yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
EndaraChroniclesTheApothecary-0.8PE
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Soniram

Soniram

Creating EC:A
Game Developer
Apr 16, 2021
Every time I click the esbat checklist in the shop I get an error.
Make sure you get the hotfix patch in the OP (just under the downloads). I'll be uploading a 0.8a version today that will include the fix so long as there are no other bugs found.

tacosnap123

Mar 3, 2018
just to note i still have the prickly pink plant thread in my journal and its still blank for some reason this was also the same like a update or two ago but i sitll got all the events done

Soniram

Game Developer
Apr 16, 2021
just to note i still have the prickly pink plant thread in my journal and its still blank for some reason this was also the same like a update or two ago but i sitll got all the events done
You are probably past the code where it now removes the thread, which means it is still there for now.

At the beginning of 0.9, all of that will get cleaned up. There's going to be some major changes in 0.9 due to what happens in 0.8.

Reactions: tacosnap123

tacosnap123

Mar 3, 2018
You are probably past the code where it now removes the thread, which means it is still there for now.

At the beginning of 0.9, all of that will get cleaned up. There's going to be some major changes in 0.9 due to what happens in 0.8.
aight i wont worry about it just going to enjoy this new update

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
I've tried searching on this forum and I can't find a single answer on how to find Berton. There's no other clue in the game for the "Pridefall" event. Is he in Relia? I might have to go further in other storylines before I meet him.

tacosnap123

Mar 3, 2018
I've tried searching on this forum and I can't find a single answer on how to find Berton. There's no other clue in the game for the "Pridefall" event. Is he in Relia? I might have to go further in other storylines before I meet him.
hes in the main city in the undercity at the shop might need to look around a few times

Soniram

Game Developer
Apr 16, 2021
Yeah, he's in Rilea. You need to complete the Saving Sergeant Valkan thread before you can return to Rilea and find Berton. You will find him soon after getting back to Rilea.

While there is a lot of autonomy given to the player, some scenes in other threads/characters have to be completed prior to others due to things being somewhat interconnected. It's not really possible to focus on one character/thread and follow it all the way to the end before choosing another.

malridoo

Oct 9, 2020
When can we "the regular mortals" get a free gallery ?
Had to start the game again because i was at the day 215, and couldn't trigger an event that was for day 96 or smth...

Soniram

Game Developer
Apr 16, 2021
When can we "the regular mortals" get a free gallery ?
Had to start the game again because i was at the day 215, and couldn't trigger an event that was for day 96 or smth...
The 0.7 version was released to the public with a gallery (that wasn't added to in 0.8). If you want that version let me know. I still have links for it.

If you had trouble with triggering an event, you could have posted here for help. I help players with issues like that because it can be something missed or some kind of variable that didn't get set right.

Reactions: malridoo

malridoo

Oct 9, 2020
The 0.7 version was released to the public with a gallery (that wasn't added to in 0.8). If you want that version let me know. I still have links for it.

If you had trouble with triggering an event, you could have posted here for help. I help players with issues like that because it can be something missed or some kind of variable that didn't get set right.
I would love to have that version. Thank you!
I'll atach here the save file as I don't know nothing when it comes to coding o_O. Also tbh I messed a bit with the universal cheat (I used it for ingredients only, I think..).

Soniram

Game Developer
Apr 16, 2021
I'll atach here the save file as I don't know nothing when it comes to coding o_O. Also tbh I messed a bit with the universal cheat (I used it for ingredients only, I think..).
Here is the MEGA link for the 0.7d SE (PC/Linux) version:

I will look at the save. Can you tell me what/where the hint is? Might make my job a little quicker.

malridoo

Oct 9, 2020
Here is the MEGA link for the 0.7d SE (PC/Linux) version: Mega

I will look at the save. Can you tell me what/where the hint is? Might make my job a little quicker.
So, with Lerran at the day 96+, can't trigger it. Sephone day 66+, and I think some other events but I can't remember well 'cuz I didn't play the game for quit a while.
Thank you for the link.

Edit: One more thing, do you have a full save for 0.7 ?

Last edited:

Soniram

Game Developer
Apr 16, 2021
I think I see what the problem is. There was a scene that got played in the wrong order with Lerran. I'm supposing that's who you are talking about since her page mentions 96+. That error did get fixed in 0.8, I think.

The game isn't designed for running through one character/thread all the way to the end and then starting another. It won't work right and the code tries to get you to do other things as this is a complete story, not a series of different stories with different characters. Interaction between them is much, much better if you don't "run the gauntlet" one character at a time.

I haven't looked at the Sephone thing because she is a very minor character in the grand scheme of things. I did see the flag that got missed in Lerran's story... and I'm not exactly sure how you got it set like that because you also have Katira... and you are on day 216. But... well, I'm completely new to coding so... I'm sure I missed something somewhere.

I would heavily suggest you look at the Early Days thread. You are missing some scenes that are in that thread in your journal. Those will help you, too.

Here is the save back with the flag set correctly. It will allow that scene to play for Lerran, but the story will change somewhat because a previous scene of Lerran's (the hair scene) was somehow played prior to you having Katira.

malridoo

Oct 9, 2020
I think I see what the problem is. There was a scene that got played in the wrong order with Lerran. I'm supposing that's who you are talking about since her page mentions 96+. That error did get fixed in 0.8, I think.

The game isn't designed for running through one character/thread all the way to the end and then starting another. It won't work right and the code tries to get you to do other things as this is a complete story, not a series of different stories with different characters. Interaction between them is much, much better if you don't "run the gauntlet" one character at a time.

I haven't looked at the Sephone thing because she is a very minor character in the grand scheme of things. I did see the flag that got missed in Lerran's story... and I'm not exactly sure how you got it set like that because you also have Katira... and you are on day 216. But... well, I'm completely new to coding so... I'm sure I missed something somewhere.

I would heavily suggest you look at the Early Days thread. You are missing some scenes that are in that thread in your journal. Those will help you, too.

Here is the save back with the flag set correctly. It will allow that scene to play for Lerran, but the story will change somewhat because a previous scene of Lerran's (the hair scene) was somehow played prior to you having Katira.
Oh, I see..., I always used to play for one character in sandbox games, unless the game tells me to progress another character.
Thanks a lot for help.
Also, can I have a 0.7 full save ?

Soniram

Game Developer
Apr 16, 2021
Oh, I see..., I always used to play for one character in sandbox games, unless the game tells me to progress another character.
Thanks a lot for help.
Also, can I have a 0.7 full save ?
I'm sorry, I don't have full saves of the ends of updates. Someone else may have one.

Reactions: malridoo
4.40 star(s) 18 Votes