Itsyaboy420

Feb 6, 2020
this thread is a wild ride, more wild than the game itself, search the word "ntr" and put the condition "this thread" then be amazed as to how many pages there is and how many tears and sweat that has been spilled in this thread. I personally hate ntr and still going to ask the holy question which the answer still yet to be determined "is ntr avoidable?"

• Angry
Reactions: TM REDUX

skamaan

Oct 23, 2019
go to ann, ok i'll help you this time, kiss her hand while you wish her good night,

not getting this option kiss her hand

qaraquli

Dec 19, 2019
hello there,

how can I download Foot_Of_The_Mountains 1 ?
link's not working I guess.
Do you have torrent file ?

Myopical

May 22, 2021
I have a problem, im playing fotm v12. When I Select the "screw this bitch AND go look for Melinda instead", at the end of the scene at the bench it says "get your relationship points to 900 AND finish other scenes" but I've already remached 900 points and unlocked a Lot of scenes, so, if someone had the same problem, I'd thank you if you tell me how to fix this

Hyuuga_Neji

Jan 15, 2020
You made a mix of information. Cynthia's cigarette from William in the kitchen at 5pm. The "hands" scene you are referring to is at 1pm and is used to make William more drunk (y)
I'm trying to get drunk Williams but....
I got not "pretend to wash your hands" option at 13:00 at kitchen. I Just can to luch with the girls... ‍♂

Ps: obviously i'm not following a wt

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
and the award for the game with the most grind go to... But on a serious note I enjoyed the game while it lasted and I have to say this game has the robot santa standard for grinding.

Hyuuga_Neji

Jan 15, 2020
and the award for the game with the most grind go to... But on a serious note I enjoyed the game while it lasted and I have to say this game has the robot santa standard for grinding.
If you are complaining about the grinding in FOTM.... just wait to meet Bastard Girls ;)

PS: like i said in my before post i don't find any option named "pretend to wash your hands" onde the Kitchen at 13:00... I find the cause, it's not on the kitchen... Williams is drinking on the Living Room at 13:00 (thanks me later :) )

Hyuuga_Neji

Jan 15, 2020
I have a problem, im playing fotm v12. When I Select the "screw this bitch AND go look for Melinda instead", at the end of the scene at the bench it says "get your relationship points to 900 AND finish other scenes" but I've already remached 900 points and unlocked a Lot of scenes, so, if someone had the same problem, I'd thank you if you tell me how to fix this
I think if you pass 2 weeks on the game without discover nothing new it show you what it missing and how to reach it.

I'm not using a wt and it show it to me on v8 chapter

UIGL

Mar 6, 2018
DEVS at SNC!!!!!! I don't know if you guys read the input you get from this site but please tell me why, why, why aren't you making a follow up of "Foot of the mountain" with Melinda as MC?????? Maybe with less meaningless grinding but with Melinda. She is/was one of the most popular female characters on the market of this type of games. Why change from a winning formula for success to another mediocre game??? I know that many people disliked the grinding in that game but I think that many went through that pain as long as Melinda was in the story line, at least I did.
Well Devs, do you have an answer?

Juidas

May 14, 2019
The art looks great, but would anybody recommend this game to a newbie like me?
Chapter 1 is a grind fest and you need to follow the walk through to see the action, Chapter 2 is a bit easier but still a lot of grinding but yes Melinda is definitely worth it

NutsInMouth95

Nov 25, 2017
Haven't touched this in a while. Last time I was here the second parts scenes weren't really animated yet. Is he just not going to animate it, or has it been animated?

Juidas

May 14, 2019
Haven't touched this in a while. Last time I was here the second parts scenes weren't really animated yet. Is he just not going to animate it, or has it been animated?
Its marked as completed and there has been no updates or talk of updates since the completed tag was put on so I would assume that how it is now is how its going to stay

REGUser

Jul 5, 2018
Hi, how can I contact with the game developer?
I am surprised as a "Game Developer" you would even need to ask that question...

It's obvious isn't it? Patreon is the best way, the source of his income and the thing he'd most likely check everyday or most likely check frequently.

Unless they specify a business email address, you're going to have to grab his attention through the comments.

Sounds like you want to help him continue the project, tbh I would put your efforts into other games that require much more needed attention imo. The design of this game is so bad and the story is even worse...like how Melinda thinks MC is gay and how she thinks she can "fuck the gay" away kinda killed the seduction for me, makes her come across as a pedophile and kind of rapey for her own selfish desires. Not as the cougar she was designed too look, she was supposed to be the surrogate mother type figure that grew feelings for the MC but instead its just went down to mindless fucking as per usual.

I wouldn't even burn this game with fire...that's an insult to fire.

Last edited:

Deleted member 3994251

adult fairy tales
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2021
I am surprised as a "Game Developer" you would even need to ask that question...

It's obvious isn't it? Patreon is the best way, the source of his income and the thing he'd most likely check everyday or most likely check frequently.

Unless they specify a business email address, you're going to have to grab his attention through the comments.

Sounds like you want to help him continue the project, tbh I would put your efforts into other games that require much more needed attention imo. The design of this game is so bad and the story is even worse...like how Melinda thinks MC is gay and how she thinks she can "fuck the gay" away kinda killed the seduction for me, makes her come across as a pedophile and kind of rapey for her own selfish desires. Not as the cougar she was designed too look, she was supposed to be the surrogate mother type figure that grew feelings for the MC but instead its just went down to mindless fucking as per usual.

To write to him on Patreon, you need to support him. So I'm asking if there are other ways?

Deleted member 3994251

adult fairy tales
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2021

I wonder what you think about my game?

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes