mimusstudios

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2022
I've just started trying the game it would be good to know which locations are actually accessible?
Or maybe a list of quests that can be achieved could also be of help?

It seems buying slaves is not possible?

Interaction with girls except Himari, Mei and Jae doesn't seem possible either.
To see which locations are accessible click "Hours" in the map. As for the girls, it's true that only Himari is implemented right now in terms of asking/quests. As for buying slaves, you cannot buy slaves as a slave YET, in the next update you'll be given a quest to do so. To stay tuned please join our Discord, as I only push updates to F95 every 2 updates.

Su13n

Aug 12, 2021
What software was used for the character models? They look a lot better than what Daz has to offer.

Also, the dialogue when molesting the slaves is all over the place. One moment they hate you and what you're doing, the other moment they're nymphomaniacs out of nowhere. Is that supposed to happen or is it a bug?

Apart from that, I'm really looking forward to future updates. :sneaky:

Edit: Regarding the sex-dialogue, I find it kinda weird that everyone calls you daddy.

Last edited:

mimusstudios

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2022
What software was used for the character models? They look a lot better than what Daz has to offer.

Also, the dialogue when molesting the slaves is all over the place. One moment they hate you and what you're doing, the other moment they're nymphomaniacs out of nowhere. Is that supposed to happen or is it a bug?

Apart from that, I'm really looking forward to future updates. :sneaky:

Edit: Regarding the sex-dialogue, I find it kinda weird that everyone calls you daddy.
(1): The models are made in DAZ actually. As a completely beginner in rendering hearing this makes me extremely happy haha.
(2): Yeah basically the setup is that if they are aroused enough they will start to like it, but there's no good transition dialogue right now. So I guess this is a bug but technically intended behavior for now
(3): You should join the ! The next update dropping soon is large and allows the player to own their own slaves.
(4): Yeah I'm planning on adding a rule so that the slaves can call you a certain name, but the default right now is "daddy."

mimusstudios

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2022
The word excuses is misspelled in the intro slides. It is missing the c in the game text.
Thanks for catching that! We've only just hired some dedicated writers, so such typos hopefully will decrease significantly in the future!

Sillhouette

May 1, 2022
exploring the new update & loving a lot of it! A minor touch but I think the new colourscheme is nicer on the eyes actually.
It's fallen over upon entering Emily's house though:
"<<removeclass>>: no elements matched the selector #events_actions" appears in a red bar at the top, the whole window shifts to the left, and the dialog buttons don't appear so it kinda soft-locks.
Playing in browser, with a save that seemingly successfully imported from 1.7, if that's of any help!

mimusstudios

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2022
exploring the new update & loving a lot of it! A minor touch but I think the new colourscheme is nicer on the eyes actually.
It's fallen over upon entering Emily's house though:
"<<removeclass>>: no elements matched the selector #events_actions" appears in a red bar at the top, the whole window shifts to the left, and the dialog buttons don't appear so it kinda soft-locks.
Playing in browser, with a save that seemingly successfully imported from 1.7, if that's of any help!
Yes, I caught this bug and fixed it already. I believe the fixed version is already pushed to the website as well as the drive download link. Thanks so much for the feedback though, glad you enjoy the update so far!

Last edited:

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
I hope that by the time development reaches Phase 2 there will be an option to skip what comes before it because right now I'm not really into what's happening, I don't generally dislike being an underdog but being an ant is a bit extreme for my taste.

mimusstudios

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2022
I hope that by the time development reaches Phase 2 there will be an option to skip what comes before it because right now I'm not really into what's happening, I don't generally dislike being an underdog but being an ant is a bit extreme for my taste.
Absolutely, the reason why we split into phases is to allow the player to skip parts of the story they don't like. (I'm personally a dom myself ;))

• Red Heart
Reactions: Drafox

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Funky question! If we write out race as the same as that of the gal running the brothel, does that have any story or setting ramifications?

mimusstudios

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2022
Funky question! If we write out race as the same as that of the gal running the brothel, does that have any story or setting ramifications?
Haha this was originally planned but I figured no one would do it and it would be a waste putting resources into that. It is however implemented that being Chinese, Japanese, or Korean gives you a slightly higher sex value in Nipon though (for obvious reasons), but nothing outside of that.

I am however planning on having some minor changes later on regarding relations based on player ethnicity. So if you can, try to stick to the major ones.

Argentus67

Nov 19, 2021
I get this error during "power struggles" at the part where I'm supposed to talk to Emily at her home,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And after I get this error message it resets the quest to the point where it tells me to raise my status to a high slave and his trust.

mimusstudios

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2022
I get this error during "power struggles" at the part where I'm supposed to talk to Emily at her home,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And after I get this error message it resets the quest to the point where it tells me to raise my status to a high slave and his trust.
Ah found the bug, thanks. Actually finding Emily in her home is the last stage of Power Struggles at the moment. I had planned on finishing it but decided instead to spend most of my time implementing the slaving engine via "Cycles of Abuse." Update V0.0.1.8.1 doesn't add any more story than V0.0.1.7.1 unfortunately. Thanks so much for playing though! If you have any thoughts or suggestions you can leave a review or post a message in the Discord.

Reactions: Argentus67
3.90 star(s) 17 Votes