4.80 star(s) 9 Votes

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
It's a nice game............. I educate the girl to level B.... but that pretty much it. I saw nothing else end the all educationg thing is very long and boring, you should add a skip button because sseing the same animation agan and angain is just boring
That's because the content for that ends right after masturbation :)

Xandrilad

Jan 25, 2019
Very solid start!

I was afraid that the depravity training would be a huge grind, but it looks like it starts to speed up as the girl starts becoming less reluctant.

I've encountered an odd bug during the patrols for the Disciplinary Committee: If Katora is with you on patrol, after a battle her health and chi will decrease to 170. If her health/chi is less than 170 it will not increase to 170 however.

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
Very solid start!

I was afraid that the depravity training would be a huge grind, but it looks like it starts to speed up as the girl starts becoming less reluctant.

I've encountered an odd bug during the patrols for the Disciplinary Committee: If Katora is with you on patrol, after a battle her health and chi will decrease to 170. If her health/chi is less than 170 it will not increase to 170 however.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The more daring scene or sex training is, the more experience she'll gain :)
The bug is caused by my "after battle" event which adjusts Kotora level to yours. I'll fix that in next release.

Reactions: Xandrilad

Daveiy

Mar 6, 2018
the game seems pretty cool but its hard to play with rpgm. wish there was a version with renpy. i used to stream my games from pc via kinoconsole to my iPad but its very hard to enjoy... :/

asdfaaaa

Dec 15, 2018
Played some good stuff on this site and never cared enough to comment on anything, but this game owns - great scenes and the over-the-top stupidity is fun. Hope you're able to make a go of it and see the project through.

Reactions: fidless

Bionic Johnson

May 14, 2017
So far I'm loving your game. Something different than most of the other games here (I like them too... :) ). With the Street Fighter like fighting sequences it feels like a perverted Scott Pilgrim. The only issue I'm running into is that the sex animations are pretty choppy but that may just be my cold war pc. I'd be interested if anybody else has that issue. Keep up the great work!

Reactions: fidless

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
I can't get debug menu to work, is it supposed to work yet?
It's working, you need to activate both cheats and debug mode. But don't bother with it, it's only for fixing bugs.

Darkhound

Sep 2, 2017
I was about to whine that it is made in rpgmaker... but quality of this release is so good i will keep my mouth shut and enjoy it.
Thats the right mindset! Just because its made in rpgm its not trash!
@fidless The H scenes are still laggy in the new version. What do?
For me that problem was with my main-monitor only running at 30hz. After moving the game window to 60hz side-monitor the H-Scenes where running fine.
The MC looks like Japanese Draco Malfoy and i can't get the image of it out of my head.

Anyway pretty cool game, nice intro, fairly enjoyable. And i am actually impressed with the amount of options, not something you see much in games like these.

This game is gonna do great.
Thanks to you now I know who it was, what the MC looked alike, lol.

Also can you complete the hell's pitt quest yet, because its the only one that doesn't have a work in progress tag next to it, yest I can t find any more info about Gousuke?
I see it as the great Main-Quest, since its the entire reason why the MC came back home. I think it will span through the entire game so adding a "work in progress tag" would be overstating the obvious. Just my thoughts on it. ^^

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
hmmm so the bullies are gonna end up as like public use girls or something? idk how to feel about this i mean sure they're bullies and its a revenge thing. but i would have prefered a pet route for them where unlike other girls who hook up with MC willingly he makes them his own, submissive and all that jazz. well like i said thats just me. either way i ended up liking game. pretty sure i'll patron soon.

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
How can i defeat this bitch who has invulneability skill?
Use combo on her.

hmmm so the bullies are gonna end up as like public use girls or something? idk how to feel about this i mean sure they're bullies and its a revenge thing. but i would have prefered a pet route for them where unlike other girls who hook up with MC willingly he makes them his own, submissive and all that jazz. well like i said thats just me. either way i ended up liking game. pretty sure i'll patron soon.
Currently the focus is on other girls, I'm still to decide bimbos fates :D

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
i would say you could do a split path. where you do one or the other but i have no idea how much work that would take lol
Making her into MC plaything is the idea. I guess I'll make a poll for my patrons to decide her further fate :D

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
Making her into MC plaything is the idea. I guess I'll make a poll for my patrons to decide her further fate :D
well i already signed up (y). i dont have any suggestions on what to do aside from make her a pet or toy for MC. but i'm ok with waiting for poll

4.80 star(s) 9 Votes