hermesh

Feb 1, 2022
Cool update, enjoy playing it! A few reports:
  • Smuggled Weapons can be handed in for 20gp but don't get removed from inventory (infinite money)
  • Unusable Items: Ring of Zetara's Favor, Pearl Bead Necklace
  • Strange Item restriction: Rogue's Armor cannot be used by Reina (but can be used by Katsumi)
  • Fur Helmet: Is in shield slot instead of headgear

Last edited:
Reactions: Wr1ckad

sword123k456

May 3, 2018
Game won't open for me.

I have RPG Maker VX Ace RTP installed and I have no trouble playing other RPGM games.

I'm on Windows 10.

Halp.
Same for me, game close 1 sec after a black screen without loading anything, I tried every version of the compatibility for windows without succes, I disabled my anti-virus, unplugged my controller, changed every option while pressing F1 at the start of the game and running it in admin, nothing worked. I dont have any problem with other rpgm games, only this one. Does anyone have other thing that I could try? Also to note, it didn't make a crash report for me, just open and close within a sec.

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
might either wait until it's finished or until there's a guide to the events, as for now it's really hard walking around with characters hoping to find an ntr event inbetween the many generic townsfolk or i'm just stupid idk xD

hermesh

Feb 1, 2022
might either wait until it's finished or until there's a guide to the events, as for now it's really hard walking around with characters hoping to find an ntr event inbetween the many generic townsfolk or i'm just stupid idk xD
each has 1 event so far, it's been a while but from memory:
Princess: Inside Palace
Guard Captain: Outside Palace
Healer: At fountain in same area as city home
Sister: Inside Bar
Thief: Same area as city home (iirc, not sure about this one)

Reactions: wertsds

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Bug report. No reward for killing Broodmother. The hunter disappears and you get nothing.

Edit:
Ok, I played a bit in the main city, and I must say... the direction for Amelia Holgo NTR is really inadvisable. In just one scene, she goes through the whole NTR arc, gets pregnant, gives birth, and leaves the party. All this in pretty much the very beginning of the game, and it happens in a vacuum, so there is no continuity with the main story. Did she just leave the party without any interaction with anyone else? Does she not give a crap about healing the King anymore? Did years pass by while she gave birth and raised a small child, but the rest of the world was in a statis? It makes no sense whatsoever and it's not even hot because there was no build up at all.

Take your time... build up the NTR slowly... And don't force a pregnancy so early in the game since you wrote yourself into a corner and had to make her quit adventuring.

I recommend taking a break and really conceptualizing how you are gonna write and code the NTR scenes so that they fit into the main story progression.

Before I go, I'll just give my thoughts on how I would go about implementing your initial idea of NTR happening when you swap to the girls and explore the town.

Introduce an NTR score system. As you encounter more NTR events with a girl, her NTR score can go up. Also make some code for keeping track of the NTR progression with whatever NPC, whether it be a single fleshed out NPC per girl or multiple ones throughout the story. Do a progressive ramp up spaced throughout the game's main story. When the girls do dating events with the MC or during the main story, you can give alternate dialogues and show the girls' thoughts based on the NTR points and current progression on their NTR route. My advice is to do a conflicted situation where the girls love the MC but get progressively corrupted as they fall more into NTR. The NTR reveal or fully corrupted fallen state should happen in the ending or near the end. Obviously if the player doesn't do the NTR events, it just progresses as a normal harem thing.

I mean, this kind of outline is what immediately came to mind when I first read about this game and the NTR system you had in mind... but maybe I had the wrong impression. If you wanted to do the "bad ending" style of NTR, where you see an accelerated bad ending and then rewind back time, that's an option I guess. But pick a lane and stick to it.

Last edited:

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Bug report. No reward for killing Broodmother. The hunter disappears and you get nothing.

Edit:
Ok, I played a bit in the main city, and I must say... the direction for Amelia Holgo NTR is really inadvisable. In just one scene, she goes through the whole NTR arc, gets pregnant, gives birth, and leaves the party. All this in pretty much the very beginning of the game, and it happens in a vacuum, so there is no continuity with the main story. Did she just leave the party without any interaction with anyone else? Does she not give a crap about healing the King anymore? Did years pass by while she gave birth and raised a small child, but the rest of the world was in a statis? It makes no sense whatsoever and it's not even hot because there was no build up at all.

Take your time... build up the NTR slowly... And don't force a pregnancy so early in the game since you wrote yourself into a corner and had to make her quit adventuring.

I recommend taking a break and really conceptualizing how you are gonna write and code the NTR scenes so that they fit into the main story progression.

Before I go, I'll just give my thoughts on how I would go about implementing your initial idea of NTR happening when you swap to the girls and explore the town.

Introduce an NTR score system. As you encounter more NTR events with a girl, her NTR score can go up. Also make some code for keeping track of the NTR progression with whatever NPC, whether it be a single fleshed out NPC per girl or multiple ones throughout the story. Do a progressive ramp up spaced throughout the game's main story. When the girls do dating events with the MC or during the main story, you can give alternate dialogues and show the girls' thoughts based on the NTR points and current progression on their NTR route. My advice is to do a conflicted situation where the girls love the MC but get progressively corrupted as they fall more into NTR. The NTR reveal or fully corrupted fallen state should happen in the ending or near the end. Obviously if the player doesn't do the NTR events, it just progresses as a normal harem thing.

I mean, this kind of outline is what immediately came to mind when I first read about this game and the NTR system you had in mind... but maybe I had the wrong impression. If you wanted to do the "bad ending" style of NTR, where you see an accelerated bad ending and then rewind back time, that's an option I guess. But pick a lane and stick to it.
I think your expectations of the dev are a little too high. It's minimal effort because the dev knows that's all they need and guess what? All your ntr brethren are to blame for accepting anything with ntr in it.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018

Edit:

The part I like best about NTR is that it's incredibly easy to avoid it.

Wr1ckad

Game Developer
Nov 10, 2019
Ephemeral Gate [v.0.261][Wr1ckad]

Hey Everyone!
Here's the public release of Ephemeral Gate from the 1st of April. Seems like I never posted the previous version here, woops. Anyway, hope you find something to enjoy here.

Link to release post:

Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - -

Chalker

Aug 8, 2018
> I need it as an outlet to be able to write fluff romance. And I want to write fluff anime romance. Inject that diabetes into my veins.

Nothing says fluffy romance as much as "she would cheat on you if she had the chance to do so"

Last edited:

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
EphemeralGate-0.261
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: linus.quotes

V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020

Hey Everyone!
Here's the public release of Ephemeral Gate from the 1st of April. Seems like I never posted the previous version here, woops. Anyway, hope you find something to enjoy here.

Link to release post:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: MEGA - GDRIVE -
Dude, do what makes you happy, it's impossible to please everyone, if you're happy, or need an outlet, so be it. If anyone doesn't like it, feel free to drop the thread (though NTR is avoidable).

Reactions: tripleP

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020

Hey Everyone!

Link to release post:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: MEGA - GDRIVE -
My windows defender is blocking the file as unsafe when I try to download it. I have never had that problem with this game before so any idea why it might be doing that.

2.60 star(s) 8 Votes