3.20 star(s) 92 Votes

Omni752

Feb 17, 2022
For some reason, even though i have played the final scene with Naomi at the end of chapter 6, it still wont unlock the replay for it thats on the second page.

I tried your unlocker file. It unlocks the replay, but the error below pops up when i click on that replay.

Any thoughts, or anyone else have that replay not unlocking after playing the scene?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

why can i see these replays in hth, reply pls

Jojo212122

Aug 14, 2022
View attachment 1825049

Overview:
In Helping The Hotties, you're a college student who receives an unexpected phone call at the worst possible time,
the beginning of summer.
The next day, you’re on a bus going to work in a boy's educational and behavioral rehabilitation camp.
But, to your surprise, it’s not a boy's camp anymore…
Formerly known as Red Falls.
Thread Updated: 2022-07-16
Release Date: 2022-07-16
Developer: xRed Games - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.8.2
Language: English
Other Games: Lewd Island
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developers Notes:

Bonus code is: score
It's highly recommended that you start a new game.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
:
Mac: - -

1080P
Win/Linux
: - - -
Mac: - - -
Other:
COMPRESSED*

Extras:
Gallery unlock - Walkthrough Mod - FAN SIGS - WALKTHROUGH

Before the remade (Episode 6)

* This unofficial port/compressed version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1825051 View attachment 1825057 View attachment 1825052 View attachment 1825058 View attachment 1825053 View attachment 1825059 View attachment 1825054 View attachment 1825055 View attachment 1825056
What's the patron password i have tried detective,fire ,chat and toys

SteveyP

Jul 1, 2017
LI_Preview_22.png

September plans

Hey guys,
we know you all must be wondering what we're working on next. And we like communicating with you, keeping you all in the loop about what we have planned. As much as we would like to reveal everything we’re working on, trust us when we say that it will be worth the wait.

However, a lot of you were asking about when Lewd Island’s gonna return. What’s the deal with Entity and Project “Desire”? What’s Desmond’s end game? Can Camila be trusted? We can finally say that all of that (and even more), you’ll be able to uncover in the finale of Lewd Island coming this month!

If you have any questions, ideas or feedback share them in the comments. We love hearing from you.

Cheers from us,
xRed

JNolan92

Nov 2, 2021
View attachment 2033963

September plans

Hey guys,
we know you all must be wondering what we're working on next. And we like communicating with you, keeping you all in the loop about what we have planned. As much as we would like to reveal everything we’re working on, trust us when we say that it will be worth the wait.

However, a lot of you were asking about when Lewd Island’s gonna return. What’s the deal with Entity and Project “Desire”? What’s Desmond’s end game? Can Camila be trusted? We can finally say that all of that (and even more), you’ll be able to uncover in the finale of Lewd Island coming this month!

If you have any questions, ideas or feedback share them in the comments. We love hearing from you.

Cheers from us,
xRed
I was hoping for an update on the progress of the next update to Helping The Hotties/Red Falls *sigh*

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
I see they got rid of all the ntr content ( or "aKcHualLy it is not technically ntr" content). Good move as it obviously had no place in the game they were trying to sell, but I think it is too late. The fact that they lied about the game not having ntr or ntr-like content from the beggining and the mess they made with this and their other games like Lewd Island really tells how little credibility they have and what they are all about.
The devs obviously have a very hard and somewhat uncontrollable NTR fetish, they just cant help themselves, they HAVE to show a LI being fucked by someone else at some point, and the most annoying thing is that they will make it in a way to try to avoid getting the ntr tag.
Let's see how long this lasts, but I am almost certain that NTRish content will be added in some shape or form later in the game, you just can't trust this dev. I'll be back when(or if) it is completed. Not investing time playing this just to get cucked later, I already made that mistake with Lewd Island.

Last edited:

Tugmac

Feb 26, 2021
Is there a path to have actual sex with Violet? I have found the blow job and handie variations of Episode 8 but am curious if I missed something.

Ale3

Mar 16, 2021
Uhhh, i wonder who's the most fucked up of them all? normally i would say Stacy, but Naomi and Belle are freaking me out badly recently :/

Oh well, whatever: Jane is love, Jane is life (oh and fuck u, Kiara!)

Reactions: Mollory

Smackotron

Apr 15, 2020
Uhhh, i wonder who's the most fucked up of them all? normally i would say Stacy, but Naomi and Belle are freaking me out badly recently :/

Oh well, whatever: Jane is love, Jane is life (oh and fuck u, Kiara!)
I have a strange feeling that Emily is the most fucked up.. something disturbing about the girl's behaviour, popping out of nowhere most of the time, also the fact that there are no action scenes with her so far. Could all be a setup for a finale twist.

Aaanyways, all of the patients are fucked up in their own way:
Stacey might have DID - personality disorder, which explains shifts in behaviour/mood/memory. Or she is indeed a religious fanatic which is disturbing in its own way.
Belle is a case of creepy nympho, so far it seems to imply that this was a result of childhood psychological trauma (there were hints towards father abuse, potentially the worst kind).
Violet's problem is also deeply psychological, and I have a feeling it's a twist on Misophonia - where claps trigger orgasm and some other specific sound triggers loss of self-control in terms of violence (beating up her trainer is not the only case and perhaps connected to the issue).

I cannot quite figure out Naomi - seems like she's not a simple case of self-absorbed narcissist (which is pretty standard for kids of super rich parents), but I avoided her content in both my playthroughs simply because I can't stand that personality type. It would have been so much more fun if she was the shy type in the game, thinking she has a curse on her pussy or smth like that..

All this is speculation of course, and would depend on where the writers would take the story - if they choose more dark and disturbing path (shoutout to Lessons in Love) then all above would be quite plausible.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Hey guys and gals.
Does anyone have patreon access that knows any info regarding update progress?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mollory
3.20 star(s) 92 Votes