Ren'Py Family, Friends and Strangers [v2024.01] [JohnAndRich]

3.90 star(s) 66 Votes

BAD CODED

Jun 23, 2021
Chapter 10b and 11b are greyed out for me how do I start 10b after finishing 10a?
I think you have to go back to where Parker had to choose either to help the cops or tell them to f--- off. that's where the paths split. Whatever you chose last time - choose the other this time. Play both paths and double your fun!

Mountaingamer

Nov 10, 2018
For me last few updates were just ok, because I’m only playing it to see the mom become a slut. But since the last couple updates barely had her do anything it’s kind of dragging. I really could give a rats ass about mc’s ugly girlfriend that won’t put out. Should have the blonde go down on him in front of her
THIS.

Reactions: summersun

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Mom NTR and slight girlfriend NTR when his friend takes photos of her naked.

Not really netorase as MC doesn't really like it, but is forced to watch and doesn't do anything about it as they are being blackmailed.
I'm hoping more for the son being his mom's hero in the end - after seeing the mom dragged even further down the rabbit hole. A standard harem ending with mom being at the top - literally and figuratively. :)

Reactions: Michael Rawson
Oct 3, 2019
Mom NTR and slight girlfriend NTR when his friend takes photos of her naked.

Not really netorase as MC doesn't really like it, but is forced to watch and doesn't do anything about it as they are being blackmailed.
Gotcha, so not much girlfriend netorare/cheating content yet then?

Samjr2727

Nov 21, 2020
In Chapter 10 where you can choice if go 10a or 10b i have take 10b and now after i finish 11b, it looks for me i go back to 10a.

First of all, i didn't want to do a deal with the cops and now i'm doing one (from 2 way path to 1 way path again)

No matter which way you go the cops always win. The game needs more choice ways

L.Lumpy

Jan 3, 2019
So in short, it seems it will be like a greek tragedy as someone else mentioned above, which isn't my thing.
The MC is smart and strong and should be sufficiently driven by this point as well. So I have a question, is there going to be a point in the story where he decides to take things into his own hands and turns things around? This is not me whinging about ntr. I don't mind it at all. Just asking. At the end of episode 9 I thought he had had enough and was actually going to do something about it.
I'm hoping more for the son being his mom's hero in the end - after seeing the mom dragged even further down the rabbit hole. A standard harem ending with mom being at the top - literally and figuratively. :)
I'm wondering some of the same things, of course. In many stories, things get really bad for Our Hero shortly before the big climax in which he pulls a rabbit out of his hat and defeats The Villian. So, maybe that's what's brewing the the "b" path. Certainly, that kind of feels like what's going on - things kind of seem to have hit rock bottom for Parker. So, the question is whether or not he muscles his way through it somehow and comes out on top, or whether everything is going to spiral down the drain.

The "a" path I haven't figured out yet. If there's a "Greek tragedy" brewing, it feels like that's the path it's going to be on.

maiku123

Jun 2, 2017
In Chapter 10 where you can choice if go 10a or 10b i have take 10b and now after i finish 11b, it looks for me i go back to 10a.

First of all, i didn't want to do a deal with the cops and now i'm doing one (from 2 way path to 1 way path again)

No matter which way you go the cops always win. The game needs more choice ways
To be honest, I believe the cops should kinda win at the end because is an NTR the diference lies between the mc actively helping the cops to corrupt them or actively defending his girls from corruption. The later seems more appealing to me because actually has corruption and is a gut punch to the main character. Besides on 10A there is not much corruption going. The major part of the girls are already corrupted lol, like his sister, she is already kinda slutty, or the blond girl etc.

Jacky Bruce

Aug 12, 2017
Hi guys
i have downloaded v11b and followed my game from v9 saves .
And after playing 10a , the game ends there [Mealnie -sister sex with Carl friend after pool party ] , i could not progress v11 .

Where is the point break to play 2 paths ? which decisions ?!! ... i could not progress 10b , 11b ?...

1631350573542.png

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
Hi guys
i have downloaded v11b and followed my game from v9 saves .
And after playing 10a , the game ends there [Mealnie -sister sex with Carl friend after pool party ] , i could not progress v11 .

Where is the point break to play 2 paths ? which decisions ?!! ... i could not progress 10b , 11b ?...

View attachment 1398869
The last few pages are littered with your answer. https://f95zone.to/threads/family-friends-and-strangers-v0-11b-johnandrich.22416/post-6520300

3.90 star(s) 66 Votes