cat are flexible i tell you).
Can't remember what page but I remember there being some post saying that patrons have been able to see previews of the next update so there is still work being done. It's just the merge that's on hold (not sure if this was before or after the team member got sick but I'd bet there's at least some work being done by the team while they wait).

Reactions: Banish

Banish

Mar 29, 2019
I don't mind the wait, plus it doesn't seem we have a choice but i hope when the wait is done we can fast forward, you know.

Skummy Ecchi

Apr 18, 2019
I don't mind the wait, plus it doesn't seem we have a choice but i hope when the wait is done we can fast forward, you know.
Fast Forward how? Development or the game itself? As one of those is already a feature in renpy, the other one is that we'll be returning to normal update schedule of one month intervals-however we may hopefully see a lot more content moving forward, month to month. The sick team member works to expedite work flow, making successive updates more and more streamlined to develop and bring out content faster and easier form a developer side. This is one reason things tend to not go off the rails typically, because someone is monitoring what's going on and making sure things stay to task, and working to improve more and more so we see consistent growth.

Then again, sometimes when things go so smoothly, it makes bigger bumps and delays hurt worse. Case in point, everyone got so used to proper updates with little to no delays, that this merge has been plucking nerves left and right and leaving many people antsy.

NEW QUESTION!

Tits, Ass, Legs, or Eyes!
Is it up above or between the thighs?
What would you say will turn you on?
Is it her busty chest, or that lacy thong?
Come one and all, tell us now!
What makes you want to plow?
Don't be shy, be unabashed!
Unless you say not the ass ;)

So if you couldn't tell through my of so creative word play, today's question is relatively simple as it relates to the ES girls. What of these features do you most love to look for and what makes you have the hots for these ladies, personality aside.

Personally? Ass for me, but I'm one opinion, I'd like to hear all yours!

EvilMonkey

Aug 20, 2017
Can't remember what page but I remember there being some post saying that patrons have been able to see previews of the next update so there is still work being done. It's just the merge that's on hold (not sure if this was before or after the team member got sick but I'd bet there's at least some work being done by the team while they wait).
So do you think it's just the code-monkey that's in ill health right now? Have the rest of the team been ploughing ahead with the week 4 and 5 content?

sam1234567

May 5, 2018
The game is not on hold, and is still technically in active development despite set backs, its simply not ready yet is all. However work continues to be done on the game, and is not being placed on hiatus, which is what the On Hold tag is actually for. Besides, activity was shown by the developer on January, and I am here representing the developer consistently.
define "technically", both you and bluecat have stated that due to complications the month 1 merge is currently unable to be worked on until the teammate is better and from what bluecat has said in the past the month 1 merge needs to be done before they can move on to new updates in order to better streamline updates going forward therefore that means by both those statements no content new or remake/merge content can be produced by the team and if that is untrue then bluecat needs to state that clearly and provide some proof of it otherwise then this game should have an onhold tag on it since it literally does fit the definition of hiatus as it is currently going through an intentional or unintentional developmental pause or break

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
I really hope so...would be a shame if there will be no new content after all this wait...

As for the question...i dont see any appeal in asses or udders, i prefer flat/thin belly, flat/small chest and thoroughly shaved pussy. I also prefer a cute face over all and hate thick makeup...okay, except for goth and punk style, but the slutty crap is repulsive. And sexy underwear dont exist in my world, to get me wet she has to get rid of them ^^
Okay, now i make some space for strange people with strange tastes ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Skalli

Skummy Ecchi

Apr 18, 2019
define "technically", both you and bluecat have stated that due to complications the month 1 merge is currently unable to be worked on until the teammate is better and from what bluecat has said in the past the month 1 merge needs to be done before they can move on to new updates in order to better streamline updates going forward therefore that means by both those statements no content new or remake/merge content can be produced by the team and if that is untrue then bluecat needs to state that clearly and provide some proof of it otherwise then this game should have an onhold tag on it since it literally does fit the definition of hiatus as it is currently going through an intentional or unintentional developmental pause or break
Portugese translation work is being done consistently while we wait for sick team member to recover, therefore it is technically work being done on the game, that will have some actual impact on players. Beyond this, work has been being done in advance fore streamlining of updates later after merge. The game does not belong On Hold, not unless work stops for a large period of time, and I mean large, like they're not gonna be coming back to it for a good while. We've only been having a delay from this set of circumstances for about one and a half to two months.

So, that means if you define it as provable work being done, the Portuguese translation counts as it has a direct impact on players of the game who can only speak that language. If you define it as community outreach and status updates, I'm right here doing that job and we of course have the progress report posted last. Lastly, defining it as merely time between substantial work and the current delay, we've only been in this delay for less than three months, so its certainly not a hiatus yet. That's three avenues to take on the games development still being at least active, if not hobbled of course.

weissbrot

May 27, 2018
I'm sorry, but you're not doing Bluecat or the game any favours discussing semantics.

I only have the insight of a casual observer of this whole situation, and what I see is that an update that was, according to progress updates, just about done at the end of last year has not materialised three and a half months into the new year. And I think it's counterproductive to insist that a translator and project manager cannot (temporarily) be replaced. It would come off more honest if you said the team is unwilling to move on without that persons input - which I think most people here would probably accept and move on.

This forum isn't owed any explanations, or timely releases. But if you do engage with its users, it'll only help the game if you are open and honest, not confrontational. You have decided that you want to play PR manager for this game. When you put on that hat you need to leave your personal feelings behind. You don't get to be offended by someone calling this a scam, or insisting that it's on hold. Your job is to represent the game and the team in the most favourable light possible. Getting dragged into discussions is the opposite of that, all the more so when they degenerate into nothing but yelling: "No, you!"

Okay, that was way too much text, I apologise. I guess what I wanted to say was, calm down, y'all!

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
NEW QUESTION!

Tits, Ass, Legs, or Eyes!
Is it up above or between the thighs?
What would you say will turn you on?
Is it her busty chest, or that lacy thong?
Come one and all, tell us now!
What makes you want to plow?
Don't be shy, be unabashed!
Unless you say not the ass ;)

So if you couldn't tell through my of so creative word play, today's question is relatively simple as it relates to the ES girls. What of these features do you most love to look for and what makes you have the hots for these ladies, personality aside.

Personally? Ass for me, but I'm one opinion, I'd like to hear all yours!
Eyes, I think. Or rather, face in general. That's where my initial interest comes from. I generally like a wide variety of body types. Though, I'm generally less interested in massive badonkadonks, due to how often you see it in these kind of games, and fanart, and how ludicrous it can get sometimes.

That said, if I had to narrow it down. Abs, and general athleticism, like Mao and swimming twins and Raven's character who's name has slipped my mind.

I really hope so...would be a shame if there will be no new content after all this wait...
I wouldn't get your hopes up. The merge is just fixing current content. Any new content will be about a month later.

I'm sorry, but you're not doing Bluecat or the game any favours discussing semantics.

I only have the insight of a casual observer of this whole situation, and what I see is that an update that was, according to progress updates, just about done at the end of last year has not materialised three and a half months into the new year. And I think it's counterproductive to insist that a translator and project manager cannot (temporarily) be replaced. It would come off more honest if you said the team is unwilling to move on without that persons input - which I think most people here would probably accept and move on.

This forum isn't owed any explanations, or timely releases. But if you do engage with its users, it'll only help the game if you are open and honest, not confrontational. You have decided that you want to play PR manager for this game. When you put on that hat you need to leave your personal feelings behind. You don't get to be offended by someone calling this a scam, or insisting that it's on hold. Your job is to represent the game and the team in the most favourable light possible. Getting dragged into discussions is the opposite of that, all the more so when they degenerate into nothing but yelling: "No, you!"

Okay, that was way too much text, I apologise. I guess what I wanted to say was, calm down, y'all!
Part of that PR role is correcting misinformation though. The people who insist this is a scam or should be set to "On Hold", are suggesting the devs have just been sitting on their arses all this time, which Skumm has just confirmed isn't the case. Countering inaccurate information that makes the devs look bad, is part of the PR package. Especially with how confident some people are when they spread misinformation. Not countering that effectively would leave new people with the wrong idea.

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes