jxd

Jun 8, 2020
I asked "reina" for a date, a dinner, but she sent me a black screen, is that normal?

1667173060990.png

jxd

Jun 8, 2020
I was very interested in the game, but I could only access one date per character, after that on the second date the black screen is placed... I already tried restarting the game, loading the save several times... I don't know what happens I did not achieve any sexual scene, the frozen shipment mission, it cannot be completed ... I talk to Reider and I do not get anywhere, Do you have to complete the entire story to access the other scenes?

jxd

Jun 8, 2020
Now I understand everything, excuse everyone for my doubts, it was my mistake to think that it was like other games where there is action from both the protagonist and the girls, but I see that all the action is taken by the girls with others, it is not my type of game, good luck to the developer. see you never.

Wr1ckad

Game Developer
Nov 10, 2019
Hotfix Patch for v0.151

Changes:
- Fixed black screen for some date events
- Fixed crash on teaching warad's skill
- Frozen Shipment sidequest now gets turned in properly

Installation: Drag and drop into game folder

Now I understand everything, excuse everyone for my doubts, it was my mistake to think that it was like other games where there is action from both the protagonist and the girls, but I see that all the action is taken by the girls with others, it is not my type of game, good luck to the developer. see you never.
You mean as in that the main character wont be able to get any action with the girls? Because he will in the future, I just haven't gotten that far yet. Maybe check back in version v0.3 or 0.4. Or did you mean you want the main character involved in NTR?

hermesh

Feb 1, 2022
Hotfix Patch for v0.151
Google Drive

Changes:

Thanks, worked like a charm. I have a question regarding Reina: She is the only one with no love points (0) at all so there is no date available with her (for me). However i remember in an earlier version there was an option to go on her first date -> did i miss some interactions to get her points up?

Edit: I was able to raise her points with gifts - still strange, i think i had points with her in the earlier version without gifts...

Last edited:

jxd

Jun 8, 2020
Hotfix Patch for v0.151
Google Drive

Changes:

You mean as in that the main character wont be able to get any action with the girls? Because he will in the future, I just haven't gotten that far yet. Maybe check back in version v0.3 or 0.4. Or did you mean you want the main character involved in NTR?
I was referring to the first, the MC (Haru) with the girls, I thought there was content from him, the Ntr doesn't bother me as long as there is the same amount of content with the MC, but I see that the focus of your game is the NTR, the truth doesn't catch my attention, I wish you luck, maybe in more advanced versions it will happen to me again.

PS: I don't know if I overlooked it but changing the name of the MC would be nice.

DrgnGdxxx

Aug 12, 2020
I chose to tell the guards about the weapons instead of get the money on the warehouse quest, but I've talked to about every guard there is and it does nothing! Which guard am I supposed to tell?

JD-95

Aug 21, 2021
The Elinore NTR event at the very least is planned to have some story consequences.

Thank you so much for reporting these bugs! It's a big help. You overlook so many things when you do play testing yourself.

As for your questions, no way to rest up in the estate at the moment. I was torn on if I should add it or not, as my original design goal was to make the game more... resource management-y. But if there is overwhelming demand I might add it.

Currently no events for wandering around as Lucielle. I ran out of time for this update.

Sewer is the current end. Riot in the streets is what I'm focusing on for the next update.

Items, or visit the church/clerics (one in residential district and one in the palace, but takes money) for now.

Do you get any error message? Anything that can help me locate the issue?

Do you receive any error messages when it crashes?
No message, sorry, just crashes. Is there a log I can send? Where would I find it?

N3M35150

Feb 21, 2021
nothing happens after arriving at the capital, questlog says wait for summons, but i have like 15 minutes goging around town and nothing happens :(

zedascove

Jul 13, 2018
Game won't open for me.

I have RPG Maker VX Ace RTP installed and I have no trouble playing other RPGM games.

I'm on Windows 10.

Halp.

moonblackhen

Jan 25, 2022
Game won't open for me.

I have RPG Maker VX Ace RTP installed and I have no trouble playing other RPGM games.

I'm on Windows 10.

Halp.
How are we supposed to help when you have not told us what the issue is? Does the game crash? Is there an error message? Does something else happen? "won't open" is not very informative...

zedascove

Jul 13, 2018
How are we supposed to help when you have not told us what the issue is? Does the game crash? Is there an error message? Does something else happen? "won't open" is not very informative...
I click, a black window(the RPGM one) opens for a few seconds, then closes. Nothing shows up on the screen after but I see a crash dump file on the game root directory.

moonblackhen

Jan 25, 2022
The problem could be in the name of the folder where you put the game. If the name is long or has non-latin characters it can cause issues. Try moving it to another folder with a different name. If that does not work check this crash dump file you mentioned - what does it say?

zedascove

Jul 13, 2018
The problem could be in the name of the folder where you put the game. If the name is long or has non-latin characters it can cause issues. Try moving it to another folder with a different name. If that does not work check this crash dump file you mentioned - what does it say?
The crash dump is not a text file, and when I open it with a notepad it's all in code.

The folder is literally in C: and I haven't changed the name after extracting.

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
I gotta say I like where your going with this! I like how it has plenty of fantasy elements but also so realism to it as well. The fact that the Princess can marry some rich noble because she thinks it will save her kingdom and family is awesome it really highlights the seriousness of the situation and that is something kingdoms have done all throughout time. I also like that there are already a bunch of female characters for you to build relationships with. I love having options and it definitely feels like your choices really matter. Really good job. There are definitely some things that need to be brushed up and expanded upon like the combat system needs alot more skills because there are a bunch of different characters with different classes and things but im sure you will get to it in time. All in all I really like this game and where your going with it. Like I said I really like the fact that the choices matter, if you make a good choice you should be rewarded but if you make the wrong choice then there should definitely be some consequences and or bad ends. Interesting that the girls can become pregnant if they get creampied as well.

Wr1ckad

Game Developer
Nov 10, 2019
The crash dump is not a text file, and when I open it with a notepad it's all in code.

The folder is literally in C: and I haven't changed the name after extracting.
Would you have a possibility to upload that crash dump file and send it to me?
I tried investigating what might cause the black screen crash for people, but I'm not 100% sure what it could be.

Reactions: Feyd

zedascove

Jul 13, 2018
Would you have a possibility to upload that crash dump file and send it to me?
I tried investigating what might cause the black screen crash for people, but I'm not 100% sure what it could be.
Just sent you via pm.

2.60 star(s) 8 Votes