H_NGM_N666

Nov 25, 2020
The current decisions do not play a major role for this update. I have seen the scoring system by using the 0x52 mod.

The story is really a bit unrealistic so far. I think that the first thought of how the game should look, does not match with this update. It certainly went a different way than first thought.

Anyway, I really like the game and look forward to more updates. The spelling mistakes should be better corrected before release, because they really bother in some situations and it's hard to get back into the game.

the hints for future updates are not difficult to interpret. The way Olivia spoke at the table, Ellie is also his daughter. Unfortunately, they were interrupted before she could say it.

All in all, a great game with some weak points, but I think the dev will gain experience over time and make the game a little different. The foundation for a harem is laid and I think that should be continued otherwise it becomes really illogical. Olivia already spoke that the mc likes younger women, so it will not be difficult for them to come to terms with the fact that he also has sex with younger women.

One more recommendation. Deepl is a good translation program and you are welcome to use it.

_Utakata_

Jun 18, 2019
I hope we won't see this : Oh i got tell them I'm there dad But i shouldn't do this i want them to be happy thing for to long

2mdlhaJL

Game Developer
Oct 19, 2019
As for now, the way the characters behave and the story is written, the damage is done. I don't know how your plans are to safe this. And as you can see from the comments of other people, I'm not alone. For now, your game won't have any priority for me and stays on ignore. I will give you the benefit of a doubt and may take a look on your next one or two updates. IF you can safe your game and convince me, that this was the right choice, I may even stick to it, but for now, there is no way I believe you can manage. You need to keep in mind, even with hints, we can only interpret what you show us (renders) and what we can read. We don't know your intentions. And as far as it goes now, nobody behaves in any way believable. Especially Olivia and the MC!
Of course you have your choice and I will respect it, but I do not want to make a very straightforward novel, in my novel a lot of things you need to think about.

There are many things in the novel that are not just what you see.

2mdlhaJL

Game Developer
Oct 19, 2019
The current decisions do not play a major role for this update. I have seen the scoring system by using the 0x52 mod.

The story is really a bit unrealistic so far. I think that the first thought of how the game should look, does not match with this update. It certainly went a different way than first thought.

Anyway, I really like the game and look forward to more updates. The spelling mistakes should be better corrected before release, because they really bother in some situations and it's hard to get back into the game.

the hints for future updates are not difficult to interpret. The way Olivia spoke at the table, Ellie is also his daughter. Unfortunately, they were interrupted before she could say it.

All in all, a great game with some weak points, but I think the dev will gain experience over time and make the game a little different. The foundation for a harem is laid and I think that should be continued otherwise it becomes really illogical. Olivia already spoke that the mc likes younger women, so it will not be difficult for them to come to terms with the fact that he also has sex with younger women.

One more recommendation. Deepl is a good translation program and you are welcome to use it.
Haha, I am using it.

However, it has some problems in translating large amounts of text.

Chummie

Aug 14, 2020
so why does MC has to leave i get that he killed those gang members and maybe in danger of a retaliation but then why would Lucas not also be in danger since he was to one who found out where the gang was unless he made some kind of deal whit the dead gang members brother or a boss considering it would have been a good plot for him to get close to Olivia wich he never stopped pursuing sexually at least and fund to start his own bar/club in a city wich suffer from the exact same gang

H_NGM_N666

Nov 25, 2020
It's obvious that Ellie is MC's daughter. Olivia was never interested in Lucas. There is no chance Ellie being Lucas' daughter. Some people can't read between the lines apparently.
Exactly my thought :) But that is the problem of the most who skip the most contect with ctrl and just read the text now and then.

H_NGM_N666

Nov 25, 2020
thats not what the story says ... ellie was born a couple years after mc left .. can't be mc's .. sorry
1 year after mc left. So mc fuckt Olivia a few times bareback in the night before he left, so... Think a little and you get that Ellie is mcs daughter. What do you think would Olivia tell to Mia and Ellie? That mc is also the father of Ellie or is it not better for her to say that Lucas is the father and he help her because of that? When you read the story carefully, you get it between the lines

Reactions: kiljaeden

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
Of course you have your choice and I will respect it, but I do not want to make a very straightforward novel, in my novel a lot of things you need to think about.

There are many things in the novel that are not just what you see.
That's alright. You don't need to make it straitforward, but there is no real reason for Olivia or the MC to lie about their relationship to each other or about the relationship of the MC to the girls. That's, at least in my opinion, plain dumb. Mostly it concerns me that they seem to lie about Ellie, because the MC has the RIGHT to know, if she is his daughter.

I hope the next update clears at least the relationships and redeems Olivia, so the MC and her can continue their relationship. I mean they wanted to get married. And I hope the MC matures A LOT in the next update, this childish behavior towards women needs to end, if this story shall attract and keep the people.

But I won't force you to cater my taste, it's your story, so you do your thing. I just wanted to make my point somewhat known, maybe it helps your story to evolve in a good way. If it changes nothing, that's also alright.

lolbenis

Nov 5, 2019
I see nothing wrong with them, just don't get caught. Oh and be sure you're doing the raping instead of getting raped. If anything we need more loli incest AVN's and those with psychopath MC's. Hell make a triad: loli/incest with a psychopath MC, not enough of those. That would be epic, esp if it had good Daz renders.
This man speaks the truth!

Reactions: NakedSingularity

H_NGM_N666

Nov 25, 2020
Uh, 1 year would still be too long.
Gestation is 9 months, which is considerably less than 1 year.
Omg. When you tell a story, do you use the exact time like this?

One time, at bandcamp, 12 years/3months/14days/2hours/12minutes/30seconds ago, we saw a huge bear in the forest....

Its just a story man. I like details but i think it is unnecessary to go into so much detail. Maybe they just told 1 year so no one can chain the event to the mc, so it was maybe in reality 9 months after his departure?

Reactions: Ereso72 and Venyas

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
1 year after mc left. So mc fuckt Olivia a few times bareback in the night before he left, so... Think a little and you get that Ellie is mcs daughter. What do you think would Olivia tell to Mia and Ellie? That mc is also the father of Ellie or is it not better for her to say that Lucas is the father and he help her because of that? When you read the story carefully, you get it between the lines
1 year after he left Olivia got pregnant .. not had Ellie ..... read it again

Reactions: NakkiMuki

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
here's a screen of part of the convo between the MC and Olivia ... where even the MC knows Ellie is not his

Reactions: NakkiMuki

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
To which she looks surprised akin to scared to hear it.
My MC is back and determined to help her out and as much girls as he can give pleasure to.
Now there is no more problem that lucas is head deep in hookers/shagging beautiful girls.
MC is now the new house mate, the guy to keep the bartending hottie inspired, be with the family,
do good about the family hotties friends ... Make the pain of all that violent past fade away.

intrigan

Jun 2, 2020
Some vile creatures write all sorts of nonsense in a review about a wonderful game sparkling with humor and sheer eroticism. My advice is not to believe stupid, completely blinded cretins. Breathe in the air of a real talented game with crystallized living characters in this novel. Although the first part was created only as a prelude to further events, the second exceeded all my expectations. From my point of view, this game will become a real masterpiece if the author continues to create an unique atmosphere of genuine eroticism and light humor, which gives the game a special, incomparable piquancy.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 37 Votes