MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Okay, so having played Chapter 2 I have to say I am my own worst enemy. I am not interested in sex with married people, don't need that drama, so Trisha ain't happening nor is Chris since she is also married. I hope Chris is able to have as much sex with other people as she chooses, my MC is not going to be interested in helping her cheat. That leaves Sarah (the functional idiot) and Annie, right? Well I can't get anywhere with either of them. LOL, not that I find Sarah that interesting since she would be the most likely candidate to not remember to take the necessary precautions.

I was uninterested in playing the VR game after it ended the way it did. Just don't care to play a game within a game. I am here for sci-fi fun time not fantasy fun time inside sci-fi fun time.

I like Heavy Five but I think my MC is going to just admit defeat and take his vow of celibacy. He will dedicate himself to the pursuit of fixing the power issues and then getting the hell off that desert planet, blue balls intact. :ROFLMAO:

Love the story so far, love the characters, just you know, my MC isn't making love with anyone. LOL

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Okay, so having played Chapter 2 I have to say I am my own worst enemy. I am not interested in sex with married people, don't need that drama, so Trisha ain't happening nor is Chris since she is also married. I hope Chris is able to have as much sex with other people as she chooses, my MC is not going to be interested in helping her cheat. That leaves Sarah (the functional idiot) and Annie, right? Well I can't get anywhere with either of them. LOL, not that I find Sarah that interesting since she would be the most likely candidate to not remember to take the necessary precautions.

I was uninterested in playing the VR game after it ended the way it did. Just don't care to play a game within a game. I am here for sci-fi fun time not fantasy fun time inside sci-fi fun time.

I like Heavy Five but I think my MC is going to just admit defeat and take his vow of celibacy. He will dedicate himself to the pursuit of fixing the power issues and then getting the hell off that desert planet, blue balls intact. :ROFLMAO:

Love the story so far, love the characters, just you know, my MC isn't making love with anyone. LOL
For me the important thing is you enjoy playing it. Even if you decide not to hook up with anyone, if I end up giving you some solid entertainment then that's not a bad thing, I don't think? As an aside, one of the elements of the design was that it could actually be played without hooking up with anyone. Not that I expect that to happen, but it helped make the rest of the game solid. It didn't hinge on becoming a bonk-fest to progress. It also massively helped with the choice and path dynamics. Also, I liked the idea that players could want to spend time with characters but not necessarily feel that spending time with them meant an auto-romance y'know?

But we've still more characters to go. I've Walker, McGruder and Harris to introduce yet, (given the complexity of them all, I have to introduce them slowly really). So who knows, mebbe your LT will find someone yet. :)

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Quick question, I just became a patreon last week, and I was wondering where to find news about the next release.
Thanks for your support. It really does make a difference as you will have seen from the McGruder preview.

I'm working through the at the moment and once those are locked down I'll have a much better idea of the next release date. These are the most complex parts of the game in respect of gameplay, coding and animations so once these are out the way the rest is plain sailing.

NeimadFR

Donor
Jul 1, 2017
For me the important thing is you enjoy playing it. Even if you decide not to hook up with anyone, if I end up giving you some solid entertainment then that's not a bad thing, I don't think? As an aside, one of the elements of the design was that it could actually be played without hooking up with anyone. Not that I expect that to happen, but it helped make the rest of the game solid. It didn't hinge on becoming a bonk-fest to progress. It also massively helped with the choice and path dynamics. Also, I liked the idea that players could want to spend time with characters but not necessarily feel that spending time with them meant an auto-romance y'know?

But we've still more characters to go. I've Walker, McGruder and Harris to introduce yet, (given the complexity of them all, I have to introduce them slowly really). So who knows, mebbe your LT will find someone yet. :)
Oh boy I can't wait for the drama of Harris joining the mix :eek:

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020

Thank you, I love that you are making a game which has optional sex in it instead of the other way around (hmm... although "sex with an optional game in it" could be fun). To me the best looking "character" happens to be the render of "you" :ROFLMAO:. The rest of the characters aren't that attractive or, when considering Trisha and Chris unattached (my MC would consider them as viable partners if not for the whole cheating aspect). I have a feeling that I won't like Dr Walker considering how she is talked about so far. Realistically my MC isn't going to hold his breath that there are any really likely candidates, he will just take a lot of cold showers and try to focus on fixing the power issues in the next 5 days.

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Thank you, I love that you are making a game which has optional sex in it instead of the other way around (hmm... although "sex with an optional game in it" could be fun). To me the best looking "character" happens to be the render of "you" :ROFLMAO:.
I love that you love it :)

Becca does have a few admirers for sure - although some seem to prefer Jane *crinkles nose*. You could just play the intro and then skip to the FAQ's? ;)

...when considering Trisha and Chris unattached (my MC would consider them as viable partners if not for the whole cheating aspect).....
If only something could be done about that...

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes