• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

gtz-god

Jan 4, 2019
why this game ending it so good so far maybe need a bit work on the story but it one of the only good game on f95 right now other then my future wife, Picture Perfect, Corrupted Kingdoms, Non Monstrum, The Last Sovereign, Ecchi Sensei, and a few other but still even if there this many the update time is well forever for there game even you game but if a single one did remove right now during this time of nothing to do but slay away from other people to be safe well i will be sleeping to much so far without youtube and game i will be sleeping all day and i like sleeping but not that much

gtz-god

Jan 4, 2019
and all the people who dont like this game i know the story need work but the dev can rework on it a later date but the dev trying hard to make a masterpiece but ever game is a good game even if it funny to some but sad to other

MiZtyl

Apr 20, 2019
and all the people who dont like this game i know the story need work but the dev can rework on it a later date but the dev trying hard to make a masterpiece but ever game is a good game even if it funny to some but sad to other
There will be no re-work just for haters to enjoy it. Still, there might be some renders will be re-made for lovers (only for Act 01).

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
I have a question, what is the act1 in the spoiler? I want download the android port but I dont understand if I download the another link Ill have the whole game or only a part from it?

Bom969

Jul 25, 2019
played this game.I think the game has ended but it says new version will be out. Is their a new version for this game?

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Erodio [v0.13] Compressed

Original Size: 613 MB

Compressed Size PC: 371 MB: -
Compressed Size MAC: 354 MB: -

This version is UNOFFICIAL. Compression reduces image/sound/video/animation quality and can cause the game to break, download at your own risk!

Last edited:
2.90 star(s) 32 Votes