Symdroid

Dec 11, 2020
Ephemeral Gate [0.261] Compressed (UnTested)

Win (1 GB/ 128 MB) :WorkUpload,Pixeldrain

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ephemeral Gate [0.261] Compressed (UnTested)

Win (1 GB/ 128 MB) :WorkUpload,Pixeldrain

I encounter bug when i try open equipment menu, the game force closed itself. Im using joiplay

Reactions: Budman 1959

hermesh

Feb 1, 2022
So is ntr actually in the game or it's like 1 scene in the beginning?
NTR is in the game, however you need to deliberately seek it out & trigger it, it won't just happen. Basically, the only reason to switch to girl solo play is to search for her NTR event - so if you don't switch to solo play, the events won't ever happen.

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
So is ntr actually in the game or it's like 1 scene in the beginning?
There are at least two that I've found so far involving Amelia + Kasumi.

But yeah at the moment I don't really know how to progress the game since if all the main quest tells me is to wait for the summons, went to the castle and I got told by the steward the armorsmith needs help, went and helped him but nothing more happened and steward keeps telling me to help the armorsmith if I don't know what to do. Outside of that I've found that if I buy gifts for Amelia only I can trigger a companion quest for her that looks to be thought to be triggered much later since Amelia + MC appears armored compared to their previous clothing appearal. I also managed to trigger some NTR stuff and Olivia stuff but yeah nothing much so far.

Reactions: Stonerbank

kilr0y99

Jan 27, 2019
I'm enjoying the story but would appreciate help with a couple of things
1) I have the quest to look for the missing soldiers in North of the Eastern district - but I can't go north. I read in this forum something about an "Eastern Commander" but can't seem t to find him anywhere in the Eastern District.
2) I talked to the Royal Huntsman and I think I need to go to the sewers but can't seem to find the entrance.
Any advice on either of these? Many thanks in advance

kilr0y99

Jan 27, 2019
I'm enjoying the story but would appreciate help with a couple of things
1) I have the quest to look for the missing soldiers in North of the Eastern district - but I can't go north. I read in this forum something about an "Eastern Commander" but can't seem t to find him anywhere in the Eastern District.
2) I talked to the Royal Huntsman and I think I need to go to the sewers but can't seem to find the entrance.
Any advice on either of these? Many thanks in advance
Ahh.. Just worked out you have to talk to the guard at entrance of the house and attend the gathering at the palace first. :confused:

MildMasochist

Jun 26, 2019
This looks fun and is definitely going on my list but I do have to poke fun at the girl in the screenshot holding a pizza with her hand fully on the middle with the cheese and sauce. Like, it has a built in handle, use it!

JD-95

Aug 21, 2021
Hi, the game closes on startup, what could be the reason?
I've had this problem since the start. Tried installing the RPGM thing it asks for, tried running it in various compatibility modes, tried it on different machines...you should also try those steps, but the game just doesn't work for me. That's one of the reasons I follow this thread, in case someone figures it out.

Wr1ckad

Game Developer
Nov 10, 2019
I've had this problem since the start. Tried installing the RPGM thing it asks for, tried running it in various compatibility modes, tried it on different machines...you should also try those steps, but the game just doesn't work for me. That's one of the reasons I follow this thread, in case someone figures it out.
I acquired RPG Maker MZ with the money from Patreon, and am currently in the process of porting everything over to that. That should allow anyone who faces this issue to play the game.

JD-95

Aug 21, 2021
I acquired RPG Maker MZ with the money from Patreon, and am currently in the process of porting everything over to that. That should allow anyone who faces this issue to play the game.
That's great to hear! Game's been on my radar for a while, but I just couldn't get it to work. It's awesome that the issue is being worked on

Wr1ckad

Game Developer
Nov 10, 2019
Ephemeral Gate [v.0.27][Wr1ckad]

Hey Everyone!
Here's the public release of Ephemeral Gate from last weekend. It's a smaller release because as I mentioned here in the thread, I'm porting the game to MZ, and CGs and the writing can easily be ported over. Anyway, it's mostly just Amelia GF stuff, and another scene in Lucielle's "club" story.

Link to release post:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - -

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
EphemeralGate-0.27
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

2.60 star(s) 8 Votes