Skylark21

Apr 9, 2018
Can anyone shed light on multiple protagonist and Female protagonist tag please? Like do you switch POV in between the game.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Can anyone shed light on multiple protagonist and Female protagonist tag please? Like do you switch POV in between the game.
If you want to do the NTR part, you have to switch from the Male MC to one of the LIs. So avoiding the NTR is really easy. Just don't switch between protagonists.

Wr1ckad

Game Developer
Nov 10, 2019
Does the MC get some action in this update or IS only in the NTR at the moment ?
The MC can get a handjob from Olivia and kissing, fondling and handjob from Amelia. Next update will have BJ and Sex with Amelia if things go as planned, and perhaps a sleeping together interaction.

My windows defender is blocking the file as unsafe when I try to download it. I have never had that problem with this game before so any idea why it might be doing that.
That is strange. I don't think there is anything in the files that should flag windows defender. Unless it flags RPG makers .dll file? Or is it the .rar file itself?
The game shouldn't be more than the RPG maker base, some audio and some images.

Ok, I played a bit in the main city, and I must say... the direction for Amelia Holgo NTR is really inadvisable.

Take your time... build up the NTR slowly... And don't force a pregnancy so early in the game since you wrote yourself into a corner and had to make her quit adventuring.
Thank you for the feedback! My intention is to make the ntr events a bit more slowburn, because buildup is important to the payoff. And will endeavor towards that in future events. Holgo's event was the first one I really did on the NTR side and is hopefully not going to be the standard.

Last edited:
Reactions: Feyd

Chris2041

Oct 12, 2017
> I need it as an outlet to be able to write fluff romance. And I want to write fluff anime romance. Inject that diabetes into my veins.

Nothing says fluff romance as much as "she would cheat on you if she had the chance to do so"
yeah pretty much my p
The MC can get a handjob from Olivia and kissing, fondling and handjob from Amelia. Next update will have BJ and Sex with Amelia if things go as planned, and perhaps a sleeping together interaction.

That is strange. I don't think there is anything in the files that should flag windows defender. Unless it flags RPG makers .dll file? Or is it the .rar file itself?

Thank you for the feedback! My intention is to make the ntr events a bit more slowburn, because buildup is important to the payoff. And will endeavor towards that in future events. Holgo's event was the first one I really did on the NTR side and is hopefully not going to be the standard.
if the romance needs build up the ntr needs to is unfair at the moment that ntr scenes get going at the moment but the romance path you need to work hard and still only a handjob when in the other path already is pregnancy you need to balance both paths

Chalker

Aug 8, 2018
yeah pretty much my p

if the romance needs build up the ntr needs to is unfair at the moment that ntr scenes get going at the moment but the romance path you need to work hard and still only a handjob when in the other path already is pregnancy you need to balance both paths
Nothing says fluffy romance like "I'd let someone else impregnate me but you can get a handjob"

Chalker

Aug 8, 2018
I think if the dev balance both paths from the beggining he have more patreons but well ....
not sure, it's hard to see the romance path as genuine if how the ntr path works is that as soon as they're out of the MCs views, they're way more willing to do things with anyone other than the MC. The game seems to have been made with the intent that the romance path is just a set up for the ntr.

It's like saying the girls love you but only if you keep them in a cave and never turn your back on them.

Chris2041

Oct 12, 2017
not sure, it's hard to see the romance path as genuine if how the ntr path works is that as soon as they're out of the MCs views, they're way more willing to do things with anyone other than the MC. The game seems to have been made with the intent that the romance path is just a set up for the ntr.

It's like saying the girls love you but only if you keep them in a cave and never turn your back on them.
Yep you need to work hard and do a lot of shit to only start kissing and a handjob but the moment you left them alone the fuck everyone and even get pregnant and leave the party ? Yeah fluf romance ...
But yeah ntr IS not the main plot no no nooo XD

Chalker

Aug 8, 2018
Yep you need to work hard and do a lot of shit to only start kissing and a handjob but the moment you left them alone the fuck everyone and even get pregnant and leave the party ? Yeah fluf romance ...
But yeah ntr IS not the main plot no no nooo XD
that and the fact that the dev NEEDS an outlet from romance pushes me into thinking this game will end up mostly ntr.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I know the tag says netorare is there also netorase (I wish there was a tag on this site for netorase)

Just thought i would ask before playing.

radohak

Apr 15, 2019
Why every fokin thread needs to be a fight over NTR? Always someone complains it is not to their taste. Sure it is! Everyone wants something different.

numors

Jun 22, 2021
how do i make the princess my gf? I have 100 love and visit room forward are grey... Thanks for the help

hermesh

Feb 1, 2022
Nice update! Enjoyed clearing the academy & great loot options there. I noticed however that party XP isn't shared with inactive members, which could turn a bit problematic: less used members fall back in XP, gaining fewer levels and (lacking power) will fall back more & more -> for a simple fix, i would suggest to use party XP for the whole group (from a storytelling perspective everyone is part of the exploration anyway, just in combat gameplay the group size is limited)

Reactions: $@~

zedascove

Jul 13, 2018
I hope one day someone will figure out why this game won't run on my system.

This is pretty much the first RPGM game that I can't get to work no matter what I do. Even obscure japanese ones run just fine.

Reactions: Budman 1959
2.60 star(s) 8 Votes