mimusstudios

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2022
Wow, fast answer, nice! I`ve edited my first post with another question without noticing you answered already, if you would be so kind to clarify that as well...
Understanding fetishes is a bit bugged right now with the fucktoy assignment (I'll fix it next update), instead try directly asking them "What they like to do most" or something. If their disposition is high enough (low willpower, or high affection, or high trust any one of these works,) they should just straight up tell you. If this doesn't work I'll investigate it.

Also I try to stay active on this forum to answer questions but sometimes the notifications get buggy. I usually respond within an hour on (if I'm not asleep). Also new versions are released as well (V0.0.1.8.5 will be released in 2-3 days)

SilverFire

Apr 28, 2017
After feeding her enuff with cum, when i ask her "What they like to do most" it adds a line saying she needs it in her mouth, but on the "SEX PREFS" page at inspection it says that i don`t know her fetishes. There is a lot of grind for very little content... maybe you should consider adding skills gains for both when the PC interacts sexually with the slave and also when the slave performs at the brothel... afterall, it is logical that she or he should gain skills from such activities :cool: And also, i think you should up a little the %chance per day for gaining those skills.... even in the library too.... at the current rate, the advance is extremely slow.... for an example, after i study for 8 friggin hours with focus on tact i get stats change -stamina and -obedience, no intelect or tact or even education( which i found so far almost unused in the game) thing that happens days in row.... which i find extremely frustrating...

Last edited:

mimusstudios

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2022
After feeding her enuff with cum, when i ask her "What they like to do most" it adds a line saying she needs it in her mouth, but on the "SEX PREFS" page at inspection it says that i don`t know her fetishes. There is a lot of grind for very little content... maybe you should consider adding skills gains for both when the PC interacts sexually with the slave and also when the slave performs at the brothel... afterall, it is logical that she or he should gain skills from such activities :cool: And also, i think you should up a little the %chance per day for gaining those skills.... even in the library too.... at the current rate, the advance is extremely slow.... for an example, after i study for 8 friggin hours with focus on tact i get stats change -stamina and -obedience, no intelect or tact or even education( which i found so far almost unused in the game) thing that happens days in row.... which i find extremely frustrating...
Thanks for catching this, it was a 1 line bug. I fixed it and I'll push it into the V0.0.1.8.5 which will be released in a couple of days. If you're out of things to do, make sure you've done all the following (if you have done all these then that's indeed all the content for now)

(1) Molest the girls at night
(2) Quest power struggles
(3) Quest Cycle of Abuse (own your own slave)
(4) Quest Knowledge is power (Finished if you have "Lost Knowledge" title)
(5) Visit some of your girls on assignment at the brothel

As for the slowness of the game right now it's intentional. You're not supposed to be grinding too much in subphase 1. In subphase 2 you'll be able to forward time weeks at a time. The game is meant to be multigenerational lasting a couple hundred years to establish a large family and arcology, so I can't make the rates too high.

However, if you play on easy / very easy mode the probabilities are all higher. As for sex skill gain at the brothel, I agree I'll add that to the list.

Again apologies for the lack of content, we're working hard. Overall the game has maybe 4-5 hours of content if you want to experience everything and read the text at regular human speed. The game currently is over 200 passages and planned to grow much more in the future. Stay tuned!

SilverFire

Apr 28, 2017
Thanks, and good luck with this project!

Oh, one last question! i`ve bought a male slave in hope to make him the residential cum producer but when i tried to adjust the slaves diets it said that it was still me the one that had to make it, lol.... that not finished either or an oversight...?

mimusstudios

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2022
Thanks, and good luck with this project!

Oh, one last question! i`ve bought a male slave in hope to make him the residential cum producer but when i tried to adjust the slaves diets it said that it was still me the one that had to make it, lol.... that not finished either or an oversight...?
You and your slave split the work if you're male (the stamina drain should be cut in half for the player). I haven't added player rules yet which specify if the player contributes. I'll be adding that in the future.

mimusstudios

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2022
My saves weren't available when I updated to new version either and ended up starting new game. Was wondering if the new version looks at a different location for the saves.
This shouldn't happen if you keep the file at the same location the place the game looks for saves is dependent on your computer's cache which depends on the file location. If you want to move the file you should export the save to a file and then reload it.

MSGTNP

Feb 5, 2020
So dumb question but what is in the game beyond becoming a high ranking slave and saving up to buy some slaves of your own? I see you can't order Himari or Jae around either.

mimusstudios

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2022
So dumb question but what is in the game beyond becoming a high ranking slave and saving up to buy some slaves of your own? I see you can't order Himari or Jae around either.
You should be able to order Jae around if you are a high slave. Aside from the side quests and main quest line there isn't too much to do right now. The game is only 2 months old so we are working hard to get content!

Also you should be able to get your first slave for 90% off through the relevant quest.

MSGTNP

Feb 5, 2020
You should be able to order Jae around if you are a high slave. Aside from the side quests and main quest line there isn't too much to do right now. The game is only 2 months old so we are working hard to get content!

Also you should be able to get your first slave for 90% off through the relevant quest.
Right, that's what I thought, I just wanted to check just in case.

Speaking of randomly generated slaves, have you thought how your going to render them? I saw in your discord you weren't too sure how to go about it. If all fails, It wouldn't be bad to give people the option to upload PNG's.

mimusstudios

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2022
Right, that's what I thought, I just wanted to check just in case.

Speaking of randomly generated slaves, have you thought how your going to render them? I saw in your discord you weren't too sure how to go about it. If all fails, It wouldn't be bad to give people the option to upload PNG's.
Yeah I've been playing around with DAZ + paperdolls. I ordered a pretty powerful GPU so I'm waiting on that to even begin on rendering them. Worst case I can just directly use code from FC and use their system. Honestly not a priority right now.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
I ask because I wanna try using it but I have no idea what to search for it. This at least narrows it some.
It's built in using the format. It's the same format you'll see running a lot of HTML games on here, but this game has adapted the template more than most (inspired by Masters of Raana, as mentioned).

Edit: Shows what I know. See the clarification from the dev below.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: SoulsSurvivor

SoulsSurvivor

Oct 27, 2018
It's built in using the format. It's the same format you'll see running a lot of HTML games on here, but this game has adapted the template more than most (inspired by Masters of Ranaa, as mentioned).
I love you, I want you to know that.

• Red Heart
Reactions: gregers

mimusstudios

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2022
It's built in using the format. It's the same format you'll see running a lot of HTML games on here, but this game has adapted the template more than most (inspired by Masters of Raana, as mentioned).
Twine is cancer (and the reason why so many HTML games aren’t that good) and the building wouldn’t have been possible had I used it. To answer the questions above, the codebase is built using SugarCube 2. Exactly 0% of the code base was pulled from Masters of Raana, the UI and structure of the buttons was however inspired by them. (This is a very important distinction for those who are interested in development). If you are interested in working in this engine specifically, you can check out the custom objects I built for the game. Notably I’m using a recursive Tree for locations, and a custom complex (json freezable) object for Characters. Engines are implemented in a multithreaded fashion which was also written by me. To my knowledge no other HTML game does this.

Finally I’m also using some of IRChapel’s Macros and the UInv system.

Those core aspects are what make FCO’s engine a bit different than others. Aside from that everything is boilerplate SugarCube 2.

If you want to try something out please DM me and I can set you up with a nice demo. Always encourage people learning!

EDIT: Please for the love of god don’t install and develop in Twine. Any developers doing anything in HTML, I beg you. Use a proper IDE!

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 17 Votes