Ren'Py Family, Friends and Strangers [v2024.01] [JohnAndRich]

3.90 star(s) 66 Votes

Panos24

Oct 1, 2020
we will probably wait for many more years to see something! I do not know if many of us still have the patience and interest to do this! Surely the story is wonderful And congratulations to the programmer. But patience also has its limits! However, he has the right to do whatever he wants

randomguy26

Apr 23, 2018
Oh well. I commented #2427 before i played the game. My brain understands this chapter and it's significance but my :D.
I think creators are setting this up for something big. I'd love to see where they go with this. :devilish:

Lorenz1

Nov 1, 2017
I said it and I will say it again, his relationship with Emily in B is far, far healthier than his relationship with Becky in A. They are not going to be a long-time relationship, but Emily is exactly who he needs at the moment.

Other than that, a 1/5 empty update. Stuff before the court were great and awesome, everything after came out of nowhere. A sudden happy end, "trial for weed, but we will go for sexual assault charges for some reason instantly", overall - it would better have been a "happy dream". Court doesn't work this way.

All i wanted was at least a single scene of becky :(
I mean
1651322447698.png
You are welcome?

Also, the next update is A again, which is stuck at the very start of action. Horey.

Last edited:

Sesinho

Jan 3, 2020
Only uploadheaven links work 100% for windows, and you have to download a suspicious .exe 3 times before the download is available.
I dont know...

L.Lumpy

Jan 3, 2019
First, for the whiners, this is clearly the "Parker as hero" path. Most of you have probably not been around long enough to remember (or didn't bother to read) a lot of the early posts where people were baying at the moon for the cops to "get what they deserved." Clearly, Rich decided to go ahead and tell that tale. In addition, Rich made it clear WAY back in the beginning of things, that the "Melissa arc" was JohnCBB's, while the "Parker and Becky arc" was hers. Thus, I don't think it's terribly surprising that, at least in this path, he didn't give Becky to the cops. I'd bet long green that Parker and Becky end up together before it's over. Boy got girl, boy lost girl, what is it that comes next?

In the "a" path, however, we're seeing Parker himself get corrupted. No telling what he's going to do there - wrt Becky or anybody else. If she continues to hold out on him, he might, indeed, throw her to the wolves.

TeamEquipe

Mar 3, 2020
mine only goes to 12a is this correct
From what I can remember, you play the game until v10 (?) and then it branches into 'a' or 'b' routes.
So if you only played route 11a and 12a then you will have no new content from this release.

(At least that's what I think - I may be wrong.)

3.90 star(s) 66 Votes