Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
this is one of the very first lewd games I ever played. how is it still not released. View attachment 2980706
Yea not gonna lie the dev of this game is pretty amazing.... At coming up with more and more bullshit excuses of why him and a whole team cant finish the game. He has said we're almost done and then come up with a new excuse for why they have to wait another year before they release several times its pretty sad actually. The game is not awful but I dont think the end result will end up being worth all the "so called" endless blood sweat and tears they went through to create it.

rexxxerexion

Aug 3, 2021
on the beginning of the demo it's written once again that the game will be out in 2023 so maybe there is still hope they actually manage to deliver it in the next months

• Haha
Reactions: TheNextOne

SinfulFantasy

Jul 31, 2021
Ok, what the fuck is the deal with the room with the 3 fans moving back and forth? Like, seriously, how do you get up past them? I've been ramming my skull into the fucking wall for 30 Goddamn minutes with this shit.

Ghotty

Jan 8, 2018
There can be a lot of unexpected roadblocks for someone's first game, but yeah, we're a few years past any other explanation but them just not working on it in the first place. Much like other games though, at this point its kinda just outdated and mundane, I don't even care anymore despite being interested many years ago lol. Why was this thread updated?

TJ412

Sep 24, 2018
Ok, what the fuck is the deal with the room with the 3 fans moving back and forth? Like, seriously, how do you get up past them? I've been ramming my skull into the fucking wall for 30 Goddamn minutes with this shit.
Yeah I found them bothersome as well - the fans in general. IIRC you need to turn off the switch to the right to disable the top fan, leaving it in a position you can land on top of and jump from it. I think you can press jump while being blown by the fan to get a bit of extra heigh but don't quote me on that.

K115

Jun 3, 2018
Why was this thread updated?
HW released the actual final demo for the first level. Other than some bugfixes here and there, as well as this level's boss fight, this is exactly how the first level will play out in the full game. And you can even use the save file from this demo on the full game once it releases within the next 2 months ( a l l e g e d l y ). According to the most recent Progress Report, there's only 1 big cutscene left to implement in each of the 5 levels and then it'll be completed and published ( a l l e g e d l y ).

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
many people
i heard there were some polls where it showed many people wanted those things and also vast majority voted for delaying the game until completion vs releasing as-is and updating on the go
idk who voted there though i guess patrons and fans who use twitter? maybe vast majority of f95 people don't want that and could have been a big voice but they didn't vote
but then again like
from listening to people who give you money or people who don't XD you know what i mean haha

AnisNIK

Feb 23, 2023
i heard there were some polls where it showed many people wanted those things and also vast majority voted for delaying the game until completion vs releasing as-is and updating on the go
idk who voted there though i guess patrons and fans who use twitter? maybe vast majority of f95 people don't want that and could have been a big voice but they didn't vote
but then again like
from listening to people who give you money or people who don't XD you know what i mean haha
polls that can be easily faked and results that only the devs can see. Waow! XD

PM21

May 1, 2018
Alright. Thoughts: As I was afraid, the story and amount of dialog is what I would call bloated. Maybe a platformer wasn't the best way to tell this story because every room it's WORDS WORDS WORDS. I was not engaged in the slightest with the story and I'd say the writing falls short where it would matter most in this sort of game: the H scenes. They aren't erotic or tantalizing in the slightest, they try to be aloof and funny, and they just aren't, so it fails on two fronts. Irony? Considering they're written by a guy whose name would suggest he might be good at this, but HentaiWriter is seemingly the worst at writing actual HENTAI.

I gave it an honest shot and I tried to give the story an honest chance but it's front and center and I just don't fucking care. Maybe a game like Lilith's Throne would have been a more interesting way to present the story because it really seems apparent that HW simply wanted a vehicle to tell his story he's obviously been kicking around since high school.

As for everything else, I get it's the first level so options haven't opened up yet but the power ups don't make the game play anymore interesting as I really only feel a handful of them (1 or 2) are truly worth the trouble to find. The images for gameover scenes are jarringly low res when in full screen but the animations that I saw in this level 5 years ago are still nice. However, given the dev time, I still feel like there could have been a few more added in because if you're in it for the H, you've seen it all already. But what do I know, I'm an entitled pirate, how dare I ask for more.

One complaint, if you go back to a drain pipe you opened and you get too close like if you jump up on the platform or take a wrong turn looking for a data bank you missed, you will automatically get locked into being sent back to the Hub. Just let the player jump in if they want or something.

I've done my fair share of shitting on this game and it's because I once had high hopes for it. My takeaway is playing the final product is going to feel like a slog because I've already found myself saying "Oh my god I don't care". I do not feel like I should look forward to the final product. All the databanks and cutscenes did not improve the experience of playing the complete level, and the moral categorization of choices feels tacked on despite it being well planned in advance given the myriad of endings purported to be at launch. File under asking for a full save a day after launch.

If you read all this, congrats on wasting your time reading what I wasted my time writing.

Last edited:

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
If im reading the progress report correctly it looks like theres less than 10 scenes left to add to the game before its officially "released"

Kapios223

May 9, 2017
If im reading the progress report correctly it looks like theres less than 10 scenes left to add to the game before its officially "released"
Look again, the progress report also has the "remaining programming" category that includes Bug fixes, Win 11 optimization etc.
Some of those things can be used to further stall release date for a few months.

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
Look again, the progress report also has the "remaining programming" category that includes Bug fixes, Win 11 optimization etc.
Some of those things can be used to further stall release date for a few months.
In game it looks even worse, they are saying the next demo will only be level 1 of the game and somehow thats considered a finished game release. They have shown at least 5 levels over the years so this thing could potentially take years more to make.

Reactions: dragonsix6969

PM21

May 1, 2018
Hey HW I know you saw my post cuz you're crying on Discord about it. I give a lot of H games a shot even if everything isn't for me. Mad isn't even a descriptor here, I'm disappointed. So much of your effort went into the terminals and story, i know you made it so you could skip it but I gave it a shot. How is your take away that I'm mad it wasn't for me? Childish.
I TRIED to opt into the dialog and it wasn't engaging, those are my thoughts. What sort of response can I have if your defense is "mad cuz not for you". Launch day is gonna be rough for you, buddy. Can't just plug your ears and scream "LA LA LA LA I CAN'T HEAR YOU" forever. I purposefully didn't post on the review page because I didn't want to rate my experience as stars and tank the thread rating over how I personally felt about what you've presented.
I look forward to this one screen capped and posted to your hugbox.

3.70 star(s) 84 Votes