homarkc

Nov 12, 2018
There are something wrong with counting certain items in the inventory. For example, I have found scroll of bitter forest and Corporal Floofers (gift) both for at least twice, but the count for both still remain 1 each.

ArsMoriente

Sep 29, 2020
I keep getting Unable to find Graphics/System/Iconset while launching the game , does anyone have a solution?

Wr1ckad

Game Developer
Nov 10, 2019
where is elinore in chapter 2 cant find her
Royal Palace Floor 2, you can find Lucielle there too. Blue flame in the Estate fast travels there.
Royal Palace is north of the Merchant District, in the North Part of the Tower District.

I keep getting Unable to find Graphics/System/Iconset while launching the game , does anyone have a solution?
Have you got the RPG Maker VX runtime package (RTP)?

There are something wrong with counting certain items in the inventory. For example, I have found scroll of bitter forest and Corporal Floofers (gift) both for at least twice, but the count for both still remain 1 each.
Strange, I'll have to check up on that.

Reactions: Feyd

pocencer

Nov 20, 2018
need guide, I just start and use Amelia to roam around.
then I enter random house and immediately started the scene. without knowing who is the partner guy and how did he come to know Amelia
How many event for each character tho ?

Last edited:
Feb 11, 2023
View attachment 2052199

Overview:
The kingdom of Alanse faces growing threats, both from within and without. A dark plot has left the king poisoned and on the brink of death. The fate of the kingdom falls to a group of unlikely heroes, called to action by a princess out of her depth. The aspiring hero, Haru, has to embark on a journey to save the kingdom that will take him from slaying rats in a basement to killing a god. Along the way, he will meet a variety of companions that can help him, or fall to depravity.​

Thread Updated: 2023-05-07
Release Date: 2023-005-06
Developer: Wr1ckad
Censored: No
Version: 0.27
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Can you please update the quest by doing step by step, when ever i get a quest theres no direction where to go, you just have to memorize the conversation. hence I dont know how to finish any quests in the city ( chapter 2)

Feb 11, 2023
View attachment 2052199

Overview:
The kingdom of Alanse faces growing threats, both from within and without. A dark plot has left the king poisoned and on the brink of death. The fate of the kingdom falls to a group of unlikely heroes, called to action by a princess out of her depth. The aspiring hero, Haru, has to embark on a journey to save the kingdom that will take him from slaying rats in a basement to killing a god. Along the way, he will meet a variety of companions that can help him, or fall to depravity.​

Thread Updated: 2023-05-07
Release Date: 2023-005-06
Developer: Wr1ckad
Censored: No
Version: 0.27
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

im voting it a 0/5 no is helping out here; why cant I go any further in the quest with no hint or update ( ? ), the city map is too big to find clues to progress the quests. So yeah, waste of time just walking about for like 15 minutes or something stupid like that.

May 9, 2020
I'd like to know if there's a "Rest" mechanic for healing the characters? One of them in my party is dead because a mob got a crit on her.

May 9, 2020
Ok, since it's been like a full day almost, & I've been messing around a bit looking around. I'm just gonna suggest it instead.

Game dev. Please, don't be stingy on this, just add a mechanic feature to "Sleep/ Rest" to heal up the party, this isn't something that should be remotely controversial. And I don't mind if there is a grind, feel free to add a option at the start of the game to ask the player if they want monsters to respawn or not if that's possible I don't know.

But, it should be mandatory to do more than just consider doing so, and just add the mechanic to the bed at home to sleep so the party can rest. I don't know what sort of ridiculous idea led to this decision to not have one already, especially since the only means of even making money is forcing the player to force MC's sister into NTR to make some money in "tips" from the tavern or grind the money off of monsters which is a very limited resource. So spending the money wisely on gear for your characters or choosing to heal the party when they need it shouldn't be a forced ultimatum on the player.

Reactions: Graywolf4life
2.60 star(s) 8 Votes