DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Just remembered what I wanted to ask after I finished Ch. 2 and than completely forgot about it - will MC's "extra stat/ability pick" during Chris' visit at the end of the chapter influence MC's chance of beating Chris in the upcoming boxing match? In theory, him being a gym rat could give him an extra edge. Granted, Chris being a boxing champ would still outweigh him being extremely fit but it could be a step in the right direction...
The answer is that we do not know yet either, it might or cooking may be a better option to score point with all the girls. :p

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
The answer is that we do not know yet either, it might or cooking may be a better option to score point with all the girls. :p
Don't joke too much, the cooking perk might give you a shot at "poisoning" Chris with a laxative or something before the match, while the gym rat perk only results in her not going easy on you :p

Anyway, I'm a sniper :p

Dreadder

Nov 9, 2017
Yeah, I was hoping that Notty would be kind enough to answer that one, though I have a rather distinct feeling the answer will be somewhere along the lines of: "All will be revealed in time."/"A girl has to have her secrets."*bats her eyelashes* or just plain "Ha! Wouldn't you like to know!". :p

I was deciding between marksman and a gym rat personally, and while I'd rather pick former, gym rat choice giving me a chance for getting the upper hand on Chris would certainly tip the scales.

• Haha
Reactions: DA22 and Huitieme

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Yeah, I was hoping that Notty would be kind enough to answer that one, though I have a rather distinct feeling the answer will be somewhere along the lines of: "All will be revealed in time."/"A girl has to have her secrets."*bats her eyelashes* or just plain "Ha! Wouldn't you like to know!". :p

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
In Heavy Five you absolutely can spend a lot of time analyzing the dialogues, scenes and details and then connecting the dots in order to get a deeper understanding of the world and its characters. Alternatively, you can play the game more casually and just take things by their face value and still enjoy the game and story immensely -- not putting the effort of cutting through all those different layers wouldn't give you the feeling that you aren't getting the picture at all.
This.

H5 is designed to be played at what ever player depth they wish.

Not everyone will be interested in everything, nor indeed why should they be. I just want to entertain people after all. But for those you really want to delve into the characters and the world, it's all there. Partly as it helps keep me internally consistent; partly also because it means I know exactly how each character will react to any given situation, but also I thought "Why not?" Why not make a game that actually had a lot more going on underneath the surface.

amiable34

Jan 1, 2019
here is my start of the game,i cant do anything ive been in all the rooms but nothing happening,cant get on flight deck,done all the rooms nothing happening ,talked to annie all i get is loot, nothing else chief. how am i supposed to progress.help.

frap

Oct 17, 2018
here is my start of the game,i cant do anything ive been in all the rooms but nothing happening,cant get on flight deck,done all the rooms nothing happening ,talked to annie all i get is loot, nothing else chief. how am i supposed to progress.help.
After talking to Annie did you try going back to the crew room to wait? You are a passenger after all.

Reactions: TheDevian

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Did you start a new game? You didn't mix the Remaster with old versions in any way?

• Thinking Face

amiable34

Jan 1, 2019
started new game,went back to crew room.is there something i missed?eg how do you search apart from clicking on objects.or advance time?

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
started new game,went back to crew room.is there something i missed?eg how do you search apart from clicking on objects.or advance time?
Time advances following conversations with the crew. After talking with Annie in the Engineering (which should be substantial) you should have icon of Chris in the Crew Room location of the map.

Do you use any general cheats, modifications, anything that could temper with how the game functions?

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
chief, loot, nothing else chief, very good sir, thats the whole of the conversation i have with anne?
That happens if you try to talk to Annie again after talking about everything with her.

It seems your variables are messed up. There was one other player with the same problem you have. However, in his case he was loading a pre-remaster save which isn't compatible. Starting a new game solved it for him.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
That happens if you try to talk to Annie again after talking about everything with her.

It seems your variables are messed up. There was one other player with the same problem you have. However, in his case he was loading a pre-remaster save which isn't compatible. Starting a new game solved it for him.
They might also have to delete the persistent file in the saves folders.

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017

It seems your variables are messed up.
Does seem like that. Not an issue we've picked up in any of the tests and a quick look at the code suggests it's rogue variables. Most likely cause is old saves, I suspect.

Reactions: Akamari

Ivan1000

Jun 27, 2017
Haven't played this in awhile. Can you finally bang someone in this game or is it still just teases and cockblock moments?

• Haha
Reactions: yandex
4.10 star(s) 64 Votes