Letstryitout

Sep 11, 2018
Is there a reason for using the oldest RPGM? Pixels are all over the place as well, can only fix it via Fullscreen, which leads to horrible lagging when alt-tabbing.

May 9, 2020
Is there a reason for using the oldest RPGM? Pixels are all over the place as well, can only fix it via Fullscreen, which leads to horrible lagging when alt-tabbing.
The developer is already in the process of remaking the same game on a better engine, it's on RPGMaker MZ. The ones uploaded here are from an older RPG Maker. You can find it from his patreon.

May 9, 2020
where is the recollection room
Sorry late reply, but the recollection room is in the players "Guest House" given to him by the princess when you reach the city, in the basement. There's some stairs next to the kitchen.

edit: (Note; The Recollection Room isn't implemented yet in the developers newest upgraded engine version of the game, that one is on RPG Maker MZ.)

moonblackhen

Jan 25, 2022
1) RPG Maker VX Ace is NOT "the oldest RPGM", no idea where you got that idea. There are only two newer ones (MV and MZ) and at least four older ones (2000, 2003, XP and original VX).
2) The MZ v2 version is available to the public on Patreon, so you can always try that one.

Letstryitout

Sep 11, 2018
1) RPG Maker VX Ace is NOT "the oldest RPGM", no idea where you got that idea. There are only two newer ones (MV and MZ) and at least four older ones (2000, 2003, XP and original VX).
2) The MZ v2 version is available to the public on Patreon, so you can always try that one.
It's a hyperbole.

Letstryitout

Sep 11, 2018
The developer is already in the process of remaking the same game on a better engine, it's on RPGMaker MZ. The ones uploaded here are from an older RPG Maker. You can find it from his patreon.
Using HS2 with older RPGM is very limiting. The game looks promising, but the engine really hinders the game so it was a really weird decision. Glad he picked up on that mistake because there are much worse games when this is given 1.5 stars here, Hopefully when the rework happens the rating goes up.

Wr1ckad

Game Developer
Nov 10, 2019
Ephemeral Gate [MZ v.0.221][Wr1ckad]

Hey Everyone!

Here's the public release of Ephemeral Gate from yesterday. It's been a while since I posted on F95zone. Since then I've ported the game over to RPG Maker MZ, and done most things up to the same state they were in back in RPG Maker VX Ace, with a bunch of changes. It took a lot longer than anticipated, but at least the work is done now, and I can move on.

What this means is that if you previously had the black screen bug, it should hopefully now be fixed. Also a more modern engine so much more stable and better picture fidelity.

Link to release post:

Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - -

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
EphemeralGate-0.221
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
Ephemeral Gate [MZ v.0.221][Wr1ckad]

Hey Everyone!

Here's the public release of Ephemeral Gate from yesterday. It's been a while since I posted on F95zone. Since then I've ported the game over to RPG Maker MZ, and done most things up to the same state they were in back in RPG Maker VX Ace, with a bunch of changes. It took a lot longer than anticipated, but at least the work is done now, and I can move on.

What this means is that if you previously had the black screen bug, it should hopefully now be fixed. Also a more modern engine so much more stable and better picture fidelity.

Link to release post:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: MEGA - GDRIVE - PIXELDRAIN
Wait so this version doesnt even have all the old scenes it used to have? The Meriak quest doesnt work and Kasumi doesnt have the bar event anymore shes got some type of cursed ring which is cool but is the old scene cut out now? And is the old Meriak conclusion scene cut out no to?

Letstryitout

Sep 11, 2018
Wait so this version doesnt even have all the old scenes it used to have? The Meriak quest doesnt work and Kasumi doesnt have the bar event anymore shes got some type of cursed ring which is cool but is the old scene cut out now? And is the old Meriak conclusion scene cut out no to?
I think only the Knights(can't remember her name) NTR scenes are fully in from the old version. Kasumi Bar event replaced by the cursed ring, Princess ones are going to be different, I'm guessing as well. Other NTR events are not in the MZ version.

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
I think only the Knights(can't remember her name) NTR scenes are fully in from the old version. Kasumi Bar event replaced by the cursed ring, Princess ones are going to be different, I'm guessing as well. Other NTR events are not in the MZ version.
Yea the knight Lucielles events worked but besides that I saw the 1 Kasumi scene and the first part of the princess's works its just the end thats not in there. Idk im a little concerned about all the scene switching I dont know if it will be a good thing or not. This game has alot of promise so I hope it stays that way.

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
I will say the game looks alot better in this engine though so theres that at least lol

2.60 star(s) 8 Votes